35. Shopping

791 Words
We spend most of the day out shopping. We get enough fabric for 4 dresses. I get some extra for my veil and gloves. I hope my purple jewelry will be done by the ball. But if it's not, I will pick something I already have. Not like anyone will know. We get back halfway through the afternoon meeting. We go in and sit at the conference table. Dipak smirks at me. "So, I hear you told the jewelry maker you love him?" "Yes sir, I do love my jewelry maker. I stand by that. He makes me sparkly things." The whole table cracks up laughing. Thora sits up. "And the shoe maker." "Yes, of course. But I didn't see him." She nods and we stare at Dipak. He laughs and rubs his eyes. "Woman, you can not go around telling men you love them." Thora stands up. "There has to be a exemption made for the jewelry and shoe makers. It's going to happen every time. I do that too. We can't stop that." She shakes her head. "We have no control on that. You need to move on." I sit in my seat nodding. Mary comes in. Tre winks at me. "Well I guess if it's just the jewelry and shoe makers..." Thora nods. "Trust me, they are use to it. We all do that." The whole table laughs again. Dipak nods and Thora sits down. I throw a pen at Tye and give him a dirty look. Then I get Mary's attention and point at Tye. He gives me a funny look. It takes him 2 seconds to be laying on his ass on the floor. See if he tells on me again. Tre looks at him. "At least it wasn't me this time." Tre's chair gets taken out. "WHAT THE HELL MARY?" She watches them both picking themselves up. "Sorry boys, I slipped... twice." I smile at her. "Are you ok? You could pull a muscle slipping like that." "I'm fine. Thank you for checking on me little miss." The boys switch out their chairs and sit back down. They both give me a dirty look and I wink at them. Dipak turns to Mary. "Are we ok to continue?" She nods. He smiles at me. "We're ok with the jewelry and shoe makers." Thora stands up. "We're leaving now. Because boys are stupid. Any complaints?" Mary smiles. "Yes, any at all?" Thora looks around. "Good." I bust out laughing, and she pulls me out the office. Mary follows us out and roams away. Thora smiles at me in the hallway. "That was good for today." "Yea, we got a lot done really." "I'm going to my house now." "Have fun being naked. I hope you don't get wood in your ass." "I was kind of hoping to get wood in my ass." We laugh. "Well, I hope you get the good kind then." She nods and takes off down the hallway. "Me too." I get to the exit door and feel an arm go around me. Tye smiles at me. He walks me down a level. "Why did Mary attack my chair?" "Well 1st. She really likes doing that to people. That won't be the last time. 2nd. You told on me. You told them I told the jewelry guy I loved him." He turns to me and looks in my eyes. "Oh that was adorable, it wasn't to get you in trouble." "Well, they didn't think it was adorable. They questioned me at the table about it." He smiles. "It was just adorable. No one was mad." He moves a hair out of my face. "You are adorable." His lips touch mine and he kisses me. I can't help but to kiss him back. I love his kisses. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in closer to me. Then I hear Mary's sword hit the wall. I stop the kiss and we both look at her. She is standing there with 2 swords and red eyes. I start jumping up and down. "Mary, you got a dragon." Tye takes me and pushes me behind him. I shake my head. "No sir, I need to be in front of you. I'm not the one she will kill." I move and stand in front of him. "Did you 2 figure out how to stand now?" "Yes we did Mary." "Good. NOW KNOCK IT OFF. YOU ARE IN THE ADVISOR HALLWAY. DO YOU KNOW WHO COMES HERE? ADVISORS." We nod and she roams off. "DAMN TEENAGERS." Then she runs back and looks at me. She points at the exit. "GO!" I leave with her. I do believe I want another of his kisses though.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD