Chapter 38: Lantern Mall

1806 Words
(s****l Content) Toffe I was looking for a special gift for Elena, she was coming over to talk about what happened back then when she left. Something was not adding up, if she had told me she was pregnant, I would never let her leave. I was in a jewelry store when I picked up a familiar scent outside, I walked out of the store and saw my daughter Tabbie talking to a guy I didn't know. She was eighteen but he was not and I walked over, she turned around and said, "Dad," and he froze up before she hugged me. I needed that, I smelled her hair missing my baby girl, and linked her, "I love you," and she said, "I'm moving back, I love you too, I am so sorry, Dad," and I was happy to hear it. I told her, "Don't be sorry, you were a kid who lost her mother," and in her eyes, I failed her and she looked at me with teary eyes and said, "I just didn't want her to go, but she came to me explaining that she was being punished and would be back if you passed the test and you will pass, right dad." I nodded my head, "Yes," because I would not fail, Knut hated that he didn't talk to Alyssa, if he did, they would still be here, so he wouldn't fail, and neither would Davien, Elena would bear our mark soon. I moved into Issy's house to be with the kids just a short trail from the Palace and they moved to the Palace to get away from me, how ironic. Ty was strict with them so I know they probably moving back for that reason but I am not complaining, I would get to see my kids and spend time with them before they are mated and married off. Tabbi introduced me to her friend, Kai, he was around T.J.'s age and was interested in joining the Warriors, she met him at a house party and they hit it off, he was not her mate and they were not dating, just friends. I told him sorry, he heard the conversation so I wiped his memory of the conversation, I don't want anyone jeopardizing Issy's chances of returning. She asked for money, a typical teenager and I gave her a few hundred bucks and said, "See you home," and she screamed pulling Kai with her who was still in awe of standing before a Supreme. I watched her disappear among the crowd who was staring at me, some bowed when I turned around and I went back looking for Elena's gift. I linked one of my guards to keep an eye on Tabbie out of sight and he left, I linked Felix to pull the file on Kai, I needed to know who my daughter was hanging out with. Edward was on a business trip to Elvira for a few days, Elena begged me not to kill him the other night, I felt her hurt, he hit her and I was ready to pull the plug on his lifespan. I told her, "If he hits you again, I will end him, no excuses," and she kissed my cheek before I teleported out, she had marked me unknown to her and I will keep it that way, for now. I will feel her and go in her mind unexpectedly, it was me in her head touching her until Edward so rudely interrupted us. We were linked for so long and had no idea, that's why we went into each other head when we least expected but when she bit me in the heat of passion on my n****e, she marked me. Although it was not a deep mark but enough to get the job done until our mating, we will feel each other at some point but I will never allow her to feel pain if I am intimate with someone or if she is intimate with her husband, although now that I am marked, I doubt that I will sleep with someone else. ****** Elena was in the bath when I was having lunch in the court and she was thinking about me again playing with herself and I smiled that she let me in her mind again unknown to her, so I had a little fun. I touched her silky smooth body, and she moan as her fingers rub her clit, she moaned my name and lean back on me and I knew she wanted me, I almost teleported and Knut wanted us to go there but I promise myself, that I would take it slow with her and win her heart. I was brought out of my thoughts when Bethany sat down and said, "Prince Toffe," Davien frowned because he hated being interrupted as we were having so much fun with Elena. She was Issy's friend so I didn't mind and stopped my guard from removing her because he was busy playing games on his phone, he didn't see her. "Good thing I am immortal because with him at my side, I would be dead," Laro mind-linked me, "I heard that boss, not true, she looked innocent and you need to get laid." I snickered saying, "So, do you, why not take her out," and he said, "I just might when you are done with her." Bethany was a breath of fresh air, I see why Issy liked her, she was attractive, with beautiful green eyes and light brown hair, and she had dimples when she smiled. She talked a lot but she was nervous talking to me, so I told her, "Relax, I won't bite unless you want me to," and she said, "Sorry, I don't know what to say after...," and looked down at her hand and I held it saying, "It's okay, we both loved, Issy." She said, "But I thought she was immortal with your bite," and I said, "A story for another time," looking at my watch, and it was getting late, and said, "See me at the office for lunch tomorrow and I would explain," taking her hand saying, "Shall I," and she gives me the go-ahead reading her memories just in case. She was an innocent clumsy little one, she was funny but friendly and worked here in Lantern's Mall, she was on lunch. As she left, I felt like someone was watching us and looked around, I saw nothing out of the ordinary and linked my daughter's guard who confirmed she was okay and in his sight so I looked at Laro and we left. I needed to get home and prepare for my long talk with my mate and see if I could finally break this spell that had a hold on her. ****** Elena I was nervous about going over to Toffe's place because I didn't know what to expect, I love my husband and I was a mated woman so nothing would happen, just talk. My wolf, Chelly said, "I want Knut, not Remy, he is not our mate, so please leave him," I blocked her out because we have a daughter with Edward, and she loved her father. I got into the car and drove over there, my daughter was having a sleepover with her friends so she wouldn't be home tonight. The lights were dimmed when I got there and I walked up to the house, looked around and before I could knock, the door opened, I walked in. I didn't have magic like my mother, I didn't get that gene, I was just a wolf. Toffe walked over to me and he looked so dammed sexy in his slacks and t-shirt, he had shaved and his eyes glowed a bit, happy to see me. I smelled the food and he said, "It will be a few more minutes," and I said, "You cooked?" He said, "Yeah, something I learned to do over the years especially, with kids who eat like they have no owner." I laughed as he showed me to the living room, he handed me a glass of wine and we picked a movie. He said, "What had happened that you left without telling me you were pregnant?" I didn't know what to say, so he offered to go into my memories so I let him, he cut my finger and suck it, and his eyes glowed white before he let go. He looked sad and said, "We weren't official, Elena and I never knew how you felt, you should have told me." After dinner, we decided to go for a walk and I was feeling our mate bond a little stronger, I didn't know what to do, I was probably going to hurt Edward and he was so nice to me over the years. He took in T.J., loved him as his own, and took care of us and my daughter was caught in the middle when Toffe said, "How were you able to get pregnant with your daughter?" I was confused and said, "The same way we got pregnant with, T.J.," and he looked at me with a serious face and I said, "What?" He said, "You don't know, do you?" I looked at him shocked when he said, "A Supreme mate once deemed a Supreme mate, can't get pregnant for another," and I said, "No, you are wrong." He said, "Then why did it take you so long to get pregnant?" I started to study back and said, "I don't know, we've been trying for years," and he pulled me to him feeling my anxiety. He lifted my chin and said, "We will figure it out, don't worry," and kissed me, the tingles were amazing and my back was against a tree and I wanted him, he spun me around feeling my panties being ripped off. Toffe entered me with one hard thrust but I was already soaked that he moaned, "Elena," and started trusting in and out of me. His c**k stretched me and it felt so amazing, my wolf wanted this and I wanted this. I was on a bed, I didn't feel it when he teleported to his bedroom and he was on top of me burying his c**k, we were both naked now and our sweaty bodies, loud moans, and the way he was pounding my p***y felt amazing. I started to feel my orgasm rise as I bit my lip, Toffe sped up his thrusting and we both c*m with such intensity, he emptied his seed deep in my womb. Knut knots me, I was too exhausted to say anything, he hugged me tightly, both of us coming off our high when I felt his bite in my neck, he was feeding and it felt amazing.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD