26. Nova

1148 Words
I wake up before dinner and take a bath. Then I put on the baby-making black outfit. I feel sexy. I get to dinner right on time. Johen looks me up and down a couple of times. Tre stares at my boobs. The other 3 seem good. Future me jumps up. "LET'S MATCH." I glance at Nikolas before I get dragged out, and his eyes are dark. Future Dipak asks, "Why do they always have to match?" "Because they can." I go into her and Tye's apartment. She runs back to change. "CAN I GET NOVA HERE?" "YEA THE SHIP CAN MAKE HER." "SHIP MAKE MY NOVA." "Notifying Marcus." "Awww." Future me comes out dressed like me. "Every single time it notifies him. I didn't even think about that." Then comes the knock at the door. "Enter." Future Marcus looks at her weird. She points at me. He raises his eyebrows and walks out. We crack up laughing. She sits down to put the shoes on and someone else knocks on the door. She says enter again, and my Marcus comes in. "What for?" "Same thing as always." "Alright, but same rules as always too." Me and future me walk to dinner together. We're cute. We match. After dinner, Nova is standing in the hallway. She iss exactly like Nova. It's so weird. She wasn't even from this ship originally. I take her to Johen's apartment. He's sitting on a chair flipping through movies. "I think we can give you a better show than that screen can." Nova spins me to face her. She kisses me and pulls my hips against her. I hear the remote hit the table. "How much do you want to see sir?" She runs her fingertips up my inner thigh to my p***y. She rubs the outside of my underwear. "f**k baby. All of it." I pull him up to standing and push his shirt over his head. "Then I want to watch your hard d**k too. I want to see how turned on you are." Nova pushes his pants down and kisses his neck. I pull his lips to mine and give him a deep kiss. I drag my nails lightly across his back and chest while I kiss his neck. Nova drops to her knees in front of him and licks his d**k. He freezes and watches her. I pull Nova up. "We'll save that for later." His d**k jumps so hard. I push him down in the seat. Nova takes the shirt off me. Then she kisses my boobs. I pull her shirt off as she unhooks the skirt. It falls, and I'm standing in my tall boots and underwear. I push her shorts and underwear off. Then she walks me backwards to the couch. I lay on my back, and she gets between my legs. Then she kisses me. When she's done with the kiss, she moves to my marking spot and plays with my n*****s. Johen's d**k is so hard. Nova kisses my n*****s then down my stomach. She kisses my underwear over my p***y and then sits up on her knees. She takes the boots off me and then pulls the underwear off. She starts kissing my inner thigh near my knee and works her way towards my p***y. She almost gets to it and I glance at Johen. He has a death grip on the arms of the chair. I push her on to her back and kiss her. Then I push 2 fingers inside of her. She's so tight. "Uhhh" She makes noises for me. I kiss her body and go for her p***y. Johen's got 1 hand holding the arm of the chair and the other in his hair. He seems a little deranged. I let my lips touch her p***y. "Oh" His d**k jumps. His hand that was in his hair slams down on the other chair arm, and he grabs it so tight while I eat her p***y. "OH YES" I switch to 1 finger and move it in and out. Then I concentrate on her clit. "OH GOD" Her head falls back, and she grabs me by the back of the head. I know she's faking, but Johen is loving it. She pretends to c*m and his d**k jumps again. When she's done, she pushes me onto my back and gets on top of me. She starts at my knee and kisses my thigh. I glance at Johen as her lips touch my p***y and that d**k jumps hard. I love watching that. She slides 2 of her fingers in me and sucks on my clit. "OH YES." "f**k yea baby." He's got a death grip on the chair's arms. "Scream for me to come over there and take you." "OH JOHEN PLEASE." "Please what hun?" "PLEASE f**k ME." She starts circling my clit with her tongue. "PLEASE I NEED YOU." "f**k baby." "OH GOD JOHEN" She moves her fingers and tongue faster. "JOHEN" "I am f*****g you after you c*m on her face." "OH GOD YES JOHEN" She holds her fingers deep in me. "JOHEN" I c*m all over them. "YES" She keeps licking after I'm done. "You ready to get f****d hun?" I shake my head and get up. Nova gets up too and we move towards him. His eyebrows shoot up as we kneel in front of him. We lick his d**k at the same time. All the way to the tip and then we kiss. His d**k jumps about 3 times. I know he's about to c*m anywhere. I sit on the arm of the chair and give him a deep kiss while I grab his d**k. Then I rub my hand up and down it. He grabs me and the arm of the chair. "f**k woman." I smile and give him another deep kiss while Nova takes his d**k into her mouth. "God baby. I can't take it." I move his hand to my boob. He rubs it. Then I give him another deep kiss while I shove Nova's head down. He goes into her throat. He breaks off the kiss. I leave my lips touching his as she moves up and down. "I love you Johen." He grabs the back of her head and pushes it all the way down. He opens his mouth a little more to say something but nothing comes out. I can tell he's cumming really hard. I lean across him and kiss his neck while he finishes. When he gets done, he holds me across him. "I love you Nadine." I snuggle into him. "All mine." "All yours." He kisses my head and someone knocks on the door. "That's Nikolas. I told him I would show him how the television works better." "Let's get dressed then." I get up and put my and Nova's clothes on in the bedroom. "Enter."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD