Chapter 37: Blood Contract

1722 Words
(s****l Content) 100+ Years Ago Bella-Donna I was a low-level witch in the coven but I was good at potions, tea, and poisons, you name it, once it came from the land, I was good at it, but kept that to myself. Josephine's coven took over our coven but she let us run separately, making our own decisions as long as we helped her when she needed it, she was a powerful witch, and since no one could be a part of Lancelot's coven unless family tied you in some way, she was our next bet. Josephine saw what I could do and had me working closely with her to improve my skills and she became one of my good friends, her husband only had eyes for her and I wanted that. I wanted Lancelot because his coven would give me power, but he was a hard dude to track down. My father was a strict man and had made plans to marry me off without my knowledge and I was furious, I was actually in love with Jesse and had a forbidden love affair with him. The Alpha I was supposed to marry, started coming around and asking me out on dates, I had no choice but to go. On one of the dates, he made it clear that I would give him strong pups and be his Luna as long as I behaved and didn't cause problems, I would be treated with respect, as he was a busy man. He wanted me to sleep with him and I refused, telling him, "I'd rather wait for our joining ceremony," and he kissed my cheek before dropping me off. I kept seeing Jesse in secret and one day I headed out to our private meet-up spot in his private cabin in the woods where we could be alone. Jesse wasted no time in taking my clothes off, I was technically supposed to be a virgin for the Alpha, but I had a spell that would make him think I was still one on our joining or, as they would say, mating. Jesse knew my body and I loved it, he was burying his tongue between my legs, lapping and sucking on every part of me, I cummed with such intensity that my body shook. He started burying his c**k thrusting deep within me, in and out like he had missed me for more than two days. I loved how he made me feel and I was in love with him. Our moans echoed in the cabin and the bed hit the wall as the floor creaked, his huge c**k was full of my juices, and the smell of s*x was strong, but we didn't care. He moans, "I wished I could claim you," and I knew how he felt, I wanted it to but I was promised to another. We climaxed as he emptied his seed deep within me and we both shook from our intense orgasm, we lay there until the sun was about to set, and then the door was pushed open by a very angry Alpha and a disappointing look on my father's face. Alpha Brix had me followed to make sure I wasn't hurt and his men told him of my whereabouts, I didn't know he would go to this extreme. He hit my face so hard while my father stood there and did nothing, Jesse wanted to defend me but they held him and took him away to the dungeons. ****** Months later, I was big with a child and Alpha Brix had planned to still mate me, but give the child away, he had Jesse still locked away for treason, sleeping with the Alpha's mate. My father hated me being locked away and decided to help me escape with Jesse and run away far from here. My father was disappointed in me for breaking the treaty but would never want me to be a prisoner and, by the looks of things and the countless women in Alpha Brix's bed, including my sister, I would just be a breeder for him, he lost faith and trust in me. On the night of the escape, Alpha Brix was off-pack land and his Beta was in charge, he had sons who were watching him and we decided that once they were distracted, we would make a run for it. My father was able to get Jesse out, but at a cost, he killed the beta daughter who was about to out him when she saw that he was there to break Jesse out, he snapped her neck thinking she was just an omega. We got into an old car before the alarm went off and we drove for days until we reached a Pack that held us until Alpha Brix arrived. Almost everyone around his land was loyal to him, my father's pack would be slaughtered until we made the deal that my daughter would marry the Beta's younger son. He was a teenager at the time and he agreed as long as I didn't go back on my word, he still loved me, I could see it in his eyes, and the Beta was angry but approved. We went back to the pack and the contract was drawn up and Josephine was summoned to make it happen, she was disappointed in me because she believed in arranged marriages. So I promised to make it up to her and explain Jesse wasn't my fated mate but I had fallen in love with him. She made sure Jesse couldn't find his fated mate either and we were mated finally and a few weeks later, I had our daughter Elena. As time went on, I had a son with Jesse who was the apple of his father's eye, he wanted to be a warrior in King Roman's army but we stopped him, something was off about him. Alpha Brix hated me for what I did to him because he never did have a Luna, just countless women in his bed and he always wished for my downfall. My son eventually joined another Pack's army it was a new Alpha in town named Alpha Ares and he was a powerful rich Alpha, if I hadn't already had a mate, I would try to be with him, a girl can dream. However, it turned out that the Supremes were back in power, the men King Roman double-crossed over a thousand years ago had come back to kill him and and put order back in Ravena. As Elena got older, she wanted to join the army and she started seeing some guys, but I knew she was trying not to go through with the mating, we told her from the time she was a teenager that she was betrothed to Edward and she was angry. She wanted a fated mate and I told her it wouldn't happen, the surprise on my face when I found out she was dating a Supreme and came home pregnant and heartbroken, so I pushed through with the mating. Alpha Brix wanted her head because she broke the blood contract by getting pregnant but we convinced him to let them marry and Edward said, "I would take the child on as mine," and we all agreed. I knew T.J. would be powerful and if we kept him away from the others, he would do our bidding and no one would pick a fight with us. I need to keep Toffe away and Elena from feeling anything for Toffe and it worked for a while, now I think the spell is fading especially when Josephine got herself killed, the magic is fading and spells are being broken. However, I found her grimoire with all the ancient spells and I wanted to get T.J. and Elena in the same room so I could do it together and block any bond from Toffe. If I can't, then I can do it with each of them at different times, I found out he had dinner with his father and I was running out of time, I wanted to kill his mate. I found out who his fated mate was, she was a rich elite girl who was hiding out in her father's house, he moved to another location for work and she lived alone. The rouges would have completed the job if T.J. hadn't shown up which could only mean one thing, the bond was snapped into place or they had s*x before. I will need to kill her before he marks her and keep the body hidden for over twenty-four hours, but I was told if the body is dismembered, they can't bring you back so I would need to behead her. If I keep T.J. broken and angry, he will work for me in my favor and probably help me take Apha Brix out. I will make my husband a powerful Alpha with the help of my coven, which I became the head of when Josephine died, and our contract was voided. It's been at least three weeks and I was trying to see T.J. but he was always busy so I am going there so we can chat, Elena was going through a rough patch with Edward but she will see the light soon. I have made a very strong potion for both of them and everything will be okay, I am thinking about being Luna of Alpha Brix's pack and maybe getting revenge for my sister's death. My sister was his lady-in-waiting and I had no idea until I ran away with Jesse, he beat her because she wasn't me and did things to her that no one would think about and she killed herself. I was plotting revenge for years now and T.J. just made my plan possible, those rogues would lead right back to Alpha Brix's pack and that would be the end of him or Jesse would challenge him after I made him weak, and take over. That pack was rightfully his anyway, I pulled up to the driveway and T.J. was talking to his biological father by his car, I was pissed but I was good at being the good little witch and got out of the car to meet the man of the hour.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD