60. Other Boobs

1334 Words
Tye stands up. "Let's find something else to do." "Yea, that's probably a good idea. I don't want to sit here staring at the door all day again." I change Ana before we go. The 2 of them go to the balcony. I can still hear them. "Why were they arguing?" "Dipak doesn't want you alone with her. Tre told him to f**k off, and he no longer has any rights to her. Dipak didn't take it well." I clean out Ana's seat and then restock it. Tye smiles. "What do you want to do?" "Need to shop. We need new clothes..." I smile big. "I'm not wearing that little skirt, woman." I roll my eyes. "Fine, we'll find you something else then." We walk with nowhere really to go. We get fairly far away. We buy stuff at random stores. It really turns into a fun walk. He smiles. "This must be where the real locals live. We're out of the visitor area." There are a bunch of tiny box houses that are tan. They have fire areas set up near the path for cooking. A couple of little kids run by naked. It's all so plain and tan. "I hear music, sir." "Let's see if we can find it." After a few more paths, there is a fire going with people cooking around it. There is also some music with people dancing. There are kids running everywhere naked. But the shock value comes from the women. They are wearing that little skirt too. With nothing else. "Hope those sunglasses are on sir." He laughs. "Yea, that's a lot of boobs." I smile at him and his eye's are clear. He gets all serious. "I'll wear it if you do." I bust out laughing. "Well, I did want to try living like a local." I pretend like I'm thinking about it. "REALLY?" I laugh harder. "No." He starts pouting. "I'm buying you 1." I raise my eyebrows at him. "In case you change your mind." We go down another path. "You wanted clothes anyway." I laugh so hard I have to stop. He gets serious again. "Let's go back to the visitor area." "Why?" Then I see a bunch of muscly men walking straight at us with those little skirts on. I lose it. "I'm going to pee if I don't stop." He tries to help me. Then men come up to us. "Are you 2 lost?" He nods. "Maybe a little." They give Tye directions back to the visitor area. "Thank you all." Is about all I can get out. We get away from them. "Your eyes never went dark." "Why would they?" "I thought that's what you wanted. Muscly men in skirts." He starts laughing before he even gets it out of his mouth. "No sir, I do not want muscly men in skirts. I like seeing muscles. And your eyes never went dark with all the boobs. Which is surprising because I thought all men want those." "No, we like looking at them." "That was a lot of boobs though." "Yes it was." "You'll have to tell Tre. He seems to really like talking about them." Tye laughs. I say as seriously as I can. "Maybe I should put on an outfit like that and come back. Just to see what it's really like." He throws me over his shoulder and starts back to them. I bust out laughing. "I was joking." He puts me down and I laugh harder. "And you forgot Ana." "I knew you were joking. I wanted to mess with you." We head back. "She would have been fine there if you hadn't been joking though." I have to stop again. I'm going to pee. He gives me a hug and kisses my head. "Let's get some lunch, then we can find something else to do." After lunch, we take a carriage to a pyramid. We spend a couple of hours searching. We eat dinner and Ylle shows up again. "You 2 have fun today?" "Tye got to see some boobs." "Well, I've noticed that boys do like those." She sits down. "I'll take the baby for a few hours. You 2 go do something teenagers would do." He smiles. "Will you be the one breaking us out of jail?" "Yes, I suppose I'll have to be." He hands her Ana and pulls me out. "So, what do you want to do?" I start sobbing. "What's wrong?" "You don't even want to be here. You want to help them. But they make you stay here. And then you have to babysit me. Or take care of Ana. I'm so sorry. This has to be horrible for you. Go have fun and do whatever you want. I'll sit here with Ylle, so you don't have to worry about me." I run back in and slam the door. Ylle gives me a funny look from the balcony. I throw myself on the bed. Tye lays down with me and wraps me in his arms. "I'm glad I'm here. I don't want to be there. I want to be right here. And I'm not babysitting. I like being around you. You're really fun. And I don't mind helping with Ana. She's a good baby. But yea, I do need a break from that on occasion. Nothing about this is horrible. I would much rather be here with you. I'm glad I'm here. I'm happy right here." Something else connects in my chest. I kiss him. Last time I kissed him I got beat up. But I can't help it. There is something out him. I can't, not touch him. He kisses me right back. I wrap my arms around his neck and face him on my side. We kiss and holding each other. "I should have been more specific. I see that now. But go do something, outside the room." Ylle rolls her eyes. Then Omar comes in with Tre. I put my eyebrows up at Tre. All I can think is, wow, that was close. He must notice this. Ylle shakes her head and goes to the balcony again. Omar follows her out. "What happened?" "I told them to go do something teenagers do." Omar cracks up. Tre rolls his eyes. "No s*x. I mean it. That is for mates only." "Tre, I'm not going..." I get picked up and thrown over Tye's shoulder. "Come on Tre. You'll like this spot." He carries me right out the door and all the way to the local area. He puts me on my feet. "Don't tell him. Let's see his reaction." I roll my eyes and follow them down a path. There are probably 20 women and 15 men now. All in that little skirt. "That's a lot of boobs." Tye nods. They stand there staring. "Thank you for allowing me to come with you to see boobs. I appreciate this one." Neither of them have dark eyes. I find that so weird. They laugh for a minute. A girl a little older than me comes over and to talk. Both boys look at her chest, and then I glare at them. They turn away so fast it's hilarious. Then a few more come over. They are all about my age. The boys refuse to glance at any of them. They are watching all the other boobs. "You should try it. It really is freeing." Both boys turn to me so fast. I'm surprised their necks didn't break. "Don't all the men stare at you?" "No, ours are use to it and don't care. The ones like these 2, look away fast if we catch them. It's funny." My boys laugh. Another girl nods. "The only reason boys like them is because they are kept covered. When we uncover them, they don't care anymore." "Ok I'll do it." The boys nearly fall over. "I have a skirt that will fit you." One of the girls drags me to her house.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD