Chapter 33: Deadly Spells

1751 Words
T.J. I hated my father more than ever, he thinks learning the truth makes it any better, he knew for a few years I was his son and never told me, my parents were a bunch of lying bitches and I can't wait to finish school so I could leave this place. I decided to make it official with Malia and we are currently dating, she had me over a couple of times and we studied together or made out. I try my best not to f**k up and have a kid that I am incapable of raising like my biological father. I haven't spoken to my mom or stepfather since the incident and I just kept to myself, I had to give an apology to the school to end my suspension and I just kept out of Mace's way. I haven't scented my mate lately and that's a good thing, she probably doesn't want me anyway, Malia gifted me a ring with our initials and I vowed never to take it off and we have gotten even closer. My biological father tried to get me to talk to him so he could explain everything but I flipped him off and refused to hear the lies from him and my parents. The next day at school, I was shocked to find out that Baye was my fated mate since I couldn't feel the bond with her anymore. I was confused when we rejected each other but something felt off and more intense, as much as I hated it, I ran to my father's workplace to see him and get the answers I sought. I explained to him that I rejected Baye and he laughed because as a Supreme, I couldn't reject my mate, I only made it stronger and I was furious. He saw the ring on my hand and asked me who gave it to me but I felt like it was none of his business but I came to him. I told him about my girlfriend Malia and that we decided to date each other and he said, "Not anymore," I growl and then tell him, "Malia gifted me the ring on my hand." He looked at the symbol and said, "Take it off for a second," and I tried to pull it off but it wouldn't come off, it was stuck. He touched the ring trying to help me and it shocked him blowing us both back, he ended up going through the window and I made a hole in the wall. Ty came back in the room and I got up and ran to the window and saw him flying back up to me, he was really ugly when he was all hybrid. He started speaking a language I didn't understand with Ty and Ty said, "Give me your hand," his eyes were white before Drax was back with Sheila. I started to panic and Ty said, "It's spelled, he can't remove it from his hand," then he chanted a spell, and my father yelled, "That bitch." I woke up the next morning at my father's house, he was having breakfast with my mother and they looked at me and he said, "How are you feeling?" I said, "Like I got run over by a truck," he said, "Sorry, it was strong magic but you are good." I looked at my hand the ring was still there and he said, "We didn't remove it, we put a protection spell on it, just like I did your mother and stepfather, but your spell was different to theirs for a reason, you're our bait, my boy and you will feel your mate bond now." I had breakfast with my parents and I saw the way he was looking at my mother as she made coffee and was putting the food on my plate, did he still love her? I smiled to myself and started to eat, I wanted to know about my family but was afraid he was pretending and deep down he didn't want me. He joined us and then I saw my siblings running through the door with their bags, the triplets were about seventeen now and they said, "What is he doing here?" I knew they didn't like me from school and our father said, "We have to talk," and they sat down, my dad said, "T.J. is your older brother." Tabbie my sister dropped her phone saying, "My crush is my brother, kill me now," and I snickered winking at her, she rolled her eyes and, Tyrie said, "How? When?" So, my parents explained everything but for some reason, I was still unsure of how I felt about my father. I felt like he was lying to us to make me feel better but I shook my head and he looked at me linking, "Is everything okay, son?" I said, "I am good," and he decided to show me and my mother around the Palace, I spent a day with my family and I admit it felt nice. My brothers decided to show me where they played games and the court where they played basketball. I went over to the warrior quarters and met with Tommen who I had seen around before. After spending the day, my mother drove us home and she said, "I'm sorry about everything and I said, "It's fine." When we got home, my grandmother was waiting for us and she was making my favorite cookies so I took one and then I went to lie down, before I knew it, I was out like a light. I woke up for school the next day and my head felt heavy, I felt like I was smoking too much and I showered. I came down and I saw Malia's mother who was also my grandmother's friend, she said something weird but then I saw my mother saying how my father was a douche and my son will no longer see him and I felt this intense anger towards him, I was an outsider and he never wanted me. I left to go meet up with my girlfriend and her mother invited me over for dinner after school, I accepted blowing off my dinner date with my biological father. I reached school and ignored my brothers but for some reason, I was looking for, Baye, she was my mate after all, but then I heard the rumors of her dropping out of school and I wondered, why? Weeks later, my parents were always fighting so I started spending more time with Malia but something always felt off. I dropped Malia home and her father was waiting on her, I backed off and went home. My mother was crying and I knew it was either my biological dad or my stepfather and I decided to go for a walk in the woods, I saw bright lights and followed it. ***** Issy I had found new friends and they didn't know who I was, so I hid my royal mark and my aura, of course. I wanted people to love me for me and not for who I was or who they could be from hanging out with me. I had cut my hair and dyed it, and I had toned up, looking amazing, I had accepted I played a part in my broken mating and I no longer feel sorry for myself, I even think me and Toffe are better co-parents than a couple. My wolf Alyssa has completely abandoned me since losing Toffe, I wasn't lying when I said she had lost a part of her soul but it was my fault. I have decided not to date anymore and just focus on myself, my kids will be grown soon and I can travel the world, and maybe have a fling here a there, a girl has needs too. Since I can't change into a wolf anymore I had to learn to fight like a human but a little stronger than a regular human, I had to learn to defend myself and use a gun. I won't be vulnerable anymore. Toffe's mark has faded but it is still there because we are mated for life just that it shows that we are not together anymore. It hurts when I think of the man I took for granted and lost but I am glad that he found someone who appreciated him and will love him, something I should have done. I reached the club and met up with my friends and we were having a banging time when I felt the atmosphere change, my friend Bethany said, "Damn, they are so hot," and I said, "Who is hot," turning around to see my ex-husband with his brother. I smiled, saying, "Yeah, I guess," and turned back around, my heart was beating fast and I controlled it drinking my wine, I couldn't scent them because I was wolfless and I guess, I was losing touch, I didn't realize he was behind me before he said, "Having fun," and Bethany stared with her mouth open wide. I looked at him and said, "Hey guys, what you doing here?" My other friend Garry was gay said in disbelief, "You know the Supremes?" Ty patted Toffe's back and went to the bar to get drinks, I saw Kyan who nodded at Toffe and pulled a chair next to us, his eyes flickered between his counterparts and I linked him, "Do you need blood? I can get a knife, where is Tricia? I can call her," and he stopped me touching my leg and said, "No need, I just wanted to come out tonight," and I smiled, "Okay," I still felt the light tingles when he touched me, it was calming but our bond was heavily suppressed because of who he was. I introduced my friends to him telling them the truth and they screamed like school girls and asked why I kept that from them. I told them my reasons and Ty joined in before Jade teleported pregnant in a t-shirt wanting Ty and sat in his lap, she fell asleep, we smiled and he told us he was out and teleported home. I watched Toffe as he sang karaoke with a live band and had the patrons fan girling all over him and I realized how much I still loved him and wanted him but he doesn't feel the same way and I will always regret that.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD