10. Blayze

1801 Words
Ylle puts an arm around me and we go over to the sitting room. Thora yells, "ARE YOU COMING?" "YEA, GIVE US A FEW MINUTES." Ylle fixes my hair. "We've had another vision." Someone clears their throat and we turn and look at 3 Blayze princes, 3 advisors, and 1 King Blayze. "I didn't know you were here." The king nods. "We noticed. Seemed like a private meeting was about to happen. That's why I cleared my throat." "Thank you for that, sir." "You're not veiled either or covered really." I'm in a little queen dress with high heels. "She only uses veils for the public. She doesn't want people knowing who she is. She's never veiled usually." Ylle grabs my arm. "We'll go somewhere else." "No it's fine. My title office is back here." "What's a title office?" "Where I assign people titles and ranks. I make it official. It's soundproof." "Isn't this room soundproof?" "Yes." "They made you a soundproof room in a soundproof room?" "Yea, they aren't the brightest." The boys start laughing. "Well here. Just watch." She grabs my hand. My vision goes orange for a second. Then I see a dance floor. A ball is happening. Marcus's parents are standing on the center of the dance floor. They're making a speech. Then I hear the speech. "We are having a baby." The vision cuts off. "Oh shit." She nods. "Is this in 3 days?" "That's my guess." "I have to tell him." "You can't." "Then we will go to war." "You have to stop it." I shake my head. "I don't want to. I've wanted to kill them for along time anyways." The boys chuckle. Ylle rolls her eyes. "How many times did your own brother try to kill you? How many times did he torture you?" "That's not fair. It's not the same thing." She puts an eyebrow up. "Isn't it?" She fixes my hair again. "Let's go get some new jewelry." Dipak comes in. "Do I even want to know?" I shake my head. "No... But I'll talk to you about it later anyway." "Looking forward to it. I'll summon you when my office is empty." "I'll see you in 3 years, sir." "Yep." Then he the motions at the Blayze's. "Right this way." The boys go over to Dipak's office. Me and Ylle start down the hall. Then here comes Thora dragging the jeweler. "I didn't say there wasn't a 5k allowance for the ball. I do not have it authorized yet." "Well, we're doing that right now." Me and Ylle follow her in to watch this. "DIPAK, HE WON'T GIVE US OUR JEWELRY. SHE SAID 5k EACH. WE NEED OUR JEWELRY ALLOWANCE." "I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULDN'T HAVE IT. I SAID I NEED AN ORDER SIGNED." "SIGN IT. I WANT MY JEWELRY." Marcus grabs the order and signs it. "Sorry." "It's fine. Who are the +3?" "Ylle will give you those names when she has them." "This is all I needed." "THEN IT'S JEWELERY TIME." She drags him back out. I smirk. "And we're gonna give her a dragon." My boys crack up laughing. Frode looks at me like I'm crazy. "Tell me you're not serious." "Oh sorry Frode. I was talking to Ylle. She has a dragon for you if you want it. Do you want it?" "Yea." "I don't have it on me. Obviously. I'll give it to 1 of them when I have it. They'll fill you in on the rest." Me and Ylle leave to do our shopping. About an hour before dinner, Dipak summons me back to his office. He's sitting at his desk. I make him stand up and pull him over to the couch. We sit and cuddle. "What did Ylle want?" "She showed me a vision. It was at the York ball I think. Well, it was at a ball and the York's were there. That sounds more right. I don't know exactly what ball it was." "What happened?" "Marcus's mom and dad were on the dance floor giving a speech. I didn't hear but 1 sentence. 'We're having a baby'." "Oh shit." "We can't tell Marcus." Dipak rubs his eyes. "What do you want to do?" "Tell Marcus. He at least needs to know so he can think before he hears it." "We can't tell. You know we can't. Did Ylle say anything else?" "I told her we will go to war if I don't tell him. She asked me how many times my brother tried to kill me. I'm not exactly sure what that meant." "Marcus is that babies brother sweetheart." "Oh." I snuggle in. "If they turn out to be assholes to that baby, I'm taking it and killing them." "I know. We'll get another table baby." He kisses my head. "If something like that would happen. We'll figure it out. But yea, they would die and we would have the baby." "I love you." "I love you sweetheart." Marcus and Tre walk in. We didn't shut the door anyways. Tre smiles. "You 2 are comfortable. Did you tell her what the Blayze's wanted?" "No. I hadn't gotten around to that yet." Tre sits down. "Basically a merge of the villages. They want to keep their ranks. But they'll fall under us." "How would that even work? Don't they have their own village?" "Yes, but it's on bad land. People keep falling off cliffs. They can't keep doctors. on and on and on." Marcus grabs some blood. "It sounds like the king has no idea what he's doing. And he's trying to do it alone. He never listened to his advisors until now. Now they are advising him to get out before the village abandons him." "So, if we sit still, we'll get his villagers anyway. He's only trying to keep his and his boys titles." "Maybe, but he could also be trying to save his villagers. He acts like... I don't know angel. I think he's trying to save what he can." "So how would that work? They move in?" "Maybe we could give them their own wing." Tre laughs. "Well, we have enough of them." "I'll go to the village in my disguise with some brains. You boys go to the castle with a s**t ton of brains. Make them invisible." "Not invisible. Very good camouflage." "Yes, thank you." I shake my head. "Didn't even know it was there. You go to the castle. Have them search everything everywhere. I want how much money they have. I want everything." "That's a good plan. And their advisors won't have any power ever here. Only they could keep the ranks." "And I want to know how they treat their servants too. And keep some brains there. So we can spy on them." Marcus sits up. "Lets find an empty room and send them now. They might have a meeting when they get back. I mean, we know exactly where they are. We can get them in there." "I can't make a door to somewhere I've never been." Tre motions at the guard. "Summon Omar. I think Omar is the only 1 who can and he has to have very specific information. I don't know if we have enough for him even." Dipak rubs my arm. "And the king couldn't stay king. He could only be a former king." Marcus gets comfortable. "We could let the boys keep the prince titles to be nice. But yea, he would not get king power here." "Let's wait and see what happens with the Brains." Tre winks at me. The boys give Omar what they have and get a door into their castle. "I'm not positive it's the right castle." "We'll figure it out soon." "Are there paintings of the boys or king anywhere?" "Yes, paintings of the 3 boys and king and queen have been located." I smile at Omar. "Good job." Dipak nods. "Nicely done. We're in the right castle. Have the brains disperse. Make sure there is at least 1 hidden in each advisor office. Any common areas. Kings office. Dining rooms." "Stay silent and hidden. Camouflage as best as you can." "Don't forget the dungeon. See if it has prisoners. See if you can find the vault and see what's in it. We want to know everything." "And don't forget to watch the servants too. I want to know how the servants are treated." "And guards. Try to find out how many servants are guards they have as well." "Information is incoming. Would you like the 3 dimensional map?" "Yes." We sit at the conference table and watch this map get laid out in front of us with red laser lines. "This is weird." Marcus watches it with his head sideways. "This is how I found you boys when you were underground with the elves. You can zoom in and out to rooms and walk around in them." "Damn." "SHHH It's making more sense now." It's a big castle. About 4 floors high. It seems like a big house. Then it has 2 wings off the back sides. "It's a neat layout." "Brain show any life in blue." Little blue orbs appear in the map. We can see them moving around. "Are the king or princes back yet?" "No." "Mark any royalty as pink instead of blue." A orb turns pink on the 4th floor of the big front part. "The wings are only 2 stories high. Can you tell us what each part is?" "Yes sir. This wing." 1 wing gets highlighted. "Advisor wing. Advisor apartments on the 2nd story. 1st floor is a sitting room, dining area, guest rooms." Each room gets highlighted when the brain says what it is. "This wing is the offices. Advisor offices on 1st floor. Kings office on 2nd floor." "Main castle. First floor entry and several sitting rooms. Art room. Library. Small formal area for event. Throne room. Theater. Second level. Dress maker, Shoes maker. Jeweler. Designer. Several other offices. Guard office. 3rd floor. Guard and servant areas. Their dining area. Several classroom and training rooms. Few offices. 4th floor... King has arrived. 4th floor. Royal home. It is occupied by the king and queen only. The princes homes are located in the advisor apartments with the advisors." "King has called for a meeting in 20 minutes in his office. Vault located." The vault flashes green on the lasers. "Basement level. Servant living quarters located under advisor apartments. Cells located under entry building. No prisoners. Guard living quarters located under advisor offices. Vault is accessible from center of guard living area. Hidden door in hidden area between rooms." "Are you sufficiently hidden in the kings office?" "Yes." Dipak smiles. "Take us there. I want to hear them. Do not let them hear us."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD