The return of Yélian!

1082 Words
EPISODE 05 - How cruel, my God! - That's the way life is. Don't feel sorry for me. I just give thanks to God. - And I do hope that the king has been able to get his act together! - Just leave it. He preferred to direct his method outside the palace now. I have done everything and said everything but, I am exhausted. He has not learned from the recent history. Sossou tires me. I am not really happy anymore and besides; I regret to have come back to him. That's not what we said to each other to get me back to the palace. He didn't keep any of his promises. - I am so sorry. Look at what you have become. To have all this beautiful palace to yourself and not have any peace of mind, it's really not worth it. That's true. And it must be said that you yourself are partly to blame. There are things you should never let your maids do because men, they are all weak. You gave your husband two opportunities to screw up your voyer and did it so well. - You are right. I trusted them too much and took them like sisters. My sister-in-law, Princess Afiavi told me the same thing and I now understand it. I live in a luxurious palace, but I am not happy. After I returned from all these incidents, the palace was renovated to put the past behind me, but it hasn't changed anything. He doesn't even listen to the notables anymore. The few who are honest, he has corrupted them all with money. Sniff! - Your husband is really inhuman. We quiet women, men always make fun of us. Courage to you. - Thank you very much, Yélian. Well, enough about me. Let's talk about you now. But before that, let's join the table. I asked the maids to make us something to manage, before I leave my room to come and find you later. - Okay, your majesty. The two women join together thus, the dining room. They were there eating and discussing about Yélian, in all conviviality when the door of the living room opened on the princess and the king who were returning from their walk. At the same time, the king's phone starts ringing. He went back outside to take the call. When Princess Houenafa sees Mrs. Yélian, she runs to greet her: - Wow! Hello Madam Yélian. Oh, when did you get back to the kingdom? - Happy arrival my princess. - Thank you very much Madame Yélian. - It's so nice to see you around here again. I missed you. So, when did you get back from the States? - I missed you too, honey. I only got back yesterday. I hadn't told anyone about my arrival. So how are you doing since you got back from my place? - I am doing very well, Mrs. Yélian. I am glad to see you again. Enjoy your meal! Mom, are you there? - Thank you very much, dear. Do as we do. - Yes, my princess. You are welcome. - Thank you very much, mom. No Mrs. Yélian. It's already good at my rate. I was out with my father and we took the opportunity to eat in a restaurant in town. - Okay, fine. The door opens again and it's the king who enters. He had just finished his call from earlier. He goes to the dining room where the princess is standing, conversing with Madame Yélian and her mother. As soon as the queen sees the king in her field of vision, she addresses her words of welcome to him: - You are welcome your majesty! - Thank you very much my queen, dear. Have a nice lunch. - Thank you very much your majesty. - So who do I see there? Yélian? - Yes your majesty! You are welcome. - Oh no! It's my turn to welcome you. It's been so long. How have you been? - I am well, your majesty. Thank you so much. - It's me. Thank you so much for taking care of my princess when she came for her training on the other side in the States! - It was a pleasure to have done you a favor, my king. - Oh, bless you abundantly! - Amen your majesty! - Well, now I must leave you. I was at work when my princess came to see me so we could go out and see the city. Hahaha! Come on, let's go! I'll leave you to it. I have to go up to my room to rest for a while before going out again. Welcome back home. - Thank you very much your majesty! - This is me. The king went upstairs to his room, leaving the three women in the living room. After her father left for his room, the princess stayed to chat with her mother and Madame Yélian for a while before deciding to let them continue chatting among themselves: - Now I have to let the grown-ups talk amongst themselves. You must have things to say to each other! The queen and her friend laughed at the princess' words. She smiles at them and continues: - It's true too. It's been a long time since you last saw each other. So you must have a lot of things to tell each other. If you need me, I'll be in my room. - Okay, girl. - Bye, Mrs. Yélian! - Later, my princess. She leaves and the two women look at her while smiling. They take back their spoons to finish their meals. Conversations about Yélian’s life resume. As they eat, she tells how she has lived in America all this time and the difficulties she has had, including her affairs with white men. They laugh at the funniest stories of Yélian’s life as she relates the facts. When they finish eating, the housekeepers come to clear the dining table. The queen and her visitor go out into the garden to chat some more and enjoy the fresh air. After hours spent reminiscing and discussing their past, Madame Yélian decides to take leave of the queen with the darkness that begins to fall, taking the place of daylight little by little: - I have spent a beautiful day in your company my dear, my queen. I wish you a lot of courage in this fight that you lead…
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD