65. 3 Hour Tour

1406 Words
We spend the next 3 hours showing Kane everything we can think of. He pets and rides a camel. See's a bunch of sand and monuments. Then we drag him over to the sea. Where he watches a boat race. Then we drag him through a couple stores so he can get sunglasses too. We get back to the room right before the 3-hour mark. Kane sits on the balcony in a chair. We try to follow him out. "No. Just no. I need 10 minutes of alone time with no one pulling me. Both of you go in there." We go back in the room. I change Ana and get her all fixed up and fed again. Tye gives me a kiss. "I'm going to take another bath. I smell like a camel again." Then I give him another kiss. "I like your kisses even when you stink sir." I finish feeding Ana and she falls asleep. I lay her down in bed and lay down beside her. I must fall asleep because the next thing I know, Tye is pulling me up. He pulls me all the way up, so I'm standing beside him. I lay my head on his shoulder and listen to Kane. "Egypt through teenagers is very fast. I saw all of it in 3 hours." Tre asks. "But did you ride a camel?" "Yes, I pet, fed and rode one, in the desert." Omar chuckles. "But did you see the boats?" "Yes, I seen them. And watched them race." I even hear Ylle. "But did you get any souvenirs?" "Yes we had about 4 seconds of free time for shopping. Everyone at the table now has sunglasses. We also seen monuments and hieroglyphics. We seen a tomb. Various religious buildings. And I tried some weird food." Ylle smiles at us. "3 hours to see an entire country. You 2 made good time with him." We nod at her. Tye laughs. "When we got back, he sat on the balcony alone and wouldn't let us come out." They all laugh again. Tre, Tye, Omar, Kane, Dipak, and Ylle are here. Tye wiggles me. "You ready to go see boobs, woman? Everyone who is going get sunglasses." "UGH." I throw my head back. "I'm still waking up." "You can wake up when we get there." He picks me up and off we go. Tye carries me and Tre walks beside him. I'm not awake enough to follow their conversation. Omar, Kane, and Dipak all follow the 2 of them. I snuggle into Tye and close my eyes. We get closer and I hear music again. Tye puts me on my feet. I stagger around. He holds on to me. One of the girls I danced with yesterday comes around the corner. Omar, Kane, and Dipak's eyebrows all shoot up. "Do you want to join us again? We're having a party tonight. More people are here, and we have games to play. It's really fun." Omar about falls over. "Again?" I glance at him and nod. The girl must think I'm nodding at her. She screams, "YAY" and drags me off. I hear Omar. "I didn't know you meant her boobs." The girl gets me in a little skirt again, and we walk out together. I hold my folded dress over my boobs. She smiles. "Still shy?" "I have got more people here with me now." "I can get outfits for them too." I smile big. She gets 5 of the boy ones, and we go back to the table. I hold the dress over my chest. Omar shakes his head. "This was nice. I seen a lot. I'm not seeing that. Goodbye. See you all in the room." I stare at Kane. "Are you going to run for it too? You seem a little scared." "I think I'll be ok." Me and the girl crack up laughing. I smirk at the 4 of them still sitting there with sunglasses on. "Boys, if you want to stay tonight there is a price to pay." I hold up the boy skirts for them. They all laugh. I shake my head. "I'm not joking. This is a big party. Lots of people. All the men are wearing them. You 4 are creepy sitting here in sunglasses. So you can either join or leave. The choice is yours." Kane stares at the sky. "UGH. OK FINE. Might as well live like a local. It's the only thing in Egypt I haven't done in the last 3 hours." Dipak stands up and reaches for one. "Fine." I give him and Kane one. "Boys?" They glance at each other. Tre finally says, "FINE." Then they each take one. We take the boys over to her house, and she lets them change. Dipak and Kane come out first. "This is actually really freeing." Dipak stretches. "Lots of air flow." Me and the girl about die laughing. Tre and Tye come out. Tre shakes his head. "I'm wearing a skirt, woman." I lose it again. Once I collect myself. "Seriously guys. It's a party, and you won't stand out this way." I glance at Tre and Tye. There is a lot of muscles between the 2 of them. They are sexy as hell. Tye shoves sunglasses on my face pretty quickly. "Fire is bright." "You've told us. A bunch of times now." The boys collect their stuff, and we walk back to the table. "Remember you can not touch the girls here. No dancing, nothing." She nods. "Only our husbands, when we get one, can touch or dance with us. No touching anywhere on any part of our bodies." They all agree. I throw my dress down on top of their stuff. The boys stare at my chest, except Kane. He turns around completely. "BOYS." Their eyes all go to my face. I shake my head. "Sorry." "Kane, you can not walk backwards all night. Turn around." He turns around and closes his eyes. He puts his hand over them. "Kane, move your hand." He puts it down. "Open your eyes." He opens them and stares at Dipak. "LOOK AT MY BOOBS KANE." He shakes his head. "KANE." "FINE." He stares right at my face. He will not move his eyes from my face. "Look at my boobs, Kane. Why is he so difficult?" "They're your boobs baby. He knows you." Tye smirks. "Would you want to see Omar's balls?" I shake my head. "Not at all." The girls standing beside me asks, "Well, can you look at my boobs? You seem to be afraid of boobs." All 3 of my boys crack up laughing. Dipak has to sit down. 3 of the other girls I met last night come running up. "Come on, the games are starting." The boys follow us. We play some of the games and other boys join in. No one touches anyone. It really is different. Soon my boys are all off with other boys doing stuff and playing games. No doubt they are seeing a lot of boobs. Then me and the girls dance. They show me more of the belly dancing moves. I get some more practice in. "Tye go find something to do. You're staring at me dancing." "I can't help it, woman. You are sexy as hell dancing like that." "Well sir, you are wearing a little skirt. Do not get too excited." "Yea good point baby. I'll go somewhere and not stare at you." After a while the 5 of us sit down and eat. Tye smiles. "You getting tired?" I nod. Kane looks around. "It is really late, we've been here like 5 hours." I stretch. "It was fun though. I like seeing how other people live." Tre puts his arm on the back of my chair. "It was really neat baby. I'm glad we did this. I'm even glad I wore a skirt." I smile at him. "I'm really glad you wore a skirt too. I seen lots of muscles today." He winks at me. Tye helps me stand up and puts the dress back on me. "Where did that girl go? So, we can change." "She left already. You have to go back like this. And I am positive that Ylle will like it. You boys have lots of muscles between the 4 of you." Tre shakes his head. "Should have figured that one." We head back.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD