58. Awake

1550 Words
I put Ana in bed. Then I open the connection back up, so I can see the king's office. Tre and Tye are sitting on the desk. Three bodies are on the floor in front of them. Omar is on the couch reading. Everyone else is swaying back and forth. Tre and Tye are talking. I can't hear what they're saying. They're smiling and laughing. Probably talking about boobs. I leave it open and lay down beside Ana. An hour later, she wakes me up. Tre, Tye, and Omar are in the same places. Everyone else seems to have moved around a bit. They are not swaying as much. "I think they are coming out of it Ana." I get her changed and then make her food. I move the chair, so it's in front of the door. I feed her and watch them. Slowly they come out of it. It's slow enough that it's not so bad. But they all dive on those bodies and drink from them pretty much at once. Bud is the only one that wasn't charmed in the room. He's still swaying as they all start to stand up. The boys get off the desk and Omar stands up. They all go to the conference table and sit down. Expect Bud, he stands in the middle of the floor. The boys do a lot of talking and everyone seems to understand. "Probably trying to figure out a plan to get him out of there, Ana. This is kind of boring to watch. Let's take a break. We'll check in later." We sit on the balcony and watch everything. We see some camels and some food vendors. We see more boys in the Egyptian outfit. "Boys may be stupid, Ana, but they sure are nice to look at." I connect the door, and they are all swaying back and forth. I jump backwards right off the chair. I put Ana in the middle of the bed. That's not supposed to happen. What am I supposed to do now? How do I help them? I think about running in, but I know I can't. Tears pour out of me. All of a sudden, they snap out of it. What the hell? Omar is pointing at the door. He is saying something, but I can't hear it. Tre and Tye look at the door. Omar closes my connection. Then the boys come in at the same time. They fall over my chair. Then Omar falls over them. "WHAT HAPPEN? I THOUGHT YOU GOT...." I start sobbing. "It's alright baby, we thought we heard something, so we pretended to be controlled for a few minutes." "You connected the door at the worst possible time. I knew that had to have scared you." I wipe my tears off. Tre kisses my head. "What did you do with your alone time baby?" "I took a nap and I sat in this chair watching you guys. Ana took a couple of naps and ate twice." They laugh. "Did you make a plan to get him out?" Tre gives me a hug. "We have a couple of ideas. I forgot the soap and baby stuff. I'm sorry. I will bring it as soon as I can. We need to search the castle to figure out where he is." "Can you send a bottle or 2 of blood too. That way I don't have to find it. I can keep watching with Ana." He kisses my head. "I love you woman. I will bring some blood too. And I'll make sure to step in slowly, so I don't kill myself on the chairs." Tye smirks. "I'm not watching the door for 2 days, princess. I'll carry you to go do something." "Don't forget to push Ana's chair too. I heard they have a fish in the river that will eat people. It has huge teeth. I want to see one." Omar nods. "Piranhas. That's a real fish. They get huge and have a lot of big teeth." Tre shakes his head. "You can not take the baby to see those." Omar starts coughing. "Oh goodness no. She would easily get eaten by many things in that river. She can not go there." "I WASN'T GOING TO FEED HER TO THE FISH GUYS." "We know baby. Better to be safe when you're carrying her around. Just keep that in mind please?" "Ok, I love you." I give him a kiss. "I love you too, baby." Omar and Tre go back through the door. I make the door, so I can see the king's office again. Then I sit in the chair. Tye cracks up laughing. Then he gets a chair and sits beside me. "This is boring." "Yea, they are boring now. It wasn't so boring when I turned it on, and you were all acting controlled. I jumped straight backwards out of the chair." He puts his arm on the back of my chair. "I'm sorry. We heard something and didn't want to get caught without a plan." "I can understand that. Scared me to death though. I don't know what to do. I sat here all day watching the door. I don't even know what time it is." "Let's go get some fish for dinner." We walk around and find a big fire in the middle of the path that people are cooking on. They have music set up close by. They are all dancing and eating. "This must be like a festival here." "Now I see where you got the dancing from." "Careful there are a lot of them dancing like that. Your eyes will get dark. Not to many people seem to wear sunglasses at night." He smirks. "Why don't you go dance with them? It's all girls out there. Maybe you can learn some new moves. Ana and I can get us some fish." "Really? You sure?" "Yea, we can get some food. We'll be at one of these tables. Keep an eye out for us." I run into the middle of the girls dancing. I do learn something new. This one girl shows me a full body, sexy slow wiggle. Then another shows me a hip thing that is not shaking my hips but more like rolling them around. I like that one. I see them sit down and I run over. "I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW. WATCH." I show him the rolling one and his eyes go dark. "Woman, eat first, and then you can go learn more." I sit down and pout. "Why are you pouting?" "You don't like the new dance. I must not be doing it right." He gets a smirk on his face. "You can practice it later." "Yea, maybe it just takes practice." While we're eating, these girls come out that are dressed differently. They have tops on like I have never seen. It is a strap around the back. 2 triangle pieces covered in gems over the boobs and 1 strap going around the back of their necks to hold the triangle pieces up. The bottoms are like a thick belt low on the hips. It has a bunch of dangly things on it. Then it has floor length fabric hooked on the back and front of the belt. So the butt and crotch is covered. But the legs are open to the belt. I stop everything I'm doing and stare at them. I grab Tye's arm and make him look. He even does a double take on them. They all scatter around and do a dance I have never seen. It is the sexiest dance I have ever seen. I jump up and run to the closest one. "What is this dance? Can you show me? And where do I get this outfit?" "It's called belly dancing. We will show you the basics and give you an outfit for 50." "I'll be right back." I run over to Tye. "I need 50 now." He laughs a puts a piece of fish in his mouth. Then he gives me some money. She takes me to a little shop. "First you pick the color outfit you want." They have so many colors. "Red please." I really don't have much red stuff. She gets me into the new outfit. It really is a belt with dangly gems on it. Fabric in the front and back. And my legs are all the way open on both sides. It is so sexy. Then she puts the top on me. It's triangles over my boobs. The straps tie behind my neck. Then she puts black stuff around my eyes. And attaches a thing to my ears. It has fabric that goes from my nose down past my chin. So the only thing people see is my eyes with all that make-up. "No shoes. Long pretty hair. Go over there and they will show you basic moves." They spend 40 minutes showing me how to belly dance. A lot of people get in on it. They say I have the perfect body for it. And I'm a natural at it. I think I get a few extra lessons for free because everyone keeps showing me new ways to move. Then I go back to Tye in my new outfit.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD