66. Muscles

1222 Words
Ylle and Tanny are sitting on the couch. Omar is in a chair. "Look. I found muscles." The boys all come in rolling their eyes. Ylle and Tanny stand up and clap for them. The boys stand there shaking their heads. Tanny smiles. "I wonder what would happen if you get one of them hard in those." I start a slow belly dance. Tre and Tye run for the bathroom with their clothes. They start fighting over the door. Kane runs out on the balcony. "I'll change out here." I crack up laughing and sit on the floor. Tanny yells at them. "Don't fight in those skirts, you'll just give us more of a show boys." I crawl to the chair laughing. Ylle nods. "I'm not sure if I want to see that angle of either of you." "I'm going to pee." Tre comes over and fans me. "Calm down. Think about sick baby horses." "What the hell?" "It works Tanny. We go with what works here." Tye and Kane come in all changed. Then Dipak goes in the bathroom with his clothes. Ylle hands me Ana. "I changed and fed her, and she's falling asleep now." "Thank you Ylle." "We will see you tomorrow." I rock Ana in my arms. "See you both tomorrow." Tre wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my shoulder. "You still ok with me staying?" "Of course. I do miss you." He hugs me from that angle. Dipak comes out of the bathroom all dressed and Omar stands up. "Thank you for a very interesting evening, Nadine." Tre looks at Tye. "Go home for a night." Tye smiles. "I'll make Frode come with me tomorrow. He can visit Ana, and we can go see the fish." I nod really fast. He smiles. I wish I could give him a kiss bye. I can't though. He winks at me. "Let's go. Doors ready." Dipak seems sad, but he goes through the door without saying anything. Then Kane and Tye go. Omar goes last. Then he closes the connection. I give Tre a kiss. "Stay here. I want to get you hard in that and see what happens." I lay Ana down in her little bed with wheels. I guess if I can't have s*x with him, I can suck on him. As long as I don't start bawling, I should be ok. I step in front of him and take the dress off. His eyes go dark. I dance for him in my underwear, and he gets hard right away. He runs his fingertips up and down my sides. It feels good. I get the tingles from his fingers. I grab the sides of my underwear and tease him a little with them. His eyes go black and he gets really hard. Then I slowly slide them down my thighs and past my knees. I let them drop to the floor and I step out of them. He watches me close. He is rock hard. I run my fingers down his chest. Down his stomach. Over the fabric that's hanging on his d**k. I watch it jump. f**k, I love watching them throb like that. I pull the waist on the skirt then let it fall to the floor. I drop to my knees in front of him. I lick and kiss it. God, I missed it. I take him in my mouth and suck on it. He drops his head back. He is really enjoying it. I'll make him c*m like this and not worry about anything else. I move faster. He picks me up and lays me in the center of the bed. "Tre, I don't know." "I know baby. But if you can't enjoy this, then I don't want to either. It's only us here. Let's do what feels good. I will not hurt you. I want you more than anything, baby." He lays down on me and gives me the most gentle sweet kiss I've ever had. "I love you." "I love you too." I do want him. He kisses my marking spot then my n*****s. He takes his time on them. His lips and his tongue. His fingertips. Everything about him is gentle. "Oh yes." He gives my n****e one last kiss and then lowers his kisses down my stomach. He gets all the way to my p***y and runs his tongue around it. My toes curl and my head falls back. The feeling of him kissing me there is unbelievable. "OH TRE YES." He slides his fingers inside of me and moves them in and out slowly. "TRE." His fingers slide out, and he licks me a couple more times. Then he kisses my n*****s again. He moves up to my marking spot and then my mouth. He gives me a deep gentle kiss. I pull him closer to me and get another one from him. "You ready baby?" I nod and he slides his d**k into me. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of him pushing inside me. "Tre you feel good." "So do you baby." He moves in and out of me slow and easy. I pull him in for another kiss. Then I push back against him. "Mmmm baby I missed this. You are amazing." He kisses my marking spot. The pressure is building already. I run my hands over his chest. I kiss his shoulder all the way to his marking spot. He speeds up. "OH YES TRE." Suddenly, the thought of being beat pops into my head. He stops moving. "It's only us here baby. You're safe. Think about how good it feels. That's all." He gives me a deep kiss and I could melt. "Yes please." I push back against him again. "Good girl." He speeds up a little and I grab his shoulders as my head falls back. "OH YES." The thought comes back again. I remember laying on the floor. "No baby. Stay here. Concentrate on how good it feels. How much do you love me inside of you?" Tears come to my eyes. I know I'm getting stressed out. He gives me a deep gentle kiss while he moves in and out of me slow. "You feel so good Tre." "That's all that matters. Let it feel good baby." "OH YES." I push back against him again. "f**k I love this baby." "TRE." I wrap my arms around his shoulders and shove my face in his neck. He speeds up his pace. "c*m all over my d**k baby." I grab him tight and hold on. "OH TRE YES" The pleasure shoots through my whole body. "TRE." It keeps pulsing over and over. "YES TRE." "That's my girl." "TRE." He shoves himself far in me and starts cumming. I pull him in deeper and enjoy the throbbing. We hold each other like that. Without moving until we relax. I rub his back and enjoy how warm he is. "I love holding you baby." I wrap my arms around him tighter. "Me too." He slides his d**k out. Then he rolls us over, so I'm laying on his chest. I stretch and snuggle into him. "Thank you." "For what baby?" "Being good in bed." He rubs my back. "My pleasure." "No, the pleasure is all mine." I hear him chuckle.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD