Chapter 14: Crazy Night

1743 Words
Toffe We have been taking it easy these past few weeks and were on the lookout for Lucas that imposter, Drax's birthday was coming up and it was a big secret. We had a task of keeping it from him, I was so happy for him after everything he went through with Ryker and they were in love. I hope that when I find my second mate, I will be as happy as the others although my brother still needed to work things out with Sheila and it was a work in progress. Issy had gone shopping for her dress with her sister who was in town for the birthday party with her mate King Barron. I was watching my kids play by the pool and my mind drifted to the boy again, he was probably older around my kid's age now and I still wanted to find him. I started to think about all the women I slept with before I was mated to Issy and I was sure I was careful until I jumped up remembering Elena. I had forgotten about her over the years and wondered if she was happy wherever she was. I was going to link her when I heard my daughter start crying and I went over to her, she had dropped her doll in the pool, she was afraid of the water after a near-death incident when she was a toddler, not like she would have died but she didn't understand that at the time. Her brothers refused to go and get the doll so I jumped in and got it for her, I was happy to put a smile on her face again as she followed me to sit at my side playing with her doll. Tricia joined me at the pool and told me about her girl's night at the club at my expense. Tricia handed me a glass with the blood, I looked at her hand and healed it for her, I said, "You didn't have to do that, but thank you." Tricia and I shared a joke when I heard a growl and turned to see Issy with Sophie, and my daughter ran towards them yelling, "Aunt Sophie, can I have cupcakes?" Sophie said, "Yes, you can," they returned to the house, I linked Tricia to leave us and she bowed to Issy and left. Issy sat in my lap put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss, my sons said, "Ewww," before running indoors and I looked at my wife wondering, how I got so lucky. I loved her so much but she seemed worried and I asked her, "What is it?" She said, "I don't want Tricia around the kids giving them ideas," and I said, "It was harmless," and she said, "Toffe, I don't want them thinking she is your other mate," and I replied, "I get it, I will talk to her, anything else, Mrs. Cloudwater?" I looked her in the eye and smiled, she said, "One more thing, I don't want her at the party tonight," and I was taken aback. She continued to say, "I don't want your mistress in the same room with our friends," and I kissed her linking her and saying, "Relax, I never invited her, okay, I wouldn't do that without your approval." We kissed again before I got up with her in my hands and jumped in th pool as she screamed. ******* Later at the Surprise Birthday Party I had gone over to Sheila's room as Ty asked me to drop off her dress and shoes and convince her to go, he was nervous around her. He wants to show her he cares but he doesn't know how to handle Sheila, it was different with Addy according to him. I knocked on the door and Sheila answered, I could smell the popcorn and she was in her PJs with her hair in a messy bun. I gave her the bag and told her, "A driver will take you to the party in an hour, you are going, that's an order," and she was confused before I smiled and left. I had done my good deed today and I mind-linked Ty, "She will be there, later," and he was excited, I went back to my room and Issy was finished up, she was putting her earrings on and I walked behind her kissing her shoulder and said, "You look beautiful, my love," before she smiles and we walk out to my car heading to the party. The party was in full swing, Drax was having a blast and we were having a fun time away from working so hard, I must say, Lora outdid herself with the celebration. We hadn't partied like this in years, well, to be fair, they always put me to sleep as a kid but it was worth it to be around them when I was little. Sheila walked in and Ty dropped his glass, I must say, she was an attractive woman. Addy had to shut his mouth and we snickered, he went over to her after watching her go and sit by herself at one of the far-off tables. I turned away to join the others as we continued to talk about family, I smiled because it was going to be a crazy night. Issy came for me dragging me to the dancefloor and Aidan was dancing with Michelle and Lily. Ryker and Lora had Drax to themselves and the music was loud when we got the alarm about rogues and a fight broke out. We were all battling the rogues, even the women and Ty was with Sheila in the woods and I wanted to go and help. I teleported next to him as more warriors arrived, I could hear the screams back at the house, Ty asked me, "Where is, Sheila?" I told him, "I didn't see her," and ripped a rogue head off, the next thing I knew, Ty was on edge, his mate was missing and we went into rescue mode. Someone wanted Sheila and we knew it had to be Esmerelda, she wasn't giving up on Sheila. My brother was out to have fun, both of us were in hybrid mode and we were in the sky, Ryker and Andrew along with other warriors were on the car's heel in wolf form. Michael was on our back flying behind us, he was ready to take the rogues out before I mind-linked him to help the others on the ground. I started to use my water element to help Ty grab his mate, and he was using his air element to slow the car down, Ty grabbed Sheila before the car went over the bridge after ripping the top off. We looked good working together and I finished drowning the men in the car and we headed back to the Palace, I mind-linked the others to kill every last one of them. Now it was time for Ryker and the others to bring Omri home and hopefully kill that son-of-a-b***h, Lucas. ******* One Week Later We had finally located and arrested that creep, Lucas, his execution was scheduled for later and he was trying his best to get out of it but this was the end of th road for him. His brother was now the Shifter King as his father had stepped down and they disowned him, Omri was the one who was going to kill him and we were just going to watch the show. Omri had a secret that he was hiding from his family and I must admit, he learned to mask his new side well, no one suspects anything at the moment, only us and the Fae Twins know the truth. I joined Ty and Sheila in the VIP box just above the stage as it was time to watch the fight, Ty had threatened everyone there to stop making Sheila uneasy with their disrespect or he would start killing people. I laughed and said, "Oh, my brother is deadly serious, that's his mate, your second Supreme Gamma Female and we will no longer tolerate the disrespect. If you don't like it, you can challenge us." Ty mind-linked me, thanking me for backing him up, he wanted to make Sheila feel welcome and I was glad that he was finally making the effort with her but I wasn't blind, my brother was in love with Sheila. I watched the battle and it was going great, I was fascinated by how Omri fought, he was good but it was expected, he trained Michael. Eventually, things got heated and his vampire took over letting his secret out for everyone in Ravena to see, he threw Lucas's head at Michael's feet, and it's because of Lucas that set what Emerie went through, in motion and Michael accepted the offer from Omri, this part of their life was over. ****** Elena I couldn't help reading up about Toffe and the others and I wanted to, I get lost in thinking about him sometimes and I am angry because I hate him so much. Edward has been patient with me lately, I decided to try for a pup after my mother kept telling me, "T.J. should have a sibling," and she was right, Edward was my husband and nothing was holding me back. We are trying and have been for a while now since I went into a heat that no one could explain. I have been off birth control since then but for some reason, I couldn't get pregnant, we went to doctors and both of us had a clean bill of health, nothing to stop us from getting pregnant but it won't happen. I tried not to stress myself about it and promised Edward it would happen eventually, we just needed to relax and he agreed because the doctor told us that. So we have more romantic nights and getaways so we can relax and without the added pressures, we will be happy when it happens. I wanted to read up on any history about the Supremes as my son is one of them but I would have to go back to their territory to get the necessary information and I wasn't ready for that, at least not yet. Hopefully, T.J. won't ask questions and we won't have to lie to him to keep him safe.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD