Chapter 31: All Lies

1797 Words
(Light s****l Content) T.J. A slight argument broke out between me and Mace over the new librarian, it turns out she was his mate and that would explain the break up between him and Baye because they were the 'it' couple. I was inviting her to spend some time with me not like anything would happen I had Malia, she was my girlfriend even if I hadn't made it official with her but maybe I should since we had gone to the next level. I was trying to control my anger with Mace but these rich types always get on my nerves especially now that I was his cousin and they never not once cared about me. Hannah said, "Mace, it's okay, it was harmless," and he lost it before I did, and before we knew it, we were out of a window from the second floor to the ground and started fighting. We broke the second-floor window and started going at it like animals before we both became wolves. The alarm went off, and the students looked out the windows or ran outside. Mr. Dubois-Philmont came out and said, "Stand down," unfortunately, because of our hierarchy, he couldn't get us to back off and we were clawing and biting each other. Queen Michelle came outside and said, "Stand down," that's when we stopped, tilting our heads in submission. She told us to shift back and we were both naked as the girls and the boys whistled, and two other teachers ran out throwing pants at us. Queen Michelle looked at us and said, "Haven't you guys caused enough damage?" Mace's eyes clouded over and the window was fixed, she said "Go to the office, both of you," and she went to her car and drove off. I knew my mother would have a fit when she heard about this, and as I walked to the office, I got a whiff of my mate's scent, and I turned around, looking at everyone. They stared at me, some in disgust because I am a loner and others because they were intrigued, she was here but where? I heard Mr. Dubois-Philmont say, "Hurry up, T.J." and I walked with him to the office where I knew I would be punished harshly by my parents. I got suspended for two weeks and headed home, I got on my motorcycle and I was out of there, the scent was in the parking lot and I didn't care this time because clearly, she was hiding from me. As I was riding to my destination, I wondered who it was, I had been at that school for a while and turned eighteen long ago, my wolf, Dread said, "Maybe, she now turned eighteen but we need to find her," and I said, "No chance in hell." After reaching my destination, I was furious about everything, my father never wanted or looked for me, and even if he and my mother separated, why didn't he at least try? I was deep in thought when I heard Malia and she always uplifted my mood, I could feel my vampire but he wouldn't talk to me or let me know his name. After our lovemaking in the forest, which usually calms me, we lay there watching the sun go down when she said, "What do you know of your father?" I said, "My dad is at work," she said, "No, your real father, what do you know about him? I want to know what makes them thick, they are so secretive." I looked at her confused because no one knew about my real father, my wolf said, "Don't say anything, this doesn't feel right," I trusted him although I didn't like my father. I said, "Nothing, he is just a sperm donor, we should go." I changed the subject and got dressed and I took her home before I saw my father's car in the driveway and I knew I was in deep s**t. I sat outside wondering if to go in because being suspended was not what I wanted right now but I have been angry a lot, lately. I went inside and I walked in on my biological father taking a bite out of my dad and I saw red, I wanted to intervene but my punk-ass uncle stopped me in my tracks, "Did he just freeze me in mid-air? Son-of-b***h," I thought. My uncle looked at me and smiled, "Did he just read my mind?" He mind-linked me, "Stand down before I kick your ass," and he turned away. I started to listen when my father started explaining everything, "I had no choice, it was written in blood at her birth, and we had no idea true mates would come back into play, we were choosing mates and she was betrothed to me. I was willing to let her go, but it was sealed and could not be broken, Elena didn't care, she wanted, Toffe, but when he found his mate, she was heartbroken and decided to go along with the marriage, because of his status, she didn't think he would want a bastard son. So, I took them in and raised T.J. as my son," I didn't know what to think, I was in shock, and when he finally unfroze me, my biological father looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, "T.J., I didn't know about you." I didn't know what to think so I ran to the only person who had my back, my grandmother, she was shocked when I told her everything and promised to help in any way, I slept at her house that night. ****** Toffe I was angry as Ty told me, that his son and my son got into a huge fight at school causing property damage and I had had it with him. I needed to know what was going on, this wasn't the Elena I knew back then, to be so hateful and why wasn't she feeling the bond? I barely felt it myself, I remember the bubbly girl from the night we first made love, I was always attracted to her, watching her when I was first released from Roman's hellhole, her face brought me peace, and then we had a little fling before I found Issy. Speaking of Issy, she was still avoiding me but at least I got to explain about the date that I missed and she accepted my apology. I had her followed and she has been going to Faeora twice a week to visit Emerie's practice, I was proud of her for trying to fix and work on herself. It would make her a better person, it would also make her a better mom although she was a great mother to our kids, I would give her that. However, I see the changes in Issy, she looks better physically, she is smiling more and she has stopped spending so much money, Knut said, "Maybe she was cloned, Issy had stopped spending so much money, miracle," and I laugh with him. My focus was on Elena right now and trying to figure out what was wrong, I needed to fix or help with one of my mates and since Issy and I had broken up and didn't love each other anymore, I would try to win over Elena. I reached our destination and Ty was out of the car before me, he was worked up just like I was because none of this was making sense to us and I knew deep down, that a witch was involved. Elena was playing nice since our son was in trouble with Mace and I felt Edward's nervousness. She offered us tea but we refused, we didn't trust them like that yet and since we had issues with poisoning and heavy drugging, we weren't going to take the risk. I decided to be the distraction Ty needed to corner Elena so we could get some answers in case this was Edward's doings. I walked around asking about the art on the walls as part of distracting him, and keeping him in talks. I turned around after hearing the commotion between Elena and Ty, she screamed in pain as I saw the necklace burning Ty's hand, it was indeed magic, we both looked at each other and the bond hit me full force and Knut said, "Along with Elena's wolf, "Mate," she was indeed my mate and Edward panicked before I grabbed his neck and said, "Explain." Davien was at the forefront because he wanted answers and we bit into him to get what information we needed. T.J. busted through the door before Ty stopped him, I pulled away listening to Edward explain everything before looking at my son saying, "T.J., I didn't know about you." After he ran out, I didn't know what to do, I was angry, frustrated, disappointed, and felt useless and I couldn't hold back the tears so I teleported to Tricia, my wife and best friend. I rested my head in her lap and I cried for all the pain I had endured all these years and still, nothing seemed to go right, I bit her leg so I could calm down feeling my blood lust go away. She moaned and I smelt her arousal and we ended up in bed for the rest of the night. ***** Belladonna After T.J. told me what happened, I panicked, I waited until he was asleep and got more blood, I needed to reinforce what spell was weakening. I waited for Josephine to appear and she smiled taking the vile and putting a spell on T.J., she said, "Elena will be back to her old ways in no time and T.J. will continue to shut his father out," and she left. I was glad that they would not succeed, I needed this marriage to work, I have secrets that need to be kept hidden and this is the only way. My husband walked in and said, "Why was Josephine here?" He never liked her and I said, "She offered me a new position at her company," and he smiled, "That's great honey but be careful something doesn't seem right about her." He stared at T.J. asleep and asked, "Is everything okay with T. J.?" I said, "He needed a break," and he said, "Is it Elena again? Maybe, we should tell Toffe so he can train him, having a powerful Supreme Bloodline around vulnerable to everyone is not okay," and I said, "He is not vulnerable, he will work for us, remember?" he kissed me before leaving the room and I looked at my sleeping powerful grandson, who would make us richer and the most powerful clan around.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD