25. Fat Ass

2409 Words
The next morning, we cuddle in the bath. "Johen, I need to heal you. You have marks all over." "What marks?" "Bite on your shoulder here. A hicky on your neck. Nail marks down your back. I think I got a little overexcited last night." I move to heal him. "Oh no. I need those. I like those marks." "You need them?" "Yea, I need to show those off. I'll be shirtless today." I shake my head and giggle. "I'm only joking. I'll wear a shirt when I have to." I shake my head and he smiles. He gives me a kiss, and we get out of the bath. We go to the morning room and Tre dries my hair for me. Nikolas and Gunner come in as he's getting done. "I always wondered what the queen's morning room was." Dipak smiles. "It's literally where we get ready in the morning." Marcus takes the hair dryer from Tre and does his own hair. I sit and eat while Kane stares at Johen. "Is that a bite?" "No, it's a hicky." He pulls his shirt up. "That's a bite." Kane shakes his head. "You can't bite him." "It was an accident." "No. Do not bite him." He opens the door. "Summon Omar. We make people vampires by our bite." "Her fangs weren't out. She got me with her teeth." "Doesn't matter, Johen. Take off your shirt." Johen throws his shirt on the couch and Dipak coughs. "Damn woman. He's a human. Ease up." Kane looks at Gunner and Nikolas. "Eat while we fix this." Dipak checks him. "That's the only bite. Woman, you can not do that. Be easy with him." "It's his fault. He likes it like that. Don't look at me." Dipak rubs his eyes. Omar flings the door open. "Well, I knew he would get bit at some point. I didn't expect it so soon." He heals Johen. Then he checks where the bite was. "Nadine, you can not bite him. Keep your teeth away from him. If the vampire venom gets into his system, he will turn early, and he will not be able to take you as a mate. And venom can be on your teeth. It doesn't have to be fangs. NO BITING." "It was an accident." Omar rolls his eyes. "You have 4 other mates. Bite them for the time being." Dipak nods. "Oh she does." Tye smirks. "Yea, she's bitey." Tre kisses my head. "She doesn't bite me except for the marking spot." Marcus chuckles. "That's cause she likes you." "Either make her like you or tie her mouth shut. I don't know. But do not get bit again." Omar shrugs his shoulders and walks out. Dipak looks at Gunner and Nikolas. They're eating with me and Tye now. "Now you 2..." Mary comes in. "Honestly, you're all late today. Let's go." Tye shakes his head. "I'm not done eating." "I haven't even..." "Don't care. Eat it on the way. Everyone out." A servant hands Marcus a plate of food as we leave. Alexa steps in the hallway as we go by. "What do I pack?" "I'll help her and catch up." Gunner leads her back in the apartment. Everyone who was eating drops their plates on Dipak's desk, and we sit in our spots with everyone else already there. "Sorry we were late. I'm not exactly sure what the hell happened. I think we began fine." Dipak stands up. "We are..." Future me jumps in the door. "HERE." Then she laughs. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. But we are here to take the king group." "Is Kane with you?" "No. He's not." "You want to go with us or stay?" "I'll go." "The going list is, Nadine, me, Tre, Tye, Marcus, Johen, Nikolas, Kane, Mary, Gunner, and Alexa. Frode is in command, and we are leaving now." Thora puts up her hand. "Not this time, girls. We have some stuff to deal with." Gunner comes in as we're leaving. Marcus turns him around and makes him go the other way. Me and Tye laugh. Marcus winks. "That's a forced U-turn." Gunner smirks. "Hope I didn't need anything in there." That makes us laugh harder. We get to the roof and Mary and Alexa are in the shuttle. We pile in. Future Marcus is driving. I climb over him and sit beside him. "Can I drive?" Johen coughs. "Hell no, you are not driving." Future me nods. "You know my Marcus can't tell her no." Tre makes Marcus move. Then he picks me up from the seat. "Nikolas. Take that seat so she can't. Too many damn buttons." "Here baby, sit by the window. You'll still be able to see." He puts me in the seat right behind future Marcus and Nikolas. Future Marcus sits down. "She's a lot prettier, but I guess I'll sit by you." Nikolas chuckles. "Yea, she is that." I try to climb over the seat while Tre isn't watching. "WOMAN." He puts me back in my seat. "You can not sit with them. You do not fit." "I fit. I'm little. I don't take up that much room." "Baby, your ass will not fit between them." I jump up. "ARE YOU SAYING MY ASS IS FAT?" I find Dipak. "HE SAID..." "I'm sure that's not what he said, sweetheart." "HE DID. GO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE." "No, I am not going to sit somewhere else, so you can climb up there and sit on them. Now sit down." He rubs his eyes. "Marcus." "Yea, I'm going." Him and Nikolas are trying not to laugh. "SIT DOWN." I throw myself in my seat and cry. Marcus and Nikolas turn around and give Tre a dirty look. "She's fine. Get us up there." 1 of them calls him a jackass. Then Marcus takes us up to the ship. We get off the shuttle onto the ship and future Dipak is standing there. I run and give him a flying hug. He holds me for a minute then gives me a sucker. "Thank you." I put it in my mouth. "Were you crying?" "Tre said I had a fat ass." "I'm sure that's not what he said, little one. They made your movie room into a movie room though." My eyebrows shoot up and I run for it. I jump out of my shoes and everything. Tye races me to it. We run in and I jump up and down. "It's perfect." "That screen is huge. Takes up the whole wall." There's a big couch in front of the screen with 2 chairs pointed at a coffee table. So that part is still like a sitting room. But then there is a multilevel platform behind the couch. Each level has 4 chairs. There are 8 chairs and 1 big couch pointed at the screen. "It's amazing." "The chairs even have cup holders for drinks." Johen and Nikolas come in next. "Wow. See what they did back there." I turn and where the desk usually sits, there's a couch and 2 big chairs pointed at the window. "Blinds Up." I run over and look out the window. "I love it." Nikolas watches out the window with me. "This is amazing." "Some of the views are incredible." He smirks. "I can see that already." "WHY ARE YOU SITTING SO CLOSE TO ME?" "WHY THE f**k ARE YOU ALL THE WAY OVER HERE? MOVE OVER. THIS THING HAS CUSHIONS YOU KNOW." "THEN WHERE IS THE WOMAN GONNA SIT?" "IN HER OWN DAMN SEAT." "SHE WILL SIT BY ME." "SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU TO WORK A SEAT. SHE KNOWS HOW TO SIT TYE." "Boys, knock it off." I shake my head. "They can't even sit on the same couch." I sit by Tye, and he puts his arm around me. "Told you." I shake my head. Nikolas sits on the other side of me because he has plenty of room. I find a movie. "Now, you 2 behave. Let's watch a movie. Quit arguing." "Sorry babydoll." "I GUESS THE KIDS PUT THEMSELVES DOWN FOR A NAP." I stretch. I open my eyes, and I'm laying across the 3 of them. My head and shoulders are on Nikolas. Johen has my legs. He's rubbing my feet. Tye has my belly. I sit up. "We're watching a movie." Dipak glances at the black screen. "Seems like a good one." Tye stands up and stretches. "What time is it?" "You're late for lunch. We came to make sure you had eaten. I'm guessing you didn't." I fix my dress. "I feel like I could sleep more." Dipak waves us out the door. "Let's eat lunch." After lunch, I roam to Dipak's apartment to see what he's doing. Him and Marcus are sitting there. They put their eyebrows up. They are so damn sexy. Then they jump up laughing. "You want a replay, sweetheart?" I shake my head and glance at the door. I'm not going anywhere. I've wanted these 2 since I was dreaming about them on unicorn island. Dipak grabs the back of my head and kisses me so deep. Marcus slides his hand in my dress and rubs my p***y. "Those eyes are saying something different, angel." He unhooks the dress, and lets it fall. I shake my head and drop to my knees. I know what I want. They take turns f*****g my throat. I love them deep in me anywhere. Once they get enough of that, Dipak pulls me up to my feet and kisses me. "That mouth is so f*****g good. You gonna give me some p***y now?" Marcus pulls my underwear down. "Your underwear are soaked angel. You love this." "Let's put her on the desk again." Dipak slides his fingers inside me. "Yea, she is loving this. This p***y is dripping." Dipak carries me over to the desk and sits me on it. I lay back and he shoves his d**k in. He's so deep so fast. He f***s me hard. "OH GOD Y..." Marcus grabs my head and shoves his d**k in my throat. "This is a much better use for your mouth angel." They f**k me like that and I can't make noise. All I can do is take it. "She's so close." Dipak pinches my n****e. Marcus grabs my hair and shoves it in my throat deeper. I start cumming. The only noises I can make are the ones coming out of my throat. "Oh there it is. That little p***y is cumming hard for me." Dipak shoves in me so deep and lets me c*m on it. Marcus pulls his d**k out. "My turn with that pussy." They switch places, and he pulls me off the desk. He turns me around and bends me over it. Dipak pulls my head over to the edge and f***s my mouth. "Suck your c*m off me. I know you like the way it tastes." Marcus shoves his d**k in my p***y. "Oh so f*****g tight. I love this." It feels so good it makes my feet come off the ground. "You want it deep and slow baby." He pushes in deep and moves slowly. "AAAAAAA" I try to scream, but the noise can't get out of my mouth. It comes from my throat. "Oh yea you like that." He keeps going with his d**k and pushes 2 of his fingers in my ass. "Damn I want in this ass. Can I take your ass today, angel?" "MMM" Dipak pulls my hair and shoves his d**k deeper in my throat. "I'd call that a yes." "Yea me too." Marcus takes his d**k out and pushes into my ass with it. "Mmm I love this ass." He smacks my butt as he gets in. "Good girl." Then he f***s my ass. "AAAAHH" Dipak grabs my hair and shoves his d**k deeper. "You concentrate on sucking, woman." Marcus f***s my ass hard. I lay there holding on to the desk edges with my head by the edge so Dipak can f**k my mouth. "MMMM" "Here she goes." This time, I c*m even harder. I get done and someone knocks on the door. I let my body relax for a second. Dipak says, "Enter." I push myself straight up and see Tye with black eyes. I try to smack Dipak and nearly fall. "Dipak, what are you doing?" "I want to try this throat woman. Relax, we'll take care of you." He pushes my head back down and Marcus keeps going in my ass. After a few minutes, it feels good again. "MARCUS YES" I grab the sides of the desk and take him over and over. "OH GOD YES" He smacks my ass. Then he grabs my hair and pulls my head back. "f**k I love you." "OH YES" He spins me around fast. He's on his back on the desk, and I'm laying on him with my back against his chest. My head falls back against his shoulder. "UUUUUHHHH" He's so slow and deep like this. I can't handle much more. He grabs my hips and keeps going slow and deep. Tye steps between my legs and slides his d**k right into my p***y. "OH f**k YES" Tye grabs one of my shoulders and f***s me. Marcus is still deep and slow in my ass. The mix of the 2 is driving me crazy. "OH GOD BOYS" Dipak grabs my hair and shoves his d**k down my throat. That's all it takes. I c*m hard, and I can't move or make any noise. But it rips threw my whole body. I try to scream but can't. I can't even see. Everything is so intense. Then I feel the boys throbbing. Even Dipak is cumming in my throat. Tye shoves it in deep. "f**k WOMAN" I can tell he cums hard. After they're done. Tye takes it out and puts his pants on. Dipak does the same thing, but he kisses my head. "You are so good sweetheart. Relax for a second. I'm going to get the bed ready for you." I relax into Marcus. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me a little to get his d**k out. "You did so good angel." He hands me to Tye. "I don't even remember why I came here." Tye kisses my cheek. "I love you babydoll. You're amazing." Then I get handed to Dipak. I'm asleep before he gets me to bed.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD