20 And Finally...Love Wins

3695 Words
Standing behind Rayne, Dimitri carefully undid the Velcro pieces to the arm sling that held her shoulder firmly in place with her hand over her chest. There was a sigh of relief in Rayne’s breathe as she relaxed from being unbound.   Moving slowly she shifted her arm out from her body slightly so Dimitri could slip off the bra strap when ready. He unhooked it with ease and one handed. Her skin was still smooth and supple. It was the time and attention that caused a shiver to run down Rayne’s spine. Dimitri had missed her in so many ways and touching this skin, her scent in his nostrils and the way her body moved under the command of his direction was mind blowing. She leaned back into Dimitri and let out a sigh of relief. How Rayne had made it through the last almost seven years and stayed looking virtually the same escaped Dimitri’s rational thought.  Her hips were widened slightly giving the hourglass figure so much more fullness and created a stir in his groin that was unstoppable. Slipping off his shirt, the bareness of her back and his chest joined in electrifying sensations Dimitri didn’t remember being so concentrated. Leaning in to kiss her neckline and across the soft shoulder that called his name, Rayne uttered a small moan.  That was all it took; he was hard as a mainstay and prodding her from behind. Still leaning down his kiss stopped just below her ear and his words near whisper.  “I will be careful with you blue eyes but I will have you surrounding me and crying my name before this day ends.”  Rayne quivered and let out a deep seeded breath that told him all he needed to continue. Placing a kiss on her cheek he whispered for her not to move. She moaned softly at his every articulation of sound. She wanted this perhaps more than ever before. Although the time had passed in calendar years, the memory of his commanding touch and desires ran through Rayne’s mind. He was harsh and dominant. She missed this of him but knew just by the way his kisses were placed on her skin, this was not his intent. The broken man was gone. The lover and partner whose need to consume his mate was entirely present. The sound of water running indicated a shower and more comfortable attire was to be had. Turning to look at the bathroom door, standing there with only her pants on, the sight of Dimitri exiting the bathroom in only his boxer briefs caused a smirk to spread across her face.  His sexy wasn’t just the way his body was sculpted and maintained to perfection. It wasn’t the Mediterranean tanned skin or even the prevalent Grecian accent. His true sexy was hidden behind the green eyes that stared back at her. Was his intention initially lustful and the hunger to be inside her established? Yes. But it was what she always saw behind all those thoughts and desires. The quiet man who longed to be loved entirely for all his broken parts was truly the sexiest part of all. And there he stood, all hers, no one else around. “Let’s get you showered and comfortable.” Were Dimitri’s only words that seemed to be quieted and carefully selected. She walked towards Dimitri and added an extra sway in her hips for good measure. “There is no need to entice me further blue eyes, my craving for you is at its highest.” He smiled and leaned down slipping off her pants and underwear. She stepped out of them and flicked them to the side with her foot.  “Seems we are in the same mindset.” He snickered.  Walking past him into the shower, the heated water felt good after nearly freezing to death at the ER. The cap made a snapping sound as Dimitri joined her in the shower and poured her body wash into his hands. Rayne left her back to him. Carefully hands rubbed her skin slowly across the back of her shoulders and down each arm. Vigilant to part of her arm that was fractured his touch caused her entire body to react. As his soaped hands slid down her back and across the small of her back, the moan that escaped his throat was guttural. She shivered at the sound and shifted her body under his contact. He stepped closer as soapy hands slid on her firm, rounded ass and he couldn’t help but thrust his manhood forward slightly at the feel. Rayne threw her head back and let out a sigh of need. Working his hands down her thighs and calves. She steadied her stance by spreading her legs apart a few more inches. Riding the waves of her curves back up her body, Dimitri stood behind her and reached for the handheld shower head. To ensure the soap was fully rinsed off or possibly just to continue touching her, he ran one hand over every inch of her back side and legs. He noticed her normal breathing was now busier. Firmly gripping her hips he swiveled her body around to face him. What he witnessed caused pause, like it was the first time he witnessed her wet, panting and naked. His c**k could have pounded a hole through a steel wall at this point. She was beautiful, breath taking. Her eyes were so pale, likely from the pain and meds, but eerily sexy and needy regardless.  Placing the showerhead back in the holder, he continued to soap down his hands once more and clean her front side thoroughly.  The colors on her shoulder were dark and foreboding. Obviously swollen and pain full he took care as his fingertips touch the spots vaguely. She winced and he kissed her lips softly in apology. Her breath was enticed with requirement of him closer. His hands couldn’t stop the extra exploration of each breast in kind. Gripping and fully feeling each one, her eyes closed in acceptance. Running the length of her abdomen and sides caused Dimitri to shift on each foot uncomfortably due to the painful erection he was trying to ignore. This was torture of the best kind. Running the length of her legs in the front, temptation wanted him to touch her s*x but he refrained. Standing back up, he retrieved the shower head again and proceeded to run his hand on her washing all traces of soap off her front. Her eyes had remained closed and his hand could no longer resist. With stealth replacing the shower head with his left hand, the right hand slid two fingers between her folds. The sensual moan that emanated from her lips was encompassing. He placed his left hand on the small of her back for support. Placing his lips on hers, his tongue slid inside and caressed hers. The feeling of her tongue on his and the wetness she was creating just from his presence was embodying every desire her mind was deliberating.  As he kissed her with more intent and rubbed her entire length, being sure to pressure the clit on each pass, her body quivered. Her body was his completely and she submitted to his every will. Rubbing her intently as they made out as if trying to make up for the years missed, he slid two fingers inside. She couldn’t contain the moan into his mouth if she had wanted too. It was apparent from the way her inner walls were convulsing he could gain an orgasm quickly. The thought was persuading but she was only going to come around him. That was what he desired most. He needed to surrender to her completely, as he did so many years ago.  Dimitri needed to renew her faith in him not only as her s****l lover but the man she would spend the rest of her days with. Withdrawing his lips, tongue and fingers, Rayne whimpered slightly.  “Please.” Was all she could audibly release.  “Patience Rayne.” He turned off the shower and opened the door. Gaining two towels, Rayne was forced to watch him dry off in front of her. The wanting in her core was demanding. He took his time as if to taught her senses further with his perfection. She moaned watching him dry off his erect member and he smirked doing it once more for torment.  Placing the towel around his hips he walked towards her holding the other towel open. She stepped out of the shower towards him. Her eyes didn’t leave his. She could see him pulsing from underneath the towel as she got closer. No matter how loving or caring Dimitri appeared to be handling the situation, Rayne knew how to get what she wanted out of him. Don’t thinks he didn’t want the tender love and affection but she wanted him to be himself, free and unencumbered.  Reaching the towel she raised her arms up, as high as the fractured one would allow. Dimitri stepped closer; his breathing was dense. She allowed him to leisurely dry her form as the pleasure he was gaining from it was apparent. The throaty groan that resonated in his chest made her want to come on the spot. For whatever reason, her hips caused a stir in him that was new. The towel made a subtle sound as it hit the floor. She flicked eyes up to his and attentively sought his next course of action.  He was frozen in her gaze.  She half smiled on the right side and turned to walk into the bedroom. His gaze didn’t deter from watching the fluidity of her gait. Dimitri licked his lips and started to follow. His eyes widened as she climbed onto the bed and took a submissive pose on her knees and heels. Legs open and head down with her hands at the sides.  The growl of objective as he strode to the bed and claim the one woman in his entire life, that could make his body weak with need and his heart pump with love. Crawling behind her on his knees, Dimitri slid his hand underneath, past her bottom and found the same spot as the shower. Rubbing back and forth her head fell back onto his chest. She let out each moan and feeling this time. Dimitri couldn’t contain this need much longer as he knew she was doing everything to please him, to submit entirely and let him know she was only his. It didn’t take long for his stokes and slipping in and out of her s*x to create the same quivering of orgasm to draw closer. Using only the one good arm she could lean down on, her legs spread further and she was now in the doggystyle position.  “Please.” Was all she said. It was enough. He placed a hand on each hip and slid inside without restraint. He wanted to make her come hard and fast. Dimitri desired to hear her wail at the pounding inside her. As his first thrust hit her back wall, she threw her head back and groaned pushing herself back into him more. She wasn’t looking for making love, it was obvious Rayne desired the real s****l nature of her beast.  He relentlessly began to rear back and pummel inside her repeatedly. The speed wasn’t too fast and was building. His bemoans were louder than before. Freely Dimitri placed ever bit of himself inside Rayne, over and over again while letting her hear what this action did to his soul. As the pace quickened, she grew wetter and her moans higher pitched. “Yes Dimitri. Claim me. Please. “She wailed out as her inner walls started to quiver again in anticipation. He lashed in and out of her fully swollen womanhood creating an emotional need for release. He wanted to be sure that there would never be a question in either of their minds who they belonged to.  The way she pushed back and moved with his thrusts triggered a rubbing that brought his orgasm closer. Hard, fast and dripping the rapid moaning was the start of her orgasm. She threw her head back and called his name long and sensually. He pumped harder wanting to go deeper. Pulling her up so her back was on his chest and her legs spread further. Rayne rode him reverse as his orgasm exploded inside. It was painful pleasure she hadn’t ever felt before. Calling his name again and again her shivers began the decline as the thrusting slowed and her body shook everywhere. He was in her ear and kissing along her neckline as she was leaned back into him. “You are mine. Understand?” There he was the man she missed for seven years. The dominant claiming deviant who needed her to feel complete. “Yes Dimitri. Yours.” She licked her lips as they were so dry. “I love you.” She said plainly. “Oh my dearest Rayne, I love you too.” He kissed her just below the ear and reached to touch her clit causing a scream of desire to escape her lips. “Evil.” She whined. “Always.” He laughed. Taking his time he slid her off his still half hard c**k and helped her lay on her back. Straddled over her thighs he took in her scent, her body.  “How did I live so long without this in my bed?” “You are a stubborn idiot.” She said simply.  His laugh was hearty. It came from his soul. “You are correct there blue eyes. That I am. But at the very least I am starting to make up for my short comings. Hhmmm?”  She nodded and beckoned him forward to kiss her. Her body should have been exhausted and broken to the point of needing rest. However, the way her lips met his and how quickly her tongue slid inside his mouth said otherwise. Wrapping her good arm around his shoulders she pulled him in and showed him how much she needed him. He pulled back panting again.  “Rayne, I don’t want to….” “I am fine mister. Kiss me. Everywhere. I need to feel you on me for a while longer. Please.” Pleading would always be the thing he couldn’t resist. She knew it too. Sliding back he buried his face in between her breasts and growled. Her giggle was music to his ears. He kissed and nipped her breasts. The giggling and whimpers of need were inner mingled. He took time to suckle each n****e and fell each breast with his lips. Trailing kissed down her core he appreciate the contracting of her stomach muscles as each kiss was placed. The softness of her skin and smoothness created his almost making out with her stomach. The raw sensuality of his caresses cause her to push hips forward and whimper for more. He could smell her arousal again and couldn’t wait to take it all in.  Kissing her right hip the kisses trailed across and passed over her throbbing, nearly clean-shaven mound. It was as if she knew he was coming to claim her again and had prepared her s*x for his specific taste. She thrust forward as he skimmed by. Her moan was deprived in nature. Kissing back towards the left hip bone, he planted a kiss on it with pressure. Her hips rolled in acceptance. Sliding down further, Dimitri hovered with heated breath over her crease. She was pulsing so intensely his lips could feel it at a few inches distance.  Slipping his tongue into the slit her legs instinctively spread and knees bent upward. Pulling her hips towards him he was kneeling on the floor with her entire core opened to his every pleasure. The sweet taste of her on his tongue cause his groan to vibrate her s*x. She gasped and more liquid seeped out. Gliding the tip of his tongue up and down her entire length, special care was taken to pause on her clit then her entrance. She was mad with desire. Her moans couldn’t have been contained if necessary.  Flicking her clit back and forth, placing a sucking kiss to pull forward her orgasm as his goal. He enjoyed the way she wriggled under his command and her body spoke in shivers to his touch. Slipping two finger inside as his tongue worked her entire slit, paying special attention to the palpitating clit with vibrations back and forth, he knew another orgasm wouldn’t take long. He wanted to torture her, draw it out and make her beg harder for it but the gasp of pain as she moved a bit too much under her approaching eruption, he decided to wait for another time. Her hips thrust forward as his fingers gained quickness. While he had always been able to have multiple erections in a night of s****l prowess, the rapidity that this one showed was just another testament to his need and love for Rayne. He could feel she was close and wanted to be selfish once more. Slipping his mouth away and his finger from within her, he stood and pulled her hips to him. Leaning over her they moved back up the bed so they both were comfortable as his hard c**k slid inside her once more. This time it was with slow, passionate intent. She gasped again as if her body had not already accepted his girth once before. Their eyes met as he just sat inside her for a moment unmoving. She mouthed the words ‘se agapó gia pánta’. She had learned to say I love you forever years ago from Darius. He looked back and mouthed the words ‘agapó móno eséna’. She knew Greek enough to know that he said – I only love you. Wrapping her legs around him she looked at him intently. Dimitri pulled out slightly and slid back in slowly. This was going to take a few moments. He wanted to move forward leisurely and not miss a moment. They moved in time together building sensations and movement. Her eyes would flutter in absolution with each quickening of pace. He wanted to watch her fall in love with him all over again when they consummated this moment and the future they were about to embark on.  The build to their love making was penetrating. The sound of her higher pitched moans as her back arched slightly and she called his name. She thrust harder inside and kissed her throat while moaning her name. The orgasms hit at the same moment. They quivered and clung to one another as if lost in the wild for centuries and just regaining the physical touch they so longed to remember. The feelings so intense streams of tears fell from Rayne’s eyes. She began to softly sob underneath him. Opening his eyes from the revelry of release he took pause. Had he hurt her? Pulling out and laying to her right, he touched her face and kissed the tears. “Did I hurt you my love? I was trying to be….” She kissed his lips and the tears fell on his face from her eyes. Pulling back from the kiss she looked at him. “I have spent years trying to keep my head and heart above water. I haven’t breathed a full breath in years. I felt like I was drowning slowly no matter the good that God put in my life. Losing Darius was so painful and never have closure almost killed me but then losing you. I couldn’t feel even the coldest rain on my bare skin. I couldn’t carry the weight of what I had lost and closed off so much. I am crying because I have been fighting for my life and Zane’s for so long, I never thought I would find it again. You have saved me from drowning. You have saved me from sorrow and regrets. I love you Dimitri. Please promise me we will weather anything else that this life throws at us, together. I won’t survive it without you again.” Tears were streaming down his cheeks now. She had touched a part of him that even Dimitri failed to believe existed. She had brought to life a dead heart and renewed faith in his soul that life could be freeing and full of love.  “You are the only thing in my life that has ever rescued me from the darkness that surrounded me constantly. You made me know that no matter what was done to me in the past, recovery was possible. You healed me from the inside out and as much as I tried to deny it, I have been dead inside until I saw you again at the market. You have my love, my heart and soul, Rayne. Our son will want for nothing and you will never be without me by your side. No matter what life presents, to try and make it otherwise.” He kissed her fully once more. This was the moment of reckoning that was long awaited by his soul and he had survived it. Hell, he had far exceeded what he even believed possible. She tried not to but yawned slightly.  “And now my beautiful blue eyes, you need a pain pill and some sleep.” He slid off the bed and grabbed the prescription off her dresser.   Turning back to Rayne, she was ready to doze off but still so enticing. He could have had her in one way or another, all night. Limiting himself was not a norm but Dimitri tried to remind himself they had their lives to explore everything, together.  Handing her the bottle of water from the nightstand and a pain pill she sat up to take it. Striding into the bathroom he returned with a towel to help clean her off. Ever so carefully he bid her lay back and wiped off her s*x thoroughly. She whined at the touch and couldn’t help but roll her eyes back in her head momentarily. How he loved Rayne’s overactive s*x drive. Pulling back the comforter, blanket and top sheet she slid inside. Placing the comforter by the door due to the semi damp top from their tryst, Dimitri looked back to see Rayne had drifted off in the middle of the bed. This was how he remembered her. Exhausted and naked in their bed. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD