Chapter 26: Stupid Max

1846 Words
(Tigger Warning DV/SA) Max I had done a lot of things in my past that I was not proud of but desperate measures called for desperate times. I had just left Josephine and she had given me what I needed to get my wife and kids back, I could finally move back to Ravena and no one would know it was us, these potions would keep us cloaked looking like some middle-aged family of elves. Ella thought she could just up and leave me without warning, she was mine and I looked at the apartment where my sweet little girlfriend lived, she was a future Witch Queen, head of a very ancient extinct coven. I had killed Princess Alline, she was part of troll royalty, I did what I had to do to get the necklace to locate her, she was a damn good f**k too, and as I watched the light go out her eyes when I chocked her to death, cuming balls deep in her felt amazing. The feeling of watching her die was euphoric and made my d**k jump for the more, her scratches turned me on, she had so much fight in her but it wasn't enough in the end. I had been researching and found that her mother was pregnant and got out before the m******e happened. I needed her to be mated to me so that when the survivors realized she was alive, I would be their King. I knew the trolls were not happy but all I had to do was keep out of their way until I was King and then they couldn't touch me. I entered the apartment but she was not home so I left and went back to work thinking of ways to make Ella submit to all of this. It was time and I got my men ready, I had a few drinks over the weeks thinking about that b***h, she was mine and she let that Fae Cunt breed her, I hated him and I will mark her and hopefully kill his ass. I know she will be alone tonight as Bolt will be working late before he takes time off to be with Ella and the kids. Bolt was the loving husband, I will leave his kids with him and cloak her and my kids so he will never find us. Hey, I might get lucky and kill him with the new mark I will give her, I am not sure if he is trained to withstand a forced mark. I went over to Hannah and said, "I wanted to see you before I go and collect my wife from the airport," and she frowned but smiled, she said, "I love you," and I kissed her and said, " I love you, too," she said, "Then leave her," I told her, "It's not that simple, it's different with the supernatural," and she smiled and kissed me back, I assured her that I would take her out tomorrow and she hugs me, kissing me and my d**k was getting hard and I decided on a little quickie before leaving to meet up the others, she fell asleep and look so peaceful. I was not giving up Hannah or my wife, she will learn to accept Hannah as Hannah accepts my wife. We split up into two groups as we entered Ravena, we were cloaked and headed to Aidan's Territory, I went to the complex where Bolt lives and we were invisible. A lady came out of the elevator and we made sure not to bump her and head to the floor, I knew where she was staying. The little old lady made it easier for us to cut our time in half, we laughed at how easy that was. After succeeding in taking my family back, I was home waiting on the word to go and kill Michael's son, I had knocked her out with tranquilizers and she was in the master bedroom. I made sure my daughter was tucked in and I walked to the room where Ella was on the bed, I undressed, I will be remarking my wife, I took her clothes off and she opened her eyes and started fighting me off. I said, "You are mine," and pulled the gun to her head and she stopped fighting me. I saw her tears and she said, "Please don't, I just had a baby," and I said, "Do I look like I care, it's not my child?" She said, "Just give me a few days, please," and I put the gun to her head and said, "Spread your legs," and she cried saying, "You will kill him if you mark me," I say with venom in my voice, "Spread your legs," and I took what was rightfully mine. After I had finished, I left her on the bed crying and went to clean up, I made sure the mark was on her neck and I smiled. I knew Bolt was dead by now and I felt great that my plan was succeeding, I arrived at the facility where I had Michael's son locked away, and I went into the room where he was lying on the cot and I smiled. This was so easy and I couldn't wait to have my revenge on that Fae King, I looked at him and said, "You look so much like your father." He looked at me confused probably trying to remember where he knew me from but he was a kid, he wouldn't remember much of a time long ago. ***** Toffe I had gotten right back to work and the balance Tricia and Issy's blood gave me, helped tremendously with my cravings. I was surprised Issy kept up with the blood bags, she has been trying to get me out on a date but I haven't got the time for her games. She did invite me over for lunch once with the kids and I went, the kids were happy to see us laughing with each other and I tried to keep my distance so I wouldn't awaken the suppressed bond. The spell I was under for the bond was working fine and I needed it to stay that way, I was over Issy and my counterparts agreed. She was her father's daughter and I wished I had rejected her then but unfortunately, we can't reject our fated mates, if only I had known then that Elena was probably my mate, maybe things would have been different. I missed two years of my kid's life because of her, and I missed T.J.'s whole life, I got the worst mates ever and I was just over it. I was in bed deep in thought as my wife had just finished riding my c**k and was resting on my chest, I had knotted her and she fell asleep waiting for the knot to release, it did a few minutes ago but she was resting peacefully so I didn't move her. I felt at peace with her close, I thought about the time we spent together in our reality just us doing things as a married couple, I enjoyed the moment without any blood lust or hunger, it was a feeling I needed. It took a lot of preparation and mixing of ancient spells to put me down and stay down until they were sure I could be released. Michael's men had the beginning ingredients that needed to be entered a few minutes before Ty's shot could put me down for the long haul. Looking back they were stalling so it would be the right time, Ty wanted to do it in case I came back angry at the others but I would never, I loved my brothers all of them and I understood why it needed to be done. I returned to the office and I met up with Ty, we were in a meeting with Bolt about the Max situation and heard Christian crying, I walked out and asked, "What happened?" He told us his boyfriend left him, and that he had found his mate so I pulled him to join us and went into Ty's stash and had scotch before Bolt told us something was wrong at his house, I grabbed Christian and we all teleported to the location. When we got there his wife and daughter were missing and I headed over to get the footage, we saw that it was Max before he became invisible and we turned to each other when I heard Bolt scream, Ty said, "Ella is being raped," and Max signed his death warrant. Later we found out that Asher was kidnapped when Ty went to see what was going on when his son linked him. Michael was notified and he wanted blood and honestly so did I, it would be a night back out in the field and Ty made sure that I was ready for this. I was willing unfortunately, and so was Mace, he wanted all that smoke and I enjoyed him getting on his father's last nerve, after all, he had to learn sometime about his father being the ruthless Gamma that everyone hears about. We reached where Max was hiding out in plain sight and I smiled, "He was so stupid, what did he think was going to happen?" I went inside with Michael and Bolt, we searched every room until I smelled him in a tiny apartment and we busted it open. I grabbed the girl and we headed outside giving her to Mace to hold as I turned around and helped fight with Max's men. ***** Tricia I was waiting for Toffe to return and made him dinner when there was a knock on the door and I smelled her before I opened it. I breathed deeply, let her in, and said, "How may I help you, Lady Isabella?" Seeing the dinner on the table, she smiled and said, "Can we have a girl-on-girl chat?" I offered her a seat, and she looked at me with her fake smile and said, "I want you to give me and Toffe a chance to fix things, I know you are married to him now, he chose you and I have accepted that you won't be going anywhere but I want us to be friends at least but I also want my mate back." I looked at her and said, "I don't know what your relationship with your ex has to do with me but if he wants to fix things, he will," and she said, "That's it, he listens to you, respects you, can you talk to him for me? At least one date is all that I ask," and I felt bad for her, I really did, I could feel she was sincere and desperate, so I said, "I will talk to him but no promises." Issy tried to hide her tears and smiled, saying, "Thank you," then got up, looked at the diner, and nodded at me before leaving.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD