27. Blood

1810 Words
Nova and I sit in a chair together. Nikolas sees us. "You want me to come back tomorrow?" "No. They should behave. Have a seat." Nova won't move over, and this chair is not big enough. I put my legs over her lap, and they stare at me. "Sorry, but she won't move over..." Then I mumble. "Tre said, I've got a fat ass I guess I should have listened to him." Johen smirks. "You don't have a fat ass and that's not what he said or meant." "Uh huh." I go back to trying to get comfortable. "This is the type of movie list. Action, romance, animated..." Nova rubs my thigh. Then she kisses my neck. I focus on her. I kiss her and her fingers rub my n*****s. "HEY." Johen rubs his eyes. "Sorry." I sit right. Nikolas's eyes are dark again. "What is Nova? I seen the girls on the other ship. You were kissing. But she seems different." "Nova's mine." Johen smiles. "Nova is the same as the others in terms of, she's man-made, the ship will rebuild her if she gets destroyed, she's not human, she has no emotions. However, Nova does have the adult center activated, and she does have the correct parts." He shrugs his shoulders. "She's a s*x toy." "She's more than that. She can do everything the brains can do, plus the s*x stuff. And she has different personalities we can turn on too. She's fun and friendly, and she will help with anything we ask." "What does it mean that she's yours?" "She follows my command only. She is only allowed to flirt or touch me, unless I personally give her permission to touch someone else." "So she's not for them at all. She's only for you?" I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not allowed to use..." Johen shakes his head and I stop talking. "Nova, falls under Nadine's rule only. We can not change her programming or rules at all. Nova only listens to Nadine. However, Nadine has rules set by Marcus on what she can or can't do with Nova. Nadine listens to those rules. Nadine is not allowed to be with Nova alone." "I think they don't want me running away with her." I stand up. "I'm never alone with her like that. The boys like watching us. So I let them." I pull Nova up and push her to sit by Nikolas. "The chair is too small for us. And she can touch them if I give her permission too. So really, she's more for them and less for me. But she's fun for everyone." "Do you actually let her touch them?" "Yea. Nova go ask Tre if he wants a blow job." "If he says yes, should I give him one?" I shake my head. "No. Come back. I'll think about it." "Of course." She leaves and the 3 of us nearly die laughing. I rub my eyes. "I thought the answer to that question was implied." "I guess not." Johen shakes his head. Tre's feather flashes. "What the hell was that woman?" I laugh, then the other 2 do as well. "Sorry was that not clear enough?" "Not at all. I said yes and she left." I bust out laughing. "What are you doing?" "Sitting in Johen's apartment. He's showing Nikolas the tv, and we're talking. So, nothing much." "What made you send Nova? I'm coming over there." "He's trying to understand her." Nova comes in and sits right beside Nikolas. Their bodies are touching. Then Tre knocks on the door. Johen says, "Enter" and I disconnect the feather. Tre picks me up and sits down, then puts me on his lap. "Nova move over. You don't have to touch everyone all the time." Nova moves over about 1 inch. "More." She gets up and moves to Johen's lap. Tre rubs his eyes. Johen shakes his head. "Sit on the couch." She gets up and sits by Nikolas again. Johen rubs his eyes. "Move over." She sits on Nikolas's lap fast. We crack up laughing. Johen stands up and pulls Nova up. Then he puts her all the way on the other side of the couch. "Sit here." Someone knocks on the door. "Enter." Dipak grabs Nova by the head and makes her stand up, then he pushes her out of the way and takes her seat. "She can't get the directions confused if she doesn't get any." Dipak rubs his eyes. "Sit somewhere Nova." She sits on his lap. He tosses her in the spot between him and Nikolas. "It's the simple s**t she messes up. The complex stuff she does perfectly." Johen stretches. "Are we done for the day?" "We're going to jump in hyperspace in about 20 minutes. That's what I came for. They want us there." "What's hyperspace?" "Space where we will be moving very fast. We can travel between galaxies that are far apart in a matter of hours." "Everything is so different now." Dipak smirks. "Yea it is. And most of us have had time to adjust to it slowly. Johen, not so much, but the rest of us did." I smile. "Johen has had to adjust to so much. We first met when I was pretending to be human. He didn't even know vampires or magicians existed. Now, he's a magician himself, surrounded by vampires, with the queen of queens as his mate, on a spaceship 10,000 years in the future. That's a lot for a year." Dipak nods. "Yea, I'm surprised his head didn't blow up. Honestly though, he's taken to the changes well. We even turned his parents into vampires not that long ago." "Any words of advice?" "Go slow. No one expects you to know anything. Especially up here. We're new. Don't be afraid to ask questions. 1 of us will help you. We're learning at our own pace, and we're learning our own things too. And if Tye tries to talk to you about s*x, ignore him." Tre and Dipak crack up laughing. I shake my head. "I don't think he has to worry about that." "Why is that sweetheart?" "Tye seems to make my new mates nervous. I don't think he's trying to tell everyone we know how to have s*x correctly." "Sweetheart..." Then someone knocks on the door. "Enter." Marcus steps in. "They're ready to jump. They want us." We go to the command area. I sit by Nova at the conference table. She moves her chair over so it touches mine. I put my arm around her and play with her hair. She rubs my thigh. I spread my legs a little, and she rubs up higher. Then she rubs around on my underwear. Tre pulls Nova up by her hair. Then he sits her at the other end of the conference table. "Stay here." He pulls me up and takes me to his apartment. As soon as the door shuts, "What are you thinking?" "She started rubbing my leg, and it felt good." "Do you know how many people were in that room?" I shake my head. "If you want to play with her around your mates, that's fine. But there was no reason for that. And she was not rubbing your leg." "I'm sorry." "Why?" "I didn't look to see who was in the room. I should have checked before we did more than kissing." "Now I'm going to make damn sure you remember to check next time." He grabs my arm and pulls me to a chair. "TRE NO. PLEASE I'M SORRY." "Oh you will be. I'm going to spank you 5 times for everyone else that was in the room. Ship give me a wooden spoon." "TRE PLEASE I'M SORRY... NO." I start sobbing. He's going to hit me with something. He picks up a long wooden spoon out of the food box and pulls me to the chair. He tries to pull me over his knee and I pull away from him. I don't want to. "Fine." He pulls me over to the desk. Then he bends me over it. I feel him lift my skirt and pull my underwear down. "4 people were in there that were not your mates. Kane and Gunner were there. The other me and Tye were there too. I am going to spank you 20 times. You will count or I will start over." SMACK "AAAHHH" It really hurts. I try to block the next 1. SMACK. "Start at 1." "1" "Move your hands, or we will start over." I grab ahold of the sides of the desk and hold on to it. I sob and cry as he keeps going. "...8...9...10" He throws the spoon across the room. "Your butt is getting too red. I'll use my hand for the last 10." He rips the underwear off me and pulls me over to the chair. I stand there crying as he sits down. Then he bends me over his knee. SMACK "11" SMACK "AAAHHHH 12 PLEASE NO MORE. IT HURTS." SMACK "13" "Stop trying to wiggle off me, or we will start again." SMACK "14 IT HURTS" I sob out. SMACK "15" "It's supposed to hurt. Next time you'll check to see who is near you. That was ridiculous." SMACK "16 PLEASE SIR" I put my hand on my butt to block again. "Move your hands, or I'll use my belt." I move my hands so fast. SMACK "17" SMACK "18" My hands spring back over my butt. It hurts so much. He holds them back. SMACK "19" They go right back. "That's it. You are going to feel a belt." "NOOOO" He stands up and takes his belt off. "PLEASE NO TRE." He pushes me, so I have my hands on the arm of the couch. I stand there sobbing. "I better never see you like that around people that aren't your mates. Do you understand?" "Yes. I'm sorry." Crack "AAAAHHHHH" I hit my knees and scream. It wrapped around my hip. I hold onto my hip and stomach and cry. "Now, next time, pay more attention." "Yes sir." "Now go to bed." "Yes sir." I sob out. He goes out and the door shuts. There's blood on me. That belt cut into me. It burns so badly. "Underwear and human dress please." I can't even stop crying. I open the closet door and there they are. I put them on slow. Then I go to the hallway. I don't know whose bed to go to. Dipak and Marcus are probably mad. And Marcus didn't like me staying with him anyway. They're probably all mad. There's blood on the dress. I keep crying. I go to my movie room and future Dipak sees me before I get there. "Who did it?" "Tre." He catches me as I fall.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD