12. Trouble

991 Words
I sit by Tre. He pulls me to his side. "I love you baby." "I love you too." I turn and give him a kiss. "I want you my king." He smiles and takes his shirt off. "My pleasure my queen." Then he kisses my marking spot. I close my eyes and enjoy it for a minute, then I stand up and take my clothes off. His eyes go black right away. I sit on his lap facing him and push my boobs against his chest. "I love feeling your skin on mine sir." "I love it too baby." He runs his hands up and down my back slowly while we kiss. I kiss his marking spot and rubbing myself on his hard d**k. He lifts his hips off the couch and pushes his pants and underwear off. I keep rubbing on it. He pushes himself against me and kisses my marking spot. "Oh yes." He kisses my n****e. I line his d**k up and sit down on it. I take him all in me at once. "OH." He grabs the arm of the couch so hard I'm surprised it doesn't break. "Baby I love you." I move up and down on him. "I love you." My head falls back, this is amazing. He's trying so hard to hold on and not c*m yet. I love that about him. I love that I can make him feel this good. "OH YES TRE." All of a sudden, he grabs my hips and stands up with me. I keep trying to ride him, and he puts me against the wall. He takes over and thrusts into me. He's not being gentle. He's pushing in hard and fast. "TRE" "Whose is it?" "YOURS.. PLEASE YES." "Damn right, it's mine. Don't forget that." He stands me up beside the bed. Then he turns me around and bends me over it. "Tre." "I won't baby." He puts it back inside my p***y. Then he starts slamming into me. "aaaahhhhh" "Say my name baby. Tell me whose it is." "TRE." "Say it again." He slams into me over and over again. "TRE YES." He smacks my ass hard and keeps going. "Owe." "Did you think you wouldn't get anything out of kissing Tye?" He smacks my ass again. "OH TRE" He smacks the other side hard. "It's mine." "All yours sir." He smacks me again and my knees buckle. It really hurt. "Alright." He puts me on the bed on my back and climbs on top of me. "No more of that and no more kissing him." He pushes his d**k in again. I pull him down and give him a deep kiss. He moves in and out of me so fast and hard again. "OH GOD YES." He leans off of me and watches my boobs while he f***s me. "This is all f*****g mine." "TRE." He twists my n****e. "c*m on my dick." He goes even harder. "OH TRE" The pressure explodes, and the pleasure starts pulsing. "OH YES" He keeps f*****g me so hard. "TRE" "Take it and keep cumming on it." "TRE YES" "f*****g MINE." "YES SIR" The pulses slow down, but he doesn't. "You are not done." He kisses my marking spot and pulls on my n****e. "TRE PLEASE." I can tell he's so close now. He puts his hand over my mouth and bites my marking spot with his teeth. My fangs come out on their own, and he holds my head down. I c*m so hard. I can't make a noise with his hand on my mouth though. The pulses slow down again, and I feel him throbbing inside of me. I lay my head back on the pillow with my eyes closed and enjoy it. Once he's done, I start to shake. "You're ok. Come here." He pulls me over on his chest. He rubs my back and I relax and fall asleep right away. Hes wake me up in the morning by rubbing my back again. I roll off of him and stretch. He watches me and smiles. Then I cry. "Do you still love me?" He pulls me back onto him. "Don't cry baby. Of course, I love you. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have got rough with you like that. I felt like I was losing you. It scared me. Don't ever think that I don't love you. I love you more than anything." "I liked it. But it felt like you didn't like me anymore, that I was some random girl you found, and you were using me." I sob into his chest. "Baby, I will never use you like that, and I loved you the entire time. I got possessive and rough. I'm sorry." He rubs my back again. "Don't be sorry. I just needed to hear that you still love me. It was fun and I did enjoy it. It was a lot." He rolls and gives me one of his deep gentle kisses. "I'll show you how much I love you." He spends an hour loving on me. I c*m so hard for him. Then we get up and take a bath. We get to the dining room and everyone is eating breakfast. I sit down and jump a little bit. Now my butt does hurt. Dipak sees it and smirks. Tre puts his arm around me then pulls me in and kisses my cheek. "You still have dark eyes." I think about it for a second. If Tre turned that rough for me. I do not want to know what Dipak will do. "They are going to stay this way now." I glance at Dipak and his eyebrows are up. He's staring at me with that smirk on his face. I just won't look at him. I eat my food. Momma and Asa laugh. Asa yells over everyone. "PRINCESS ARE YOU SCARED OF DIPAK?" "YES." Everyone at the table starts laughing.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD