Chapter 34: Tomb

2264 Words
A Few Weeks Back Toffe/Davien We had finally found a way to unlink the coven from Vivianne and I felt good because I knew her death was near. Johrir would be a little more complicated in unlinking him from the sour demon. I felt for her kids as they would lose their mother and would need their father more than ever. I started to think about my kids and couldn't put them in harm's way for nothing or no one, I was drinking a blood bag and I linked my wife. She was traveling to visit her parents for a few weeks and I missed her but she needed this, I hope to pop in on her after this fiasco with the blood moon. Ty and the others were outside the border of our original resting places waiting to get the distraction we needed to do the spell. We share jokes about killing her and how we will do it when Jade appeared she wanted to see her son's body, so we left Ty to his privacy with his wife. I didn't know if I was ready to see my body but I was intrigued how we would look after all these years. I got the link that it was time and Johrir opened his link to all of us and it was so gross, "f**k," I thought, but we got down to business. Johrir had given us the key to our tomb and we entered feeling the nostalgia of long ago, the magic here was strong. I had a flashback of the pain Davien went through as they were helpless, their organs liquefied slowly. They were in pain and the only regret Davien had was not being able to love someone or feel loved before he died, Vlad was looking at his body and shed a tear, and Jade touched her son's little body and cried, I held her hand just as I did before remembering the final gesture of compassion before I passed. Kiev knelt at his body touching his remains and I knew, he felt the same as us, we were murdered and that b***h killed us and there was no mercy for her. Rusev felt the pain and we looked at him watching his remains, his eyes were clouded with water and he said, "Promitto vos omnes ulcisci, adequate moleste fero quod ad vos me attuli," (I promise to avenge you all, I am so sorry I brought this on you.) I walked over to him patted his back and said, "Scio fratrem, iam pergamum," (I know brother, now let's get this over with.) Drax and Amon set the tone and when the moon was high, it began, we did what we had to do, and once it was over, it was time for the long-needed revenge. A few days later, we had a family dinner, Ty wanted to give us some news although we knew about Varek already, he wanted support in telling Jade. We were all at the table and I linked Tricia telling her I missed her, I also told her I was with Issy as she was invited to the dinner as well. I told her to stay with her parents for a while as we were closer to killing Vivianne and I didn't want her caught up in the mess. Varek and Sylvia arrived and it was time, Ty told us about Corvin, which was a shocker for me but I was happy for Ty. Then he dropped the bombshell on Jade, she was shocked and heartbroken when she realized we all knew but she loved Ty and forgave him. She wanted Vivianne dead for all the pain and suffering and accepted Varek and we continued with our night. We also sensed that Sheila was pregnant which would explain all the mood swings and I was ready to finish Viv off so we could be at peace, well most of us. I looked at Issy, she was different but her wolf was gone, I needed to figure out why because she was possessed the last time, and although we weren't together, she was the mother of my children, and I will always respect and care for her. After dinner, we walked outside and I congratulated Ty on his coming new addition to the family, he asked me, "How was it going with your mate?" I told him that she chose Edward, it was painful but I felt the permanent mark two nights ago and it woke me out of my sleep. I felt helpless, I lost both my mates and I had given up, Trica was distant because I suspected she found her mate but she was afraid to tell me, I wouldn't read her blood unless she asked me to. I didn't want the others to know what was going on with me so I had to up my pain management spell because my pain would increase from the loss of my fated mate. Unless the moon goddess gave us a second mate, Supremes don't get a second chance fated mate, that is why we mate for life. However, I was going to fight going feral again because if I do, I will request to be put down for good, I am no good to my brothers if I am not stable. I dropped Issy home and she invited me to go to the club with her one of these days but I was too busy to do it, plus, we had separate lives now. I watched her go into the house and I listened to make sure no one was inside or around before I left. I went for a long drive and I ended up at Elena's house, I didn't know how I got there but I assumed it was Knut, he wanted closure and I stepped back into the background and let him take over, he called on Elena's wolf and she answered, he told her congratulations and she seemed happy but off, she looked tired and we left thinking she needed rest. I could feel my bloodlust coming back and I don't think Tricia could help this time around. ****** Night of Vivianne's Demise I was ready for this fight, I wanted this woman gone, she had been the source of Ravena's problems for too long, our plans were set in motion and Ty waited for the stupid b***h. She thought, Ty, the most loyal but ruthless Supreme to give her a baby, she was delusional, and the only thing we had for her was a body bag. Vivianne had walked into our trap and we had taken out her backup cloaking them in the circle. We watched her walk in and Kiev couldn't wait, he wanted her dead so badly but he was allowing Rusev to avenge us, he made the promise and it would be fulfilled. Ty had her where we wanted her and she looked at us once revealed, shocked and scared, I could feel it, she knew she was done. She said, "What is this?" She looked at Johrir and said, "Baby, what is this?" He walked into the circle that had symbols all around it to keep Viv in and powerless, Johrir said, "This is the end of the road for you, my love." She said, "You're going to let them kill me?" She was getting angry and he said, "Yes, I am," and she started laughing with tears in her eyes and said, "Ouch," holding her chest. She said touching his face, "After all these years, the time we spent together, having our kids, I loved you, and now you will die with me along with our kids." Johrir looked at her, shook his head, and said, "Our kids, Vivianne, really?" Her kids had finally heard what a snake she was and she was willing to kill them with her, she was so selfish and evil. I watched this all godown, we felt our old magic fighting our new one until Jade appeared showing that she was a badass and the magic chose her. I watched as Aidan ripped her head off before setting her body on fire and I know that I should feel great but I was on edge because of my second mate, I was going out of wack this time around and it was more intense than what Sheila and my brother went through. It took years before they came together with little potions keeping his wolf at bay, he was in pain but he could manage it but not this time as our power enhanced whenever something life changes happened. So this time around it will be more intense and my blood lust is on the verge of overpowering me, I had fun breaking Viv's bones and making sure she felt her organs liquefy, and Rusev did not disappoint in making her feel the pain. She begged for mercy and it fell on death's ears, where was our mercy? We made sure she died the way she hated, to look old and powerless, the extension of her life as a witch was way too long because she hurt others, and all she had to do was simply mate someone with a longer life span. I felt relieved when I saw her heart in Rusev's hands before giving it to Jade and it was his redemption, he needed it so he would stop beating himself up and they could move on. We all could and then I felt his presence and turned around to see T.J. looking at me with such hate before he turned to walk away. I teleported in front of him and he said, "Get out my way old man," I stopped him and said, "We need to talk," and he said, "I rather not be around you murderous people, my mother was right. I am glad she kept me away from you," and he ran off and I let him go this time because my wolf wanted to break his legs and with me being out of wack, I was going to hurt him badly. Later that night, we all celebrated and I was on edge so I went for Issy's blood because I was running low, I linked her and she answered. She said, "I will have some for you later, just give me a second," and she tried to use my magic to teleport to me but she wasn't my mate anymore in a sense, so her power was limited. I teleported to her instead, she was putting the blood in a cup and I walked over to her and she jumped and I said, "You didn't sense me?" She smiled and I asked her about her wolf, since the night at the club, she seemed wolfless and she refused to look me in the eyes. I said, "Talk to me, Issy," and she gave me the cup and I drank the blood feeling calm and she said, "Alyssa is dead." I looked at her in shock, opening my link to the others because that was unheard of, Knut perked up as I felt his heartbreak at the news. Issy smiled and said, "No worries, it was the best," and I was confused, she went on to say, "She died a few months ago, at first I thought she was just dormant but I felt pain one night I was sleeping and I got up sweating profusely. I looked in the mirror, using a spell to reveal my wolf but it didn't work," and she showed me that she wasn't healing, her magic was gone. "I was human, my irises remain one color, the moon goodness came to me and said Alyssa asked to leave my side, she could not live for eternity without her fated mate, she had lost half of herself and she hated me for letting you go, so I give up my immortality for you, you didn't even realize that my mark was gone," and I placed my hand on my neck before running to look at the mirror, she was right, it was gone. She looked at me with so much regret and love saying, "So, you are free, Toffe, that's why my blood is not working anymore, I am sorry I couldn't be who you wanted me to be." She touched my face and my tears fell the bond was gone, the sparks were gone, Lily teleported with tears in her eyes, Adina lost her pup and Sophie walked through a portal because her sister was gone. She looked at all of us with tears in her eyes and said, "Don't be sad, just remember me," and Kyan walked in and hugged her lifting her off the ground and he cried like a baby. Lily won't let Aidan touch her, she was losing her daughter, Drax and Ryker couldn't believe it, I wondered why would Alyssa do this. Aidan looked at Issy and said, "How long do you have?" She showed us that her hand had started to age, she said, "According to Selene, not long, that's why I was spending time with family and friends lately creating memories. She was human without a mark and was over 1000 years old, Issy didn't have much time so I changed into my wolf, and everyone backed away, I walked to her as she rubbed her hand in my fur and Knut whimpered and allowed her to get on my back and we went for a run one last time.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD