9. God Of War

1605 Words
I go to the afternoon meeting and summon the mom group. They ponder in. Then Alexa comes in. Then I summon Elkie and Dorseti and Samson. Then Elroy and Elek for the hell of it. The boys are cracking up laughing by the time I'm done summoning people. "I should get Ylle." "NO!" Dipak yells and loses it. Tye wipes his eyes. "You have enough people for a ball now, babydoll." Then Elroy laughs. "Who pissed you off?" "I should start at the beginning. Marcus's parents are asshole monsters. I will never forgive them and I'm also not going to get into it. However, they seem to be trying to make peace. We have been invited to a ball they are hosting." Everyone at the table loses it. Asa smiles. "We are going full on petty aren't we?" Momma nods. Once they collect themselves I continue. "I will be queen and Marcus is king. Other than that, I have no idea where anyone is placed in the lineup. Then I remembered some people don't have titles. So, we're going to fix that for this ball. If you don't have a title raise your hand." Elkie raises her hand. "I don't even have a last name." Dorseti nods. "Me either." "I will fix that too." Thora jumps up. "Since your queen, can I be the princess?" "Yes." The boys lose it. Coral jumps up. "I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS TOO." "You're already a queen." "I was never a princess." "Fine, you can be a princess. But you're taking your king." "That's fine." I motion at the guard. "Bring me everyone's file. I need to know what the titles can be. I know princess, queen, prince, king, commander. After that, I'm lost." Everyone yells them at me. I write as fast as I can. Dipak smirks. "I want to be the War God." "War God, or God of War, sir?" "God of War." "You will read. God of War Dipak De La Nuit. Commander of the Northern Fleet." "That's perfect sweetheart." Johen winks. "Grandmaster knight." "It would read. Sir Johen Alexander West Grand Master..." Elek shakes his head. "No. Grand Master, Sir Johen Alexander West of..." "Where are you of Johen?" "Celestial Dragon?" "of The Celestial Dragon Dynasty." Coral smiles. "I'd rather be a saint." I laugh. "What? It's almost true." Then everyone cracks up. Elek rubs his eyes. "Saint Coral Borin. Queen of the Borin Kingdom." I point at Samson. "King Samson Borin. I'll stay with that. I'm already mated to a saint." "Princess Thora Nicole Frode." I stare at her confused. "Frode isn't Frode's first name?" Everyone nearly falls off their chairs. "No. It's Nathanial Dale Frode." "Good to know." Asa looks at the ceiling. "I really don't know about your daughter either, Aurelia." Momma nods. 2 hours later everyone at least has 1 title. And everyone has a full name. "And now for the line up." Dipak winks. "Begin with Gladiator Kane and Mary, guardian of the throne. That way she can come back out and tell us when to go." I write that down. Momma jumps up. "No, send me first. I've never got to watch us walk in. Mary will still be able to get back out in time." I write that down. "I need more help than that. I have no Idea where to put a pharaoh or knight in the king and queen line up. Daddy then Kane." Dipak looks at me. "My parents then Johen's parents." Asa shakes her head. "No, I go after Kane, I'll be by Aurelia that way." "We're leading out with a bunch of dragons. So far, Daddy, Kane, Dracul, Bud, Rick," Elek smiles. "Go from the other way now." "Marcus, Dipak, Are you going with Frode?" "No I'll go with the Knight. That way he doesn't get lost or anything. He's still new." "Good thinking. That helps with the line up too. Marcus, Dipak, Johen, Tye, Tre, Gunner, Elek, Elroy, Omar, Rick, Bud, Dracul, Kane, Daddy. I am confused about Frode, since he is the 2nd in command." "He would still not outrank any royalty from this village, or the commander. Other villages he would outrank their royalty." "So he would get placed between Johen and Tye. Since Thora is our princess now." Coral rubs her eyes. "You forgot me." "Leading in. Daddy, Kane, Dracul, Bud, Rick, Omar,..." "Wait. Gunner needs moved up again. Alexa is a princess from this village now." She shakes her head. "Let the kings go in after us. We're good." "Daddy, Kane, Dracul, Bud, Rick, Omar, Elroy, Elek, Gunner, Tre, Tye, Frode, Johen, Dipak, Marcus." "You forgot me again." "DAMN IT. You're going out before Elroy." That was actually easy. Elroy wants to go. He seems excited. He'll be surrounded by his family this way too. "Last time. Daddy, Kane, Dracul, Bud, Rick, Omar, Samson, Elroy, Elek, Gunner, Tre, Tye, Frode, Johen, Dipak, Marcus. 16 tables. Damn. That took some work." "Now let's do dates." Omar looks at me. "I already talked to Ylle, while you were messing with the titles. Her and Tanny are good to come. I'm supposed to summon her if you need more." "Probably going to need more." "Let's do the dresses first. I want all black." "You'll shroud yourself." "No veil for this one. I'm queen." "That's true." "I want the boys in the black and red. If you don't have it. Go get fitted." Elek, Elroy, and Samson nod at me. "I will rush the patches for the 3 of you." "I'll get the patches ready sweetheart." "I'll be in black. Everyone else where black and red or just red. I'll probably wear rubies because I doubt the boys will let me wear black diamonds to a ball." Tre writes something down. "Right you are baby." "But I want to." Marcus shakes his head. "No, move on." Ylle and Tanny sit down. "Another one so soon?" "3 days, I'm doing the dress stuff." "Oh good we made it." "I'll be in black with rubies. Nobody else wear all black. You can do the black and red however you want though." Thora smiles. "Can I be in red?" "Yes, I'll be in all black. Thora will be all red. Nobody else do that. You do the black and red together. Jewelry we'll do rubies and black chains or black anything. Do black and red jewelry too." "I don't have any rubies." "5k jewelry allowance for this ball. 2k dress 500 shoes. Ylle and Tanny are included in that." Dipak rubs his eyes. "You're going to make us broke, woman." "The 3 of us girls can go be..." "MY PRINCESS." "PIRATES DADDY." "That's not what I thought she was going to say." "Me either for a second." "Ok dates. Girls stand behind your dates please. So I don't get lost." "Omar, Tye, Tre, Dipak, Marcus, Frode." Everyone starts laughing. Marcus holds his hand up to stop them. Then he rubs his eyes. "Dorseti, Elroy. Elkie, Tre." "Put me with Elek." "Elkie, Elek. I need 6." "Are you sure?" "Yes." Tanny looks at Omar. "Can I go with you? The way you analyze everything his hilarious." "Of course." "Are you sure?" "Yes, well now 5. Tye, Tre, Dipak, Frode, and Marcus." Ylle rubs her eyes. "I'll get you 3 more. And I call Dipak. The other 2 are way 2 young. I'll need a drink before we even get there." Momma sits up. "Welcome to my world." "I'll add 3 more for the boys. They can have the clothing and jewelry stuff to, but have them hurry here because the jeweler and dress maker will get busy quick." "Of course sweetie. Do you have everyone covered now?" "I need 1 more. Do you think..." "THINK ABOUT IT." I roll my eyes. "I guess I'll give everyone a date and I'll stay home. Do I need to do anything else?" Omar looks at Tanny and Ylle. "Do either of you want a special title for this ball? Some of them gave themselves titles. Dipak's a god. Johen's a knight. Tre's a pharaoh." "I'm a Saint." "Oh I love these kids." Ylle shakes her head. "How about Dragon Master Ylle. 2nd most powerful dragon in existence." I write it down. "Whose the first?" "You'll meet her someday sweetie. I don't want to spoil the surprise." "Dragon Master Tanny. Teacher of the true queen." I write it down. "How do you get to be a dragon master?" "Master your abilities. The dragon will tell you when you have. It takes a few thousand years after you can control the power." "King Blayze and advisors to see the table." Ylle motions for me. "I need to talk to you for a moment when this is over." "Put them in the sitting room." "Of course. I do think I'm done for now right? You can let me know if the other 3 want a certain title. That would help." Dipak winks. "Yea, that's good for now. You can go rush the jeweler and dress maker now. Wait. I want Elek, Elroy, and Samson in the dress maker first. They need to get fitted for our colors. You ladies do shoes and jewelry first. Do not go into the dressmaker before they are all the way out the door. I will give you a 2 minute head start so you don't get trampled." They crack up laughing. Mary jumps up. "I'LL SHOW THEM WHERE IT IS." She runs out the door. Then she comes back. "COME ON." A couple minutes later Dipak lets us go. The girls run the hell out.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD