8. Matching

1646 Words
The next morning I wake up with Marcus. We make love for an hour before we take a bath and get ready. I get dressed up in a queen outfit and put the rods in my hair. Then we go over to the morning room and we dry each others hair before we eat. Then the other boys start coming in. "Are we late or is Mary late?" "Morning meeting was canceled baby." Tre kisses my head and gets some food. Half hour later, all of us and Kane and Mary are fed. "Have you guys thought anymore about that building and making it 6 different shops? I like the idea of having candles in there too. I don't know if she'd do it." "I like the idea. I kind of want to rent 1 of the spots and try to sell some of the kids artwork. Could get some extra money for the mountain that way." Dipak shakes his head. "You wouldn't make enough. But I like the idea of the shops." Tre finishes his blood. "I think he would do good with it. Think about it, he could say that the proceeds go to helping an orphan medical area. People would help with that. He could take donations if they didn't want to buy anything." "Back to the original issue. Are you ok with the 6 shops?" "We could try your soaps over there. I was worried about the building being so big, but if we separate it, it would be fine to try out." "And you seem to be divided on the kids art. I won't have renters for awhile. Or ever. I don't know yet about that. I don't want to get stuck with something stinky. If Thora does the candles that would be 1 spot. I could sell some of those princess dresses in another area. Marcus could try out a spot for a couple months and see if it works or doesn't. If it works, good. If it doesn't, he tried. It's not like the spots would be full right away. Might as well let him try." Dipak nods. "Yea, that's true." "We could put a sign out front for the different shops in there too. Like 1 for each shop. And we have that big bucket table out there still too. You could keep that full of off season fruit or vegetables. That would draw more people in. Everyone is always searching for stuff that isn't in season. That would drive my parents crazy." The door cracks open. "King York and advisors to see the table." Marcus sits back. "I swear. What the f**k?" "We're coming. Summon Frode, Dracul, Miculai,..." "And Omar. He'll get pissed if you don't. I'll roam threw with Ana after a bit." I rush to Thora's and get there at the same time as the guard. Frode opens the door and I lose it. "Frode you are being summoned to the advisor meeting." Thora puts an eyebrow up. "What's it about?" "Marcus's dad again." "OH MY GOD. WE HAVE TO DRESS YOU 2 ALIKE. GO GET YOUR PINK PRINCESS DRESS ON." I take off running. In 20 minutes I'm back in a my pink princess dress that matches Ana's. "You 2 are cute. Oh I got the pink butterfly hair clips too. Hold on a second." She puts them in our hair. "What are you going to say when you get there?" "I'm going to ask him if we're cute. Cause I made us match today. I'll bring her right back." I hurry up to Dipak's office. "Hello angel. What can we do for you?" I smile at Marcus. Frode is on 1 side of him staring at the table. Dracul is on the other side staring out the window trying not to laugh. "We match today." "Yes you 2 are very pretty." Marcus's dad smiles. "Now that you need a painting of." My eyebrows shoot up and I nod so fast. "But..." Marcus stands up. "Go get fitted for new matching princess dresses. Yours is kind of old. Maybe get her a little ring. When the dresses get done we'll figure out the painter again." I smile so big. He kisses my head and walks me out. "Get the dresses for Ana and Thora and not you and Ana." "I figured. We are cute though." "You 2 are perfect like that." I give him a little kiss then I take Ana back to Thora. "So new idea. Marcus's dad seen us and said we needed a painting. And I agreed because that's an amazing idea. Marcus said to get matching princess dresses and get her a little ring." Thora looks at me weird. "Then he walked me out and said to get the matching princess dresses for you and Ana. So that made more sense." "Yea that does." "So you and your momma have to go to the dressmaker and get a couple of new princess dresses made. And get a little ring for you. Marcus said he would sort out the painter stuff once the dresses are done." She takes Ana. "A princess dress for both of us, imagine that Ana. You can match mommy." "I have some tiara's too. I doubt if I have any matching. But we could do a little basic silver or gold for her. Then do the same style for you but get one with gems that match the dresses you pick out." Thora gets tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry but her head is to little for a big tiara with gems. Best I can do is same color and style." There's still tears in her eyes. "MAYBE 1 LITTLE GEM." She hugs me. "I'm happy. That is amazing. She's always been my princess. But I couldn't imagine seeing her in a real tiara." "I love the idea and I don't have any babies. So, you have to do it." "Fair enough." "I'm going to go change back. The boys are going to make that building into 6 shops. If you want to make candles. One of the spots is yours. I know it's a big decision. I'm not going to pressure you. I only wanted to let you know they decided to move forward with that on my building." "Thank you for that. Me and Frode were talking about it. We'll talk about it some more later and I'll let him know about the building. He knows I've wanted to for awhile so it's not a shock. I'll see you at the afternoon meeting." I run back to the morning room and change back to my queen dress. I walk out in the hallway and my boys are coming towards me. "That was timing. I was just naked." "You couldn't have been naked a little longer?" "Sorry Tye." He puts his arm around me. "Next time." We go back in the morning room and sit around the table. "I told Thora to make matching dresses with her and Ana. Then get Ana a little ring. I might have similar tiara's too. I'm not sure. I don't remember my tiaras from when I was that little." Tre laughs. "Did you see my dad? He was trying not to laugh so hard that he had tears in his eyes." Dipak nods. "Did you see her dad? He stared at her the whole time. He didn't even blink." "So what did his dad want this time?" "Honestly, I think he's trying to start a relationship with Marcus. I think his parents want forgiven. They are going to keep coming around and thinking up with reasons to see him." Tye looks at me. "It's a ball. We're invited to a ball this time." Marcus looks away and shakes his head. "Are we going to the ball?" "Yes. You will be queen. Marcus is king for it." "Do you want to go to it, Marcus?" "It... I... Just... It..." I take his hand and lead him to his apartment. I sit on his lap and snuggle him. He holds me for a long time. I play with his shirt. "You don't have to forgive them. I never will. But we can f**k with them forever." "I'm not ready to think about forgiving them. What they did to a child, any child, was inhuman. They were horrible to me. I can't see them as anything other than monsters." "You saved their lives once from me. I think you've done enough for them. We can mess with them from here on out. But if you ever change your mind about the killing part, let me know." I lean up and nod at him. He pulls me back against him. "I can't wait to go with you as my queen." "I'll probably fall asleep on someone at some point. Don't think I've ever made it to the end of 1 of those." "That's alright. Oh yea, why the hell were you sleeping on Nikolas?" "Because Johen was standing there. I guess he left. I thought Johen had ahold of me and he was warm. I never made sure it was him." He chuckles and kisses my head. "I wondered why Thora told me I was tired. Was he mad?" "No, he was standing there. Your moms kept laughing. I don't know how long he stood there holding you. Him and his brothers were talking like he wasn't holding a sleeping princess." He kisses my head. "They knew you were tired. It wasn't a big deal." "At least he didn't throw me on the floor or something mean." "Oh he wouldn't have done that. Most he would have done is carried you to your couch. He waited us out though." "That was nice." "Let's get some lunch." I hop up. We eat lunch in his apartment and talk about the ball. We have some ideas.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD