Chapter 21: Feedings

1732 Words
(s****l Content) Eighteen Months Later Toffe So much has happened over the past year, Sheila was attacked by her bodyguard, Peter, who we all thought was her friend but he was working for the Rogue Queen, Esmerelda. I had to clear the house of all traitors, King Geoff became King and Alpha of Rougeland after making a deal with us. Rougeland became a legitimate territory and species of all types can live there and it will house one of Ravena's biggest prisons. Geoff finally killed Esmerelda in battle and Jerrod, her second mate, turned out to be his fated mate after all, I laughed at that because he claimed he was straight his whole life until now. My nephew, Tibbs, turned eighteen going on nineteen now and realized that Vasa was indeed his mate before he became King of Earwyn. King Tasi was killed in an assassination attempt on Tibbs, which made him King by default, and his Uncle Teku was on the run with King Squashi's wife who had betrayed him. We have been searching for them but of course, they are being helped and Queen Marion is working double time to bring in all registered witches and covens, those who are not registered have to be or will be punished if caught doing illegal stuff. Ty and Sheila have been closer than ever and he has been waiting for the right time to propose to Sheila, after the attack on Ty when Sheila was shot, he wanted her to be known not only as his second mate but his wife. In looking for Sheila's shooter, we came across distant relatives who were heads of our family's coven and we felt the power of our bloodline when we walked in. Lancelot was the head of the coven; we call him Lance for short but he is known as the Black Scorpion. He had some very potent poisons and I was intrigued and wanted to learn from him, his brother, Parker, and second-in-command were good for potions of all sorts. It's no wonder they kept the power in the family, only to realize that the coven only sticks to family and mates within the family, a powerful trait of our bloodline. This was also why I couldn't read him at first when he gave me his blood, he was family, and the poison was strong enough to block us for a while. So you can safely say in some form or fashion, Ty was mated to family and probably so will I but I chose not to and will mate Tricia. I was ready to send in the paperwork and let Aidan know about my decision to mate Tricia and explained a little about the blood lust, so he could approve it because she is not my fated mate. Speaking of Tricia, she was asleep next to me and the little snores were so cute, she was wearing the engagement ring I had given her, although she was still a secret. Since coming to her, my bloodlust has been at bay, everyone will know the truth soon, Issy was not letting me feed from her and as our mate. She is supposed to help curve our hunger, or we can go rogue easily, and trust me, Supremes going rogue, can be very deadly for all. This is one of the reasons our mates aren't chosen but if we find one that is compatible, then it will have to do, I couldn't wait any longer if I needed to be functional. Tricia rested her head on my chest bringing me out of my random thoughts, her shampoo smelt so good and I smelled her hair, she hugged me linking me, "Good morning, Love," and giggled, I lifted her chin and pressed my lips on hers and it got heated quickly. We were still naked from last night's activities and I started to suck her breast, hearing those sweet moans always made me wild. She was always so receptive toward me and I loved that about her, I was falling for her, and I finally admitted it to myself. I could smell her arousal and I bit down on her stomach feeding and she moaned, closing her eyes, feeding during s*x was so intimate and the feeling was off the chart. She c*m from just me feeding from her, I healed the bite, and got between her legs, kissing her and slowly thrust into her p***y as she was so f*****g wet already. I was burying my c**k deep and watching her breast bounce with each thrust, she was moaning loudly now and I kept going at my steady pace, seeing her juices on my c**k made me go even deeper inside of her, "f**k, she was so beautiful when her face contorted like this, enjoying the pleasure I was giving her," I thought. My hunger doesn't hurt anymore once I feed from her at least every two or three days. The s*x is addictive when it's feeding, the orgasms are more intense and I must be super careful not to get her pregnant.The bed was moving with each thrust and her toes curled as I felt deep scratches in my back, I smelled the blood, she was on the verge of cuming and I wanted her to. Tricia's body heated up, and she moaned, "Toffe, f**k me, please, make me c*m, I want to c*m, don't stop," I hooked her leg going deeper, and her body shook uncontrollably and I knew she was cuming feeling her squeezing my c**k with her tight walls, just how I love it. I closed my eyes and saw Elena f*****g her husband and it confused me, "Why would I be seeing this or thinking about this?" So, I closed my eyes, clearing my mind and Davien came forward biting down feeding again as I emptied my seed forgetting to pull out again. After our intense climax, I let her drink my blood as we kissed to replenish her blood and I laid on her chest between the breasts hearing her heartbeat which calmed me. Issy linked me and asked, "How are you doing on the business trip?" I rolled off Tricia removing my c**k and she tremble a bit, I kissed her feet before going to the shower. I told her, "I was about to shower and go to the meeting in a few," and she smiled saying, "The kids wanted to talk to you," so they joined the link and I always love hearing my kids. No one knew I had brought Tricia with me as I teleported her here first before I headed to the meeting, she will be disguised as someone else until we leave here and she is free to go out and enjoy the place. I also brought the paperwork with me to make it official between us, no more hiding, this is what I want. I always do things for others, putting them before my needs and I need this, it will help fix the blood lust problem. ***** Tricia I finally left the hotel room to go and explore Nurmar, a little Troll city below Faeora not far from my hometown, Toffe was here to deal with an issue involving Max. Apparently, he raped and killed a leader's daughter to get a very important necklace that from my understanding, can locate any lost witch. Why was he looking for lost witches? No one knew but Drax was dealing with another problem so Toffe stepped in. Ty was busy planning his big proposal and I was happy for him, Ty was so respectful and kind to his mates, he loved them and it showed. I went into this store and I bought a few things and a nice shirt that reminded me of my daughter Marisol. My ex was such a douche, he kidnapped her to punish me and I admit, it worked because I missed her every day and I hope she is happy wherever she is. I stopped at the pharmacy to get a very special pill that was for the supernatural because I couldn't just go and ask Addison for her magic ju-ju, at least not yet and I was not getting pregnant at least not until we were mated and married. My wolf was so in love with Knut and I could understand why, Toffe was a great guy and we understood and respected each other, his wolf was funny. Davien was nice but scary at times but I could see the love in his eyes for me, I stopped at a cafe after my stomach growled forgetting to eat after our intimate morning and I went into this little old cafe with this older couple who was welcoming. I picked up this amazing scent and I froze and said, "No," before running out and getting in a cab, I went home and stayed there until Toffe came home and we spent the night watching horror movies before we made love again. He asked me, "Why were you so scared running out of the cafe today?" I smiled saying, "I thought that had smelled my mate," before he looked at me and said, "At least you didn't lie," and we kissed, he said, "Don't worry, Aidan approved it but we have to wait at least two more years just to make sure I don't find my mate." I was shocked and he said, "If you don't want your mate, I won't force you, once I mark you, it won't matter anyway, no one overrides a Supreme's mark," and we kissed again, I felt so much better when he said that. I knew I didn't want my mate and my wolf agreed, we wanted Toffe, and we were in love with him, I was never going back to Faeora until I was mated to Toffe. I knew if I had turned around and locked that bond in place, it would be over for me and Toffe and I was so in love with him right now to think of any other man. Toffe pulled me close to him, we accepted each other and we cuddled together as we both drifted off to sleep, I dreamed of my future with the man that I love but I couldn't see his face, however, it was, Toffe and will always be.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD