Chapter 41: Party Part 3

1629 Words
(s****l Content) Teku I watched the drama unfold and put two and two together, the brown wolf was Toffe's son's mate and I needed to set my plan in motion. After everything settled and the music started, I walked around until I spotted the man I wanted to see, King Squashi, he was talking to a very beautiful woman and acted like he was Mr. Know-it-all. I hated him for so long that I was excited that soon I could see the light go out of his eyes, I took his woman and started a family, and now I will take his Kingdom and kill everyone in his family and those loyal to him. Kendrick Squashi, a complete failure will go down in history as the King who lost everything because he thought he deserved it. I got a mind link from my partner who stated, "They are in the penthouse," I smiled saying, "It's like Fort Knox up there, let's see if we can find out who the mother is," and closed the link. The party was in full swing and I walked around with a drink in my hand observing everyone, then I saw King Squashi by the bar talking to Tiberius because I refused to call him King and decided to play press and walked over there. I took a picture and Tiberius smiled, I said, "Can I get a good photo?" They both turn to me and give me a big smile before I ask, "Can I ask a few questions?" Kendrick looked at me before Tiberius said, "Go ahead," I said, "Why are two great kings standing alone when there are such beautiful women in the room?" I heard a voice behind me before any of them spoke, it was Vasa and she walked over saying, "I can only speak for my husband but I am the most beautiful woman in the room, well at least in my husband's eyes," and she kissed him, Tibbs said, "Well you got your answer," pulling Vasa for a hug and I looked at Kendrick. He smiled looking at me saying, "Not taken, not looking," I knew he was still hurt about Moira betraying and leaving him for me, he lost trust in love even in his future mate if he ever found one. I was well on my way to not let him find love, I had my man slip the potion in his drink when he wasn't looking, he will never trust women as long as he lives and I will end him soon unless the potion works its magic and send him on the bridge of madness before it forces him to take his own life. I said, "Sorry about you losing your wife," and he looked at me like it hit a nerve and said, "No worries, that b***h will get what is coming to her but right now, I love having beautiful women who are single around me in my little harem." He emptied his glass before putting it on the counter and said, "Excuse me," before walking away, Tiberus said, "Thank you," and walked away with his wife, I looked at her ass in that dress and my d**k jumped, I will get a taste of that ass before I kill her. ***** Toffe I watched as my son got attacked along with his supposed ex-girlfriend, my guards went to intervene and I told them to stand down, I knew it was Baye's wolf, I could feel her pain and panic. Elena wanted to go to T.J., I told her, "Don't move, no one knows who you are, I will handle it." I even had to link Edward to stand down, he was getting on my last nerve but he loved T.J., Ty linked me to get T.J. and I tried to stop Baye since she wouldn't listen to T.J. That's mostly because our Alpha Commands don't work on our mates, they are the only ones that can defy us. Hopefully, no one picked up on it as Aidan made her submit fast for that purpose, she wasn't marked and I don't want anyone to use her against my son. Aidan and Ty wiped out the rogues that attacked her, they were also hired and the ones doing the job, linked back to an old pack that I will be visiting soon. After T.J. took Baye to Aidan's Penthouse, I told Elena to meet me in my quarters four floors below Aidan's Penthouse giving her the lock code, no one goes any further unless you have a code to the living quarters. I was getting a drink after I linked my son, "How is everything going?" He moaned in my head, "Good," before I closed the link, I smiled and said, "Aidan is going be pissed about those sheets," before I heard the elevator open. Elena walked in and smiled, she looked amazing in the dress I bought her, I asked, "Where is Edward?" She said, "He is at the bar, I told him I would be right back," and I pulled her into a kiss, I missed her. She was planning on leaving Edwaed this month but we realized she couldn't leave him because of the blood contract and I was working on a spell to break it. Elena was so amazing, I felt bad I didn't know she was my mate in the beginning, we took each other's clothes off and she ran to the bedroom. I chased after her, she screamed when we got into bed and I kissed her all over as she moaned, she was wet for me and I was hard. She stopped me as I reached her sweet p***y and she turned me over on my back and wrapped her mouth around my c**k, I moaned letting her do her thing, I wasn't going to stop her. I closed my eyes as she deep throat my c**k and it felt amazing, she let go when I was about to c*m and looked at me with lust-filled eyes, she crawled over me placing my c**k in her warm hole and we both moaned. Elena rested her hands on my chest as she rode my c**k throwing her head back, I held her waist as she enjoyed herself. I turned her over not able to bear her torture anymore and placed her legs over my shoulder as she got louder with the moans, our sweaty bodies, and the sounds of slapping skin echo in the room. My thrusting got intense letting her legs down and kissing her, she wrapped her legs around me, and I continued my assault on her p***y feeling my release approaching. I bit down on her neck feeling her c*m around my c**k as I fed from her, her blood was so euphoric and it was bringing us closer together. I ended up knotting her again, hopefully, her birth control holds because Knut was relentless in wanting another pup from her. ****** Edward I was waiting on Elena and I had a feeling I knew where she was, I hated that I was losing my mate to him, I was pissed, Bella-Donna was right, I needed to do something and fast. I loved Elena, love our daughter, I even love T. J. as my own, why is she doing this to me? I was drinking heavily until I decided to leave, I tried linking her but nothing was going through, I saw Ty looking at me so I turned away and headed to my car. Ty teleported appearing before me and said, "This is destined to happen, she was never supposed to be your mate," and I punched him. I broke my wrist and he laughed, "I like you, so I won't kill you although my wolf would like to, you are a cool guy, just don't do that again." I said, "You let me hit you, why didn't you just disappear?" I could barely stand and I was holding back my tears, I looked at him and he took my hand healing it, I said, "I love her," and started crying on his shoulder. I was in my room and he said, "It hurts but I promised you, you will find your mate and this will be a thing of your past," and he teleported out. I lay on my bed, thinking about what Elena was doing, was she being f****d by him? I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my door push and it was Bella-Donna, that b***h, I hated her for doing this to me. Her daughter was never mine, not even after the contract, I am losing her because she was destined to be with someone else and I was in love with a dream, she asked, "Where is Elena?" I told her in Toffe's bed and she was furious, I told her, "Get out, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here," and looked away laying back on the bed and closing my eyes. She said, "I can get her back for you," but I just wanted to rest, I felt her tugging my clothes and before I knew it, I felt her mouth around my c**k but I was too drunk to care and let her continue. I was burying my c**k in her, and she never let me stop as I was f*****g her from behind. I slapped her ass and she moaned loudly begging me to go deeper, she started saying some chant and I didn't care. I just wanted to c*m and I sped up my pounding, moaning, "f**k," my release was approaching, thrusting harder and emptying my seed deep in her womb before I passed out on the bed.

Read on the App

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD