Chapter 17: Mistresses & Mates

2192 Words
(s****l Content) Tricia I was at Toffe's office when he summoned me to tell me what he had found out about the last lead to find my daughter. He had promised to look for her until she was found, and I was grateful. After lunch together, he called me over and I sat in his lap placing my legs on both sides of him in the chair, and leaned in kissing him. He moaned and said, "I have to go back to work," I giggled as he kissed his mark and my n*****s hardened, he bit down and started to feed, my panties dampened and he held me close as I slowly ground on his hardon. Issy walked in with the baby and said, "Get out, I need to talk to my husband," Toffe removed his fangs and licked his bite healing me saying, "I will see you, later," and I got up as he kissed my neck and I bowed to Princess Isabella and walked out. I didn't expect her to show up but she did and although I know who she is to Toffe, I try to make the best of my time with him. My wolf Layla has been silent lately as she loves talking to Knut and I think she has developed feelings for him which is giving me mixed emotions about Toffe. I do think of becoming his second mate but I would never pressure him because I know my mate is out there but unfortunately, I can't help how I am beginning to feel. It's late and I have been here in my quarters since coming home earlier and I was thinking about just chilling tonight. I knew Toffe would be alone later so I linked him to join me if he felt like coming over and he told me, he would think about it, that usually meant he was working late so I prepared for bed. Toffe did come over and I could tell he had just showered, he looked at me and walked around the room and I was confused, he asked, "Who was the guy you met up with earlier?" I looked at him, he seemed jealous but I smiled and said, "A friend," he walked over to me and inhaled my scent, and said, "Who is it, this scent is familiar." I was shocked because I had showered, "I didn't sleep with him if that is what you are asking but he is one of my friends who helped me hide from my ex before everything went downhill," I said and he kissed me before we settle on a movie to watch. I got the popcorn and he told me, "Issy is staying with her sister for a few days helping out with the little one." The movie had started, I was looking at him from the corner of my eye, he was laughing and eating popcorn, this was a side of Toffe that I love to see when he is not in kill mode. He was so compassionate and easy to talk to, I can be myself around him without judgment and he doesn't let anyone disrespect me. I wondered if he would make love to me tonight, not just f*****g, actual love so I made the first move and climbed in his lap. He kissed me and I kissed back, it was a passionate kiss as we slowly undressed each other. He latched on to my n****e as I let out these little moans, my core was heating up and I knew he could smell my arousal. He mind-linked me, "Did you find your mate, tell me the truth?" I moaned, "I didn't," he rubbed my clit and looked me in my eyes as his darkened and said, "Don't lie to me, I will see the truth if I bit you," and I said, "I didn't, I swear," he kissed me and laid me on my back as the pleasure continued. ******* Toffe Esmerelda has been a pain in the ass for a long time and it was driving me crazy, I figured she was the one probably helping Max with some witch who was powerful enough to cloak them. I was still looking everywhere for the boy, my counterparts had a strong feeling that he was our son and something wasn't adding up. I spoke to Elena's mother when I saw her a few days ago and she said Elena was in human territory living with her husband for a prominent company and that they are happily married with a son and planning to have more kids. She showed me a picture of her grandson but the boy looked nothing like the boy we saw but something still felt off around her. I had no reason not to trust her, so I let her go telling Elena to contact me, I could go to her myself but I would rather have the invitation as she is a mated woman now. Issy showed up at the office and I was in a compromising position with my mistress and I could see she was upset, so Tricia left to go home as she was very 'submissive.' She was starting to dislike Tricia and wouldn't tell me, why, just that she thinks there is more to Tricia we don't know and I know I was keeping Tricia's secret from her and that is probably what she was feeling. I looked at my daughter in her stroller and she told me she was visiting her sister for the week as she just had a baby also and they were planning to bond a little since Barron will be away on a trip doing business for Aidan. Later that evening, Issy took the kids with her so I had my quarters to myself and just reached home from work. I got out of the shower and went over to the kitchen when Tricia had linked me, I was skeptical at first, so I made it sound like I wasn't home yet, and eventually, I went over to her room on the other side of the Palace. Tricia wanted to hang out and eat popcorn and I didn't mind, she was easy to talk to and we are friends. We were in the middle of the movie before Trica sat on top of me and kissed me, we started making out and I took her shirt off, her beautiful round breast and firm n*****s exposed as they hardened. I wrapped my mouth around her n*****s sucking them as she moaned throwing her head back, I smelled her arousal as my d**k got hard. She wrapped her hands around me as I bit her shoulder and she moaned, I laid her down on the bed as I healed her bite and kissed her taking her panties off. I had no plans to have s*x tonight but her blood always called out to me and she was wet and ready for me, she moaned my name as I latched my mouth on her clit feeling how wet she was for me, I started to finger her as she lifts her back off the bed. She c*m on my fingers as I sucked her juices off them and said, "Tasty," I kissed her mouth as she tasted herself. I lined myself up at her entrance and slowly entered her tight p***y with my hardened c**k. I started thrusting in and out of her sweet p***y, totally bottoming her out as I buried my c**k deep, she was in total bliss as I felt her scratches on my back. The TV noise in the background was dimmed as her moans got louder, I could feel she was on the verge of cuming but I pulled back teasing her, I kissed her, and she was begging me for my c**k and to keep going. The bed was hitting the wall as I started burying my c**k inside of her deeper and harder, her toes curled from the sensation, and I started to feel my release approaching. I pushed her legs back and sped up my thrusting and she growled my name, "Toffe, yess, omg," as her eyes rolled back and I bit her shoulder again emptying my seed as the blood entered my throat, feeling the euphoria the blood gives me, especially during my s****l haze. I pulled back healing her breathing heavily, I kissed her forehead when I got the link about traitors and to meet the others downstairs. I linked the doctor to give her the pill because I f****d up cuming inside of her, this was the first time and I need to be more careful next time. Tricia felt different this time, she was more relaxed and if I didn't know any better, I would think she was in love with me. I looked at her exhausted on the bed and I smiled before kissing her again, I went downstairs to deal with the traitors Ty had shown me earlier. The traitors had helped Esmerelda with attacking my niece and nephew when they were at the movies and I was not happy as these were my men handpicked by me, such betrayal is death by my hand. ****** Issy Later in the night when the kids were asleep, Toffe dropped in to check on me and the kids and he was next to me filling me in on what was going down, I asked him about Tricia and he told me about their moment together earlier. I know I don't feel it when he is with her physically, but I still feel hurt and even jealous when I see her around the Palace. I told him he would get over his dilemma soon and I kissed him before we snuggled up together, I wanted to tell him I didn't want him to have a mistress anymore but I didn't know how to tell him, I love Toffe and I know he loves me, I can feel it through our bond but looking at all the rest being devoted with their mates. I want him to do the same, I regret letting him have a mistress, I want it to stop. My sister tells me to just tell him how I feel and Toffe would do it but I am scared, what if he is attached to her? It's not like she is his other mate unless he never told me and hid it for some reason. Toffe linked me, "What's bothering you, my love? I can feel your anxiety and fear," I took the opportunity to tell him how I felt and he was surprised and said, "You didn't have to sign off on it, I never wanted to anyway but because of the little issue I have with my blood-lust, I didn't want to hurt you and Tricia understood because her blood calls to me. She is not my destined mate and I will stop and find other alternatives, you are my heart, Issy, don't ever feel like you can't talk to me." I was glad that Toffe had cleared that up and we could get rid of Trisha, she was getting too close to my man and he could find other ways to deal with his blood lust, the others got over theirs, so can he. I don't know what was so special about her blood but she was slowly stealing my man away from me and that couldn't happen and before she gets pregnant, I need to put a stop to this quickly. I regretted ever getting him a mistress, I hope he removes her mistress mark tomorrow and sends her on her way. I fell asleep next to my husband contented and happy it was just us again before he found his other mate. ***** Elena Since the night I hallucinated about Toffe and his mistress, I was upset and frustrated, I told my mother and she had a solution and gave me tea to help me relax and stop being so edgy about a past fling. She was right, I don't get the visions anymore and I finally have to stop obsessing over Toffe. I had just finished having passionate s*x with my husband and I am currently resting my head on his chest watching a movie. Eddie said to me, "We will be back in Aidan's territory soon and we will enroll T.J. at the Academy," I hated the fact that we were going back there but it was the best for our family, as he received an offer he could not refuse, which also involved his pack. I was finally moving on and I was happy with Eddie, all we needed now was to have more pups, "At least two more," he said and I was willing. He was a great mate, husband, father, and lover, T.J. loved him and thought that he was his real father and I preferred it that way. T.J. will never know the truth about his real father and I will do everything in my power to keep it that way, no matter what.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD