11. Napping List

1461 Words
Tre hugs me as soon as I get up to the deck. "I'll set off the fireworks then we can spend some time together." Dipak comes over and winks at me. Then he wraps his arms around me from behind. I lean back into his chest and relax. "I love you sweetheart." "I love you too." I hug him. Thora grabs my arm. "GO AWAY DIPAK. WE ARE WATCHING THEM TOGETHER." We go to the edge of the boat. Dipak comes up behind me and puts his arms around me. "You kissed Tye, and now you feel guilty, so your eyes are dark, right?" Me and Thora freeze and stare at him with his red eyes. "Woman, you will feel guilty about doing that behind our backs. It's still to new for you. You are to young." Thora shakes her head. "So you're saying you wouldn't feel guilty? She's a teenager, Dipak." "I wouldn't feel that bad." "WHAT?" I glare at him so fast. He's still got red eyes, but I don't care. "SO IT'S WOULD BE EASY FOR YOU?" Thora motions for Kane. "Go get Tre." Kane takes off. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT." He backs away from me. "THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID DIPAK." I keep going towards him. "WOMAN." Kane comes up dragging Tre, who is trying to figure out what the hell is going on. "DON'T WOMAN ME." I chase him right out onto the plank. "YOU KISSED HIM." Tre's eyes go red. "AND I'M GLAD THAT WOULD BE SO EASY FOR YOU." I turn to a dragon and try to blow him off the plank with fire. Tre grabs Tye and launches him off the boat. Tye turns into a dragon and hovers. Dipak jumps into a dragon and flies for Tye. He blows fire at him. But I am right on Dipak's ass blowing fire at him. So Dipak takes off faster. Tre comes up and goes after Tye. But he blows fire to close to me and Kane jumps in and takes off after Tre. It goes on for about 10 minutes. We are trying to light each other on fire. "GET DOWN HERE NOW! ALL OF YOU!" Momma and Asa are standing on the deck. The 5 of us land. We're all mad as hell. Asa crosses her arms. "SIT DOWN. THAT WAS A HELL OF A SHOW. BUT IT WASN'T THE ONE WE CAME FOR CHILDREN." Momma rubs her eyes. "DID YOU BREAK ANY RULES WITH HIM?" I shake my head. She nods at Tre and Dipak. "DEAL WITH IT. LIGHTING EACH OTHER ON FIRE WILL NOT HELP. BE GROWNUPS." Then she turns to Tye. "THE GIRL HAS 2 MATES ALREADY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE YOUNG AND YOU 2 LIKE EACH OTHER. BUT BOY, YOU WILL GET YOURSELF KILLED." Then she goes back to the rest of us. "AND FURTHER MORE, IF YOU WANT HIM AT THE TABLE, YOU CAN'T KILL HIM. WHAT KEEPS THAT TABLE TOGETHER IS HONESTY. NOW WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH. MOVE ON." She looks back and me and Tye. "YOU 2 CAN NOT KEEP GOING. THE TABLE COULD NOT HANDLE IT. IT'S OVER NOW. NOTHING ELSE." She flies away with Asa. Frode and Thora come out from below deck. "YOU WERE HAVING s*x AGAIN WEREN'T YOU?" "WELL 1 OF US HAS TO CHECK PLACES OFF THE LIST." "I KISSED A PRINCE!" I throw a fake sword at her. She grabs it and throws it back. "THAT'S A DIFFERENT LIST." Kane busts out laughing. Then Dipak does. Soon we are all laughing our asses off. Dipak stands up after a few minutes and looks at me and Tye. "It's done." We both nod. "Alright. It's over." Tre stands up. "It's over with Johen too." "GUYS I'M SINGLE." Dipak smirks. "You're not that single woman. And your mom is right. Nothing at the table. We can't keep secrets like that from each other." "FINE. BUT WE'RE STILL GOING TO MESS WITH MARY!" Dipak winks. "That will be fine." Tre puts his arm around me. "Yea, we will enjoy that too. I seen the eye twitch she has now." Me and Tye laugh. Kane rolls his eyes. Thora grabs my arm. "Fireworks now." Tre goes back below deck and sets them off for us. Thora and I scream and yell the whole time. After the fireworks, me and Tre go back to my room. We cuddle on the couch. "So you kissed him, and you feel guilty, that's why your eyes went dark?" Thora yells up. "ARE YOU NAKED?" "NO." "SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. YOU'RE NEVER NAKED. JUST GO DIPAK SHE'S NOT NAKED." I hear the painting slam and in comes Dipak after a few seconds. "I didn't want to walk in to anything. She is crazy." Dipak sits on the other side of me. Tre rubs my leg. "So you kissed him and feel guilty, that's why your eyes went dark?" "Seems to be what everyone thinks... I don't really understand. I didn't break any rules. I've seen Thora kiss a million people." Tre smiles. "Thora kisses anyone. She has no connection to them. You like Tye. That's why you feel guilty. Not the kiss. You really like him." I think about it for a second. "So, I'm supposed to only kiss people I don't like? Why would I kiss someone I don't like? I wouldn't like that kiss at all. What would be the purpose of that?" "That's a good thing, sweetheart. You need an emotional attachment to enjoy something physical with someone. Which is why you made Tye chase you forever to give him a kiss. Most girls will kiss or have s*x with someone because they wink at her. You're never going to be like that. You have to have the attachment before you can enjoy anything." "That's the difference between you and Thora baby. She can enjoy kissing some random man she meets. You can't do that. And now you have spent to much time with Tye, and you care about him more than you should. That's why you feel guilty." "IS ANYONE NAKED?" I start laughing. "I'M TAKING THAT AS A NO. WE'RE COMING UP. DON'T BE NAKED." Thora drags Tye up and they both sit in the chairs. "We were bored." Dipak smirks. "Yea he looks like he really wants to be here." Tye shakes his head. That makes Dipak and Tre both chuckle. Tre sits back. "No more of that damn kissing list. It's to hard for her to get to know someone long enough to let them kiss her. She ends up a disaster." "We have to have a kissing list Tre." "No you don't." Dipak rubs his eyes. "Thora, she's not you. She's not going to roam around kissing strangers. She's never going to like that. So she has to get to know the guy first. No more kissing list. It will end up like a damn dating list for her. We're not going to do this over and over again." "THAT'S IT. I'M GOING TO GO KISS A STRANGER AND LIKE IT." I go for the door. Dipak nods. "Go ahead sweetheart." Thora pulls me back to the couch. "There are no strangers on this island. You'll be out there all night searching." "WHEN WE GET HOME I WILL." I cross my arms. She smiles. "We can go out and kiss strangers." Tre rubs his eyes. "This is not going right Dipak." "She's not going to like kissing strangers. She'll kiss 1 and that'll be the end of that." "I hope you're right." Dipak winks at me. "I am. We'll have to help her with the s*x list." Thora jumps up. "Yea, I am doing it all here people." Tre shakes his head. "You mean I'LL have to help her. You would have to stop napping for that. It's fine. Just don't ask why all the carriages are going to have guard rails around the top now." I bust out laughing. "Or why Tre is hanging naked from a tree somewhere." He rubs his eyes and laughs. Thora laughs so hard she screams. "THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS." Once we all stop, I smile. "He would probably give up on the list after that though." She nods. "Then we really will have to start a napping list." Dipak stands up. "Alright let's all go to sleep. It's getting late." Tye puts an eyebrow up. "To much talk of napping? Tired now?" Dipak chuckles. "Yes, I do think that's what happened." He takes my hand and I stand up with him. He gives me a kiss and winks at me. "Good night sweetheart." I throw my arms around his neck. "Good night." The 3 of them leave.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD