59. Every Color

1257 Words
Tye puts his sunglasses on before I even get to him. Him and Tre are sitting there staring at me. "Why are you 2 wearing sunglasses? It's dark out." At the exact same time, they say, "Fire's bright." "I'll show you what I learned." I show them all the belly dancing I learned. Then 2 of the other girls dressed like me show me a couple more moves. I have so much fun dancing with them. I learn so many new dance moves. The 3 of us dance together for a long time. The boys watch me with sunglasses on. Ana listens to music in her stroller. "I am thirsty." Tye hands me a cup. "I thought you were staying, Tre?" "I am. I brought the bath, baby, and blood stuff back. It was weird you 2 weren't there with the baby so late. So I followed the music. Wanted to make sure you didn't run into trouble." "That was an hour ago." Tye smirks. "I like the music, so I stayed." Then Tre laughs. I smile. "It is good music. Different from at home. You like my new outfit?" "That's very cute baby." "They have more colors." "How much are they?" "I don't know. Tye gave me 50 for all this and some lessons." Tre stands up. "I'll go see how much they are. Maybe they will sell me one of each color." "Tre the dressmaker can probably make them." I tilt my head. "Are you ok? Usually it's me that tries to buy something in every color, and you tell me to wait for the dressmaker." "Yea, I must be tired." "I'm getting tired too. It is late." Tye stands up. "We should probably head back. Ana is going to need fed soon. She has been sitting with me listening to music. She really liked it." Tre helps me up. "Yea, she is a really laid back baby. Easy to entertain. Likes all colors and noises." Omar is in the room when we get back. "I see what took you so long, Tre." "She was showing us some new dance moves she learned." "Oh my." Omar shakes his head. "Surprised you came back at all really." Tye cracks up laughing. "She's getting tired." Omar nods. "Tre are you ready? They are probably wondering if we got lost." "Second." He gives money to Tye. "If she wants more lessons. Make sure she gets different colored outfits. Don't need a bunch in the same color." "Of course." Omar laughs and makes the door. Him and Tre go into it. "I can't sleep in this. I'm going to have to put that back on. I have no idea how to take this off." Tye comes to me. "The top is tied around your neck. So pull the bow out." He runs his fingers around the belt on my stomach, hips, and back. It feels so damn good. He smirks. "There are buttons right here on the side of the belt. That is going to detach it." "Thank you." I run in the bathroom with my human dress. I wash the stuff off my face and get my normal clothes on. I feed and play with Ana before we lay down. Tye cuddles up behind me again. In the morning and roll off Tye. I lay beside him and stretch as far as I can. His eyes go dark for a second and then he laughs. "You and Ana are stretching the same way." Sure enough, she's all stretched out. Stretching as far as she can. "Must be a Hypatia thing." I pick her up. "We're going to take a bath and wake up a bit." "Alright, I'll get us some food sent up." We use the dry skin oils and play in the bath. Then we get out and I wrap her in a towel. Then I stand there all confused. I'm naked and she's in a towel. I can't really put her anywhere. I don't want to put her on the floor. I end up wrapping a towel around me too. "Tye. I did not think this through. Take her please." I stand there soaking wet with only a towel on me. His eye's go dark. Then he realizes what I asked. "Yea." "I'll be right back. I need to dry off." I get dry and dressed. Then I comb my hair. Tye is sitting at the table feeding Ana. She is still wrapped in her towel. "Sorry. I need to come up with another way to do that." He winks at me. "It's fine. I didn't mind." Ana finishes her food and I get her dressed. Then me and Tye eat breakfast. I connect to the king's office again. Tre and Dipak are in there arguing about something. We sit in our chairs with Ana. I lean into him and take Ana. "I really wish we could hear them." "They sure are pointing at the door a lot. Can they see us?" "No. They are probably trying to throw each other out. Dipak will win, it's his office." Ylle knocks on the balcony door. I motion for her to come in. "Good morning Ylle." "Good morning. What are you 2 doing? Oh my they are arguing quite strongly. Is there a way we can hear them?" "Not that I know of. We think they are trying to throw each other out of the office." "Well I really doubt that. Dipak is probably telling Tre to get his ass here or something like that." "I guess that could be it too." She nods. "Can I walk through this?" "Yes, I'm the only one who can't go there, I think." Tye nods. "Are you charmed though?" "Yes, that's how I knew where to find the charms for you. I'll be back. Going to tell them we can't hear them and need to know what this is about." "Grab some more blood and money please. We need new clothes and I hate having to go find blood." She goes through and starts talking. Tre cracks up laughing. Dipak could start bawling. Omar comes into view. "Aww he's going to shut my door off." Sure enough. Omar shuts off the connection. "Why?" "Send Ylle back." Then the connection comes back. Then I can see in the king's office again. Omar points at the door. Dipak looks at us. "I think they can see us now. Omar must have done that for some reason." Tye's arm is around me and his eyes are dark. He moves his arm and puts on the sunglasses. Then Dipak gets in his desk and gives Ylle some money. Gunner hands her a case of blood. Daddy waves at me. I wave. Then I see Frode. I take Ana's little hand and wave at him. He wipes his eyes. Daddy puts his arm around him and says something. I hand Ana to Tye and get a piece of paper. I write IS HE GONE? on it and hold it up. Dipak shakes his head at me. Then he gets a piece of paper. NOT YET. WORKING ON IT. I nod. I sit down and take the baby. Omar and Ylle talk for a couple of minutes, then Ylle comes back through with my stuff. "They have to shut it back down. Wave bye sweetie." I stand up with Ana. I wave bye with her little hand. They all smile and Frode starts crying. Then Omar cuts it off. I release all the magic from my door.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD