10. Kiss A Prince

1093 Words
I go over to the pirate boat alone. I want to search for things for my boat. I find myself in the captains' room. There is a built-in desk. Everything is built in. The bed looks like it's part of the wall even. I lay on it for a second, it's comfortable. I pull on a shelf and it doesn't come away from the wall. There's a little sitting area with a couch. I pull on it, and it won't move either. "Everything is built in, so nothing will move with the waves. Would be pretty bad to wake up in the morning and get hit with a couch." Tye winks at me. "I guess you are right about that. I was wondering if it was bolted down because we're here or if that was normal. I guess I'll have to remember that for when we build one." "Is that what you are doing here? Seeing what you want on your pirate ship?" "I wanted to get some ideas, yes. I don't see boats or ships very often." "Come here." I lean over him. "Even the drawers have locking pins on them. So they don't open and have everything go flying out." I pull a drawer and it doesn't open. "Right there, pull that first." "Well, that is different." He sits on the stool. "The waves can get big sometimes. They can throw a boat around no problem. Everything has to be locked down." "Do you go on ships a lot?" "Only a few times for traveling long distances. But once you spend a couple of hours in a room like this, you notice everything. Like, these for light..." He picks up a glass bulb. Then he uses a match and lights something sticking out the top of it. "It's a little lamp this way. You have to be really careful. Wooden boats and fire don't mix." He puts it out. "So much different than I'm used to." "It's a different way of life. I'm sure it'll be fun." I watch him sitting on the stool, and he is so damn sexy. He smirks at me. I go towards another shelf. "I'm sure it will be. I can't wait to be on a boat like that." I turn back around, and he is right behind me. His eyes are so dark. He leans down and kisses me. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bed and lays down over me. I can not stop kissing him. He is so amazing at it. He runs his hand over the skin on my sides. I feel tingles everywhere he touches. He feels so damn good against me. He kisses my marking spot. "uuuuhhhhh" I pull his hair a little bit. Then I pull his shirt up, so I can feel his skin on my hands again. I run my nails down his back lightly. He shivers and then starts thrusting against me. I can feel his d**k through our clothes. I can't help but want it. He puts his hand in my top and massages my boob. His fingers brush my n****e and I push back against him. "yes" I use his hair to pull his head over a bit and I kiss his marking spot. "f**k baby." He pushes against me a little faster, then gives me a deep kiss. "Stop now." Kane's in the doorway. "Get up." Tye sits on the edge of the bed and stares at floor. Kane fixes my hair. Thora comes flying in the room. "What we doing?" I stare at her. She stares back. Tye laughs after a second. "I was showing her how the drawers work here. And the little lamps they use on boats." "Show me too." Kane drags me out and down a couple levels. "You have got to stop this with him. Your mates are on the boat, Nadine. They will kill him." I open my mouth to speak. "No. You don't get to start with that single s**t. You were in bed with another man. If they had seen it, he would have been killed." I go back with him. I'll have to be more careful. I don't want to get him hurt. He's fun to kiss. We get up to the deck and Thora runs over. "You ok?" I nod. "You have to speak though." "I'm fine. Let's do this." Tre puts his arms around me. "You 2 ready to see them?" "Not yet." Thora grabs my arm and drags me back to the captains' room. "What happened?" "We kissed." Her eyes get so big. She's about to scream. "Like a lot. On the bed." I point to it. "Kane came in and stopped us. Then you came in while he was fixing my hair." "It was still just kissing right?" I nod. "So everything is fine." She gets a big smile. "And we kissed a prince." "Yea, I guess you're right. Kane said if Tre or Dipak had came in, they would have killed him. I feel bad for that." "It's only because it was on a bed. It made it look worse than it was. Trust me, it's ok. It's not like you had s*x with him. It was some kissing. Maybe next time, don't be around a bed though." I smile at her. "We kissed a prince." We both start jumping up and down squealing. Tre and Tye come in. Tre puts his eyebrows up. "Why are we happy?" Thora gets mad. "WE GET TO WATCH FIREWORKS TRE." Kane comes in and busts out laughing. Tye has his eyebrows up. Thora spins me. "You always start that at the worst times." "What?" "Dark eyes baby." Kane laughs out. "Who are they for?" "Tre. I think. I don't know. I've spent a lot of time with both of them. They shouldn't be going dark for at least a week." Thora seems like she's thinking. "You 3 out. Go now. Bye." She pushes them out and shuts the door. We sit down on the bed. "It's because you felt bad. Remember when you thought Tre was mad at you a long time ago? Your eyes went dark because of that too. Your feelings can kick them off. You feel bad about kissing Tye on the bed. So your eyes are going to go dark for them." "I guess I'm in for a fun night or 2 then." We both bust out laughing. Kane comes back in. "Let's go do the fireworks."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD