7. Aris Ball 2

1686 Words
We eat and they start the circle dances. "So how do you like your first ball?" I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine. "It's not to bad. At least it has good food. The speeches were long." I glance around. I can feel someone staring at me. It's those damn 3 princes. Why do they keep watching me? "Some of them are horrible. They go on and on. And when they do them before the food, it makes them even worse." "I bet." "Do you know why those 3 princes keep watching me?" Dipak and Marcus must have heard me too because they turn. "Really? That was obvious guys." Dipak winks. "Don't worry about them. They're curious about who you're with. That dance with Tye. You're cuddled up with Johen now. At the races Marcus had his arms around you. They're lost. Want to go make out somewhere they catch us sweetheart?" Daddy yells, "DIPAK." "And here I thought you wanted grandbabies. I guess I was mistaken." Daddy gives him a dirty look. Coral smirks. "You should tell them you like girls and really confuse them." "I think I'm going to do that." Johen kisses my head. "That should be funny to watch." Then we get up to do our circle dance. Tre and Tye throw me in the air. Then they throw the other girls too. Cause they have to at that point. We barely sit down and they call for the girls only dance. Coral and Elkie rip me out my seat. Thora joins us and 5 of us dance sexy. Tye runs out and tries to dance sexy with me. Thora shoves him off the dance floor. "GO BACK OVER THERE TYE." Tye puts his hands up and walks away. Coral dances behind me. "Those princes are watching you." Thora gets closer. "Which ones?" "The 3 sexy ones." "We can do the hearing thing later and see what they're saying." "We're going with, I like girls this time." She shakes her head. "That'll be good when they keep catching you with boys." After the dance, I go back to Johen and chug half my water. "I am hot." "After that dance I'm hot too woman." I snuggle in to him and he whispers in my ear. "Damn near had me hard sitting here watching you." "I'll have to dance for you sometime. Without clothes on." He grabs my hand rubs my arm over his d**k. It's hard. "We better talk about something else, sir." "Yea we better, or I won't be getting off this couch tonight." We talk for an hour. About anything and everything. I love his smile. Then we dance a couple slow songs and go back to sitting on the couch talking. Thora comes up and beside us. "You're supposed to socialize with other people too." I shrug my shoulders. Everyone at our tables are off roaming around. "Did you listen to what the 3 boys were saying?" "No. We've been sitting here talking." "It's nothing out of the ordinary. They think you're sexy. They are trying to figure out if your with someone. Like have a boyfriend or not. They seem to be divided on whether it's Marcus, Tye, or Johen. They are confused. I think they want to approach you but can't figure out how. I'm going to go over by them and see if they ask me about you. I really am going to tell them you like girls." Me and Johen laugh. "Seriously, you 2 need to talk to other people too. You can't bubble all night. Go say hi to Tye or something." We walk around then we slow dance again. I love him. "I wish I could kiss you." "Me to hun." He kisses my head. Momma is standing there beside the dance floor with the sexy princes and their mom. "Oh you got off the couch. Good job." "Thank you momma. Thora made us." "I just don't know about my child sometimes." Tye comes over to us. "Come on. I'll introduce you to some people." He was talking to Johen, not me. So I stand there while Johen kisses my head and leaves. "This is why I don't leave the couch momma." Dipak throws me over his shoulder. "My turn for a dance woman." He carries me to the dance floor, then puts me on feet and bows to me. "Oh now you want to be formal." I curtsey. He pulls me against him as a slow song starts. I wrap my arms around his neck and we hold each other tight. We don't do anything fancy, we sway back and forth and hold each other. At the end of the song his twirls me and pulls me against him again. Then he kisses my head and guides me off the dance floor. Momma is still standing there with the same people. "Well that was very boring my child." "Sorry momma. We'll do better next time." "Oh I doubt it." Daddy yells for Dipak and he kisses my head. Tre comes over with a plate a food. "How are you alone?" Momma smiles at the sexy princes mom. "Now this 1 can do better than Dipak." Tre nods. "I can do it better than Dipak." The 3 princes lose it. "DANCING." Momma yells. "Yea, I can do that better too." He puts something else in his mouth. Momma rolls her eyes. "Tre, go dance with her." He hands my mom his plate. She takes it and rolls her eyes. "There are servants here Tre." "I'm busy dancing." He picks me up and carries me to the floor. "What do they want?" "I don't know. Maybe some different formal stuff. They said me and Dipak were boring." "You 2 do dance boring." He keeps switching it up and changing to different formal dances. I keep up good. Then at the end I get messed up and stand there laughing. He laughs with me then spins and twirls me. He ends it with a dragon throw and catch. Momma hands him back his plate. "That was much more entertaining thank you." "My pleasure." He starts eating again. Tye runs up. "MY TURN." "Now these 2. You have to watch because sometimes we have to tell them to stop." Tye drags me to the dance floor. We dance sexy and I shake my hips for him. "You are so sexy woman." I turn around and put my back against him. Then I belly dance with my hips. I make sure to rub my ass on his d**k. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him then moves his fingertips up my stomach. He puts his mouth by my neck and whispers, "I am going to..." "HEY. BACK UP." "DAMN TEENAGERS." Our moms come up to the dance floor. "GO!" Tye's mom drags him off. "What the hell are you even thinking Tye?" "I swear." "That wasn't boring." "No. It sure as hell wasn't, my child." Marcus smiles at me. I jump on him. I give him the biggest hug. He hugs me right back. I have my arms around his neck and my feet aren't even near the floor. "They may stand there for awhile." The prince's mom nods. Marcus wiggles me. "Are you having fun angel?" "I've got to dance with everyone. Are you going to dance with me?" "Are you going to put your feet down?" I shake my head. "No." He holds me tighter. "Are you getting tired?" "No." "I think you are." I shake my head. He pats my butt and puts me on my feet. I hug him again. This time with my feet on the floor. Johen comes back. "Are you getting tired?" I shake my head and I feel Marcus nod. "I'm going to go talk to King Blayze for a few minutes angel. You dance with Johen again ok? Then we'll go get a drink." I stand there giving him a dirty look. I walk over to Johen. He's talking to the princes. "You should dance with the girls again. You had fun doing that." Tye comes over and talks to him. They roam off somewhere. All at once, Thora, Coral, Elkie, Dorseti, and 2 girls I don't know yell at the 3 princes. I watch but they are pissed. I have no idea what they're saying. They are yelling. "STOP. None of us can understand any of this. I don't even know why we're mad." Thora puts her hands on her hips. "They don't spend any time with their dates. Don't even dance with them." I cross my arms. "That's not nice. They got dressed up to go with you." One of the boys holds out his hand. "I'm sorry. Would you like to dance?" She puts her nose in the air and walks away. Another one of the princes looks at a girl and she does the same thing. I snuggle into Johen and stand there. He puts his arms around me and rocks me back and forth. Thora puts an eyebrow up. "I think you might be a little tired." I shake my head. Coral nods. "Ok." The queens laugh. I don't care. He's warm. I close my eyes and snuggle him. Next thing I know. Marcus scoops me up. He holds me up by 1 hand on my butt on the other on my back. I wrap my legs around him and let my feet dangle. Then I snuggle in. "I'm sorry. I guess I took to long." "It's fine. She's was out so fast." It was Nikolas I was sleeping on. Oops. Then I hear Mary, "Marcus her legs aren't covered." Momma says, "She's sound asleep. She'll never even know." "Yea, I guess that's true." "Can you get someone to make me a door Mary. I'll go put her to bed and come back." Mary yells, "JOHEN" I sit up quick and whine. "You're alright angel." I snuggle back in. "I need a door to the castle. I'm going to put her to bed."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD