Chapter 13: Potions

1584 Words
Toffe I was getting ready for a meeting in the office with Ty, Drax, and Ryker when they started showing up and Sheila looked at Ty. I saw him talking to her probably telling her about the business trip that Addy and I decided it was best for them to spend a little time on. Ty walked in and I told him, "Take it easy with Sheila as she seems distant lately," and he said, "I realized." Drax told him, "Maybe, you should give her a chance, you are in pain, Ty and so is she," and he said, "Let's get the meeting over with," and Drax and I looked at each other knowing that he was done with the conversation. Ryker walked in and the meeting began, and we were talking when I saw Ty looking at me. I saw him distracted and looked around seeing the bare feet of Sheila and Ty dived over my head changing into his hybrid and spreading his wings in a split second. He magically goes through the glass so it won't break going after her, Drax, Ryker, and I rushed over to see him grabbing her and landing below and we teleported next to them. Ty was yelling at her as he slowly changed back from his hybrid and Drax magically put up a barrier so that no one could hear them as it had everyone in the area at a standstill at the sight. Their rulers were having a squabble in the middle of downtown and we know that would be in the gossip papers the next day, especially those that cover the Royal Family. The cameras were out and Drax said, "Not here, Ty," and Ty grabbed Sheila teleporting, I felt bad for her, she was suicidal and Ty needed to fix this. ****** Over Six Months Later I was still searching for the boy that I saw in Hawaii, I went back to the neighborhood and no one knew what I was talking about, not even a name but this little old lady remembered a boy with his family but not their names. All she told me, was that they moved away about two years back and I figured it was probably them. I used magic trying to find them but nothing, I was turning up at dead ends, and I also was finding locations on Max and Marcella but every time we got there, we always seemed to miss them by a few seconds or minutes. The last lead I had on them was months ago, maybe, they are cloaked but we had bigger fish to fry and they were on the back burner for now. Ty and Sheila were still having issues, Sheila had gotten withdrawn and she was losing a lot of weight, she stopped training and we couldn't get her to hang out with anyone. I heard the pack members were giving her a hard time and Drax was on it as Aidan told him to deal with it. She was a Supreme Mate despite what they thought of her and the respect was warranted, Sheila, however, wasn't grudge-minded and understood it would take a lot for the people to trust her. She even told me she wished she was dead because living like this was torture. Everyone hated her including her mate but she said she didn't particularly like him either but the bond was driving her crazy. I have tried to explain to Ty that he should spend time with Sheila as he was losing focus, the random bouts of heartburn, his wolf was unable to shift properly, and it was getting worse. I had to increase the dosage of the potions to help him with the constant pain and irritation but Ty was stubborn. Ty decided it was time he stepped up with Sheila, the pain was getting worse and he was afraid Sheila still hated him but he didn't spend any time with her to show he was starting to fall for her. Ty has been secretly teleporting to Sheila's room to help with the pain and sleep next to her, she never knew, they were comfortable and he would wake before she woke up by jumping over the balcony, and going for a run. He had magically stopped her from going to the roof to avoid her pulling the stunt she had done months ago. Ty came into the office for Sheila wanting to ask her for lunch as he told me, but he pulled her into his lap and she relaxed a little, resting her head on his chest, you could see his irritation stopped, her shaky fingers stopped, and those two needed each other. I went back to business linking everyone to stop staring when I heard a low growl and saw Ty holding Sheila and his chest, he finally let her in and felt her pain. He looked at me with tears before teleporting with her and I didn't see him for at least a week, Sheila didn't come to work and I knew they were together, hopefully, things changed between them. Weeks passed and things were looking up for Sheila, she started training again and I figured things were hitting off between them, Ty still snuck into the room at night sometimes when he needed to be near her or holding her, plus, it helped with the pain for both of them. Sheila had been secretly taking the potions in her tea after she started showing signs of pain like Ty was. This was due to her wolf being out more as we started slowly unbinding her, so she could get accustomed to her powers as they slowly crept in. ****** Elena I have been living in Elvira for years and it was amazing, Edward was promoted again, and once his contract was up, we could finally choose to stay here or move back to his pack which I wasn't keen on but his family loved us. T.J. was striving at school in everything and he had amazing friends and teachers, they all loved him. Edward thought it was time that we got another pup but I was still not happy about the idea of having another child. My mother was pushing the idea saying, "It would make your bond stronger," and I told her, "We are strong already, I loved my family and Edward loves us, we have no reason to end our mating." My mother just smiled saying, "I just wanted another grandbaby," and I could understand that but I wasn't ready. I was reading the tabloids and saw a picture of Ty and his mate in the middle of downtown having a very heated argument but no one knew what was said. I assume it's probably about another woman because, with the Cloudwater men, you can never be too sure, or is it the Valmores? My mother always drilled in my head that they were no good, even though they ruled Ravena and I agreed with her. I was so stupid to even think someone like Toffe could love me, my mind drifted back to the very first night we had s*x, I was so drawn to him, that's why, I made the bet in the first place. I just thought that he was going to turn me away anyway but in that room, there was such a pull, not a mating pull but I couldn't stop once I started and he loved it. After we started a little fling, he gave me the confidence to be myself around him, I thought it was going to be serious but we never had that talk and I would hear the rumors of girls having moments with him and I hated it. I wanted to talk to him about it but I was scared he wouldn't see me anymore because I was in love with him then. The dates he took me on, the secret picnics, the shopping dates and he even took me away for a weekend in a hotel. It was like, we were a couple and then I stupidly got pregnant, that changed everything especially when he found his mate. I was heartbroken realizing that there was no future for us and his son, so I left, I gave in to my mother's demands but I don't regret it, I love Edward. My mother brought me out of my thoughts handing me her special tea and chanting a secret spell of peace and it always calms me. I love that she and my father loved and respected Edward so much, my father has retired to a villa with my mom where everything is paid for by his family and I was glad they were taken care of. I woke up later hearing my son in the living room with Edward, I had slept through, and he was telling T.J. it was time for bed, and I got up baffled at how I got in my room in the first place. My mind was groggy, my mother never said goodbye but I was horny and got in the shower. My body heated up and I realized that I was going into heat, and my husband was there in a split second, we spent the next three days in bed. I was surprised that I went into heat when I was not permanently marked, this was a first for me in the years that we have been together.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD