Chapter 40: Party Part 2

2109 Words
(Trigger Warning, SA) Baye After I woke up from my attack, I thought I had died but I felt these amazing tingles and warmth, I realized I was cuddled next to T.J., I didn't want to move, his scent was intoxicating. I laid my head on his chest while feeling him breathe into my hair, he was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him, my wolf Delia was purring like crazy. I don't know how long I laid there until I felt a hand brush hair out of my face and a voice said, "Are you okay, Baye?" He said it with so much concern for me and I inhaled his scent, it was so calming to me, I wasn't scared of anyone when I was with him. I started crying as the visions came back to me, I was raped, they were going to take turns, and when one of the rogues was having his way with me, the others ransacked the place. I heard one say, "Someone is here," but he was just on top of me trying to reach his release, the bed made a thumping sound against the wall and I was bleeding from the hits they gave me. I felt a pain in my chest and screamed, all I heard was, "Sorry, we had to do this," before I felt someone pull him off me and I passed out. I was crying and he kissed the top of my head and said, "I am here with you, no one will ever hurt you again," he turned my face to him and looked into my eyes saying, "Do you hear me, love? No one will ever hurt you again, I swear I will kill every last one of them." I just hugged him tight as he rubbed his hand up and down my back before there was a knock on the door and he said, "Come in." One of the servants brought something for us to eat saying, "Prince Toffe had sent it up," before bowing and leaving. I spent a few days at the Palace and Princess Sheila always came to check on me making sure I was okay, I was blaming myself for not being more vigilant. I had forgotten to turn the alarm on, I was tired from the part-time job I had, I just wanted to rest and I missed the scents of the rogues. I closed the door, locked it and ran towards my bedroom, I took a quick shower and was about to sleep when I heard a noise and got up to check it out, I went downstairs and it was the cat so I turned around and was blindsided by the punch to my face. I got up screamed and ran towards the door but another rogue came through it, so, I ran up the stairs, they followed me and that's when everything happened. T.J. had cleaned my house and fixed the broken items or just replaced them, I walked in with him but I was afraid to stay by myself although security was beefed up and T.J. decided to stay with me until I got comfortable. He had started teaching me to kickbox in my father's gym and to defend myself, I never really took it up because I never thought anything like this would happen to me. My wolf tried to fight them but they were stronger and bigger than I was, I couldn't believe T.J. had killed them and saved me, my mate saved me and I was grateful. I had nightmares about the attack even though T.J. was in the next room asleep and I would just sneak into his bed because I felt so safe with him and I wanted to be next to him. The nightmares would stop when I was in his arms, I would feel his hard-on on mornings behind me as he would kiss my shoulder before going to shower. I heard him jerking once and I smiled, he was being respectful of my boundaries and then I thought about his girlfriend, did he break up with her? I wanted to ask but I chose not to because we were practically living together, and no woman would allow that so I believed he broke up with her, he was jerking regularly and I assume he wasn't having s*x, if not I would feel it, so he had to have broken up with her. We started spending so much time together, I cooked for him and he would try to show off his cooking skills too, although he almost burned the house down one time and we laughed about it. He kissed me one night and it got heated but I stopped him after getting flashbacks about that night, he just hugged me apologizing, and I was falling in love with him. T.J. had invited me to tag along with him to his uncle's birthday party, I was at royal functions before when I dated, Mace but not like this and he saw me panicked before he went with me to get a dress. He had his father's credit card and we shopped, we had decided to go in separate cars as we didn't want anyone to know we were mates yet for security reasons since what happened to me. My guard, Charlie, was a woman and very effective, she let no one near me and I was told that she was gay, it didn't bother me as she told me, "Don't worry, you're not my type." ****** T.J. joined me as I was sitting alone, my guard wasn't too far away but she kept watching me and T.J. handed me a glass of wine, he kissed my forehead and said, "We are going to have fun tonight, no frowning," and I smiled. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him smile at me, he was so handsome, nice, caring, and strong, and gave off a bad-boy aura that soaked my panties at times. The girls at school loved the bad boy in him but he just kept to himself most of the time and he is so gentle with me that it shocks me sometimes. He cared about me, I could feel it, I was completely in love with him and wanted him to mark me, unfortunately, we would have to wait a while. T.J. held my hand as we watched the speeches from King Aidan and his mates, we could see how in love they were when they embarrassed the King and everyone laughed. I saw Malia walking towards us and she only had eyes on T.J., he let go of my hand and it hurt so I backed off, it was happening again. I was being dumped for someone else, I was too stupid to keep a man, and all these things ran through my head. He said, "Wait, Baye," trying to grab my hand and I ran off, Mace stopped me and said, "It's not what you think," and Delia saw rage, she didn't want to lose her mate after losing Mace so she turned around and saw Malia kissing T.J. Delia took over forcing me to change into my wolf knocking them both down and the hall got silent, I sunk my teeth in Malia's shoulder as she screams in pain and T.J. yells, "Delia stop," but I clamp down some more when Toffe said, "Stop Delia," and I let go, it was an Alpha Command. Aidan walked over and I turned my head in submission, everyone was staring at us, I saw Prince Ty healing Malia's shoulder and I wanted to run away when Aidan said, "Don't move, young lady." Malia's father picked her up and her brothers were ready to pounce on me before T.J.'s eyes changed color and growled at them. Ty says, "Leave," to her brothers and they walk off, T.J. takes his jacket off and I shift putting it on, and stand behind him crying, I wanted to leave so badly. Everyone stared at me as the cameras were going off, T.J. held my hand and led me over to the elevator and Aidan said, "Wouldn't be a party without drama, some of you will know exactly what I mean," and the music started playing again. The elevator opened and we walked in, we both were silent as I stood behind him, I knew he was angry at me and I wiped my tears. I looked at his strong back in his t-shirt and his muscles were flexing a bit, I saw his back tattoo under the white shirt, and the top of the tattoo ended at the back of his neck and I bit my lips. I never really looked at him like I do now because I was so nervous about what he would do to me, would he yell at me, disown me, hate me for hurting his girlfriend, I thought he had broken up with her, I couldn't feel him anymore so I knew, he blocked me. ***** T.J I was shocked when I felt the wolf knock me over feeling sparks so I knew who it was, she was a beautiful brown wolf and I was in a translike state until I heard Malia scream. Delia had bit her and clamped down on her shoulder and Malia tried to get her off, I yelled, "Delia Stop," and all eyes were on us, you could hear a pin drop. My father told her to stand down because she wasn't listening to me and then she submitted to Aidan. Malia was badly hurt but my uncle healed her, her brothers wanted to attack her but I wasn't going to allow anyone to hurt my mate, even if she was in the wrong. I stood in front of her in case I needed to defend her, I was ready if they wanted that smoke. I took my jacket off after Aidan linked me, "Take her to the penthouse on the top floor, there were dresses there she could change into," I thanked him before I led her to the elevator. I didn't know what to say to her to comfort her, I had caused the reaction she gave. I hid my feelings so she wouldn't feel worse about practically ruining the party and we would be on every news channel and newspaper in Ravena by dawn. We walked into the penthouse and I led her to the bedroom, showed her the closet, and told her, "Pick one, my uncle said you could have any dress you want." She dropped the jacket in front of me, she was naked and I turned away although I had seen her in the nude before. I walked out leaving her and sat on the bed, the room was a huge fitting for a King and I smiled because it was wild, I was not only part of royalty but I was the King's nephew. Especially, the way I grew up, moving around from territory or Kingdom over the years, probably hiding from my father, who turned out to be not the bad guy my grandmother pushed in my head. My mother linked me asking how Baye was and I told her before closing the link, I walked to the window and looked at the city lights and the fireworks were going off. I felt Baye place her hands around me from behind and I turned around to see the dress she chose, I growled, my eyes flicked color because my counterparts wanted out, wanted to claim her but she wasn't ready. I leaned in resting my head on her forehead breathing her in, her unique scent and she linked me, "I am sorry, T.J., I didn't want to lose you, I was scared you were going to choose her." I kissed her linking her back, "I chose you, I will always choose you, don't you ever forget that, I was planning on breaking up with her," and we pulled apart. I smiled and said, "I just haven't found the right time to end things with her and I am sorry that I hurt you," and we ended up on my uncle's bed not returning to the party. I didn't claim her with my mark but I did claim her body, her moans, and the orgasms she got from my tongue. I wanted to f**k her but she wasn't ready and I would never put her in a situation to be more traumatized, we cuddled until we woke in each other arms as the sun peeps through the glass.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD