48. Fun Box

1407 Words
The next morning, we wake up early. I roll onto my back and stretch as far as I can. He latches right onto my n****e with his mouth. Then he starts running his tongue over it and playing with the other one. "f**k I love these baby." I pull his mouth to mine and give him a kiss. He runs his fingertips around my stomach and boobs. He is gentle. Even for him, this is really gentle. He turns me on fast. Then he slides his fingers inside of me. "YES PLEASE." I pull him on top of me. I need him. He gets between my legs and I remember how Dipak pretended to want this, so he could hit me. I start to cry. "NO." He lays down beside me. "It's ok baby." He rubs my hair. "We don't have to." I lay sobbing on his chest for I don't know how long. "I'm sorry." "Don't be sorry baby. What happened?" I shake my head. "Something did. What did you think about?" "He pretended to want me so he could hit me. All he wanted to do was hit me. I couldn't even get off the floor. He picked me up just to hit me more. I'm afraid you'll start hitting me too." "I won't baby." He rubs my back and lets me cry some more. "Let's take a bath." We take a bath, and he helps me dry off. "What do you want to wear today?" "I want a queen dress. I want to go to the meeting and demand a bunch of stuff. You vote for me to get everything I want sir." He kisses my head. "Of course baby." He goes and gets my clothes ready while I roll my hair. He picks a little black dress with diamond accents. All silver and diamond jewelry and some silver sparkly shoes. "I LOVE THESE SHOES." I hear him laugh from the kitchen. I get all dressed and come out. "I LOVE THESE SHOES." "I got them for you from the shoemaker. I knew you would like them." I give him a flying hug. "I love you Tre." "I love you too, Nadine. Let's go to the morning room." I give him a dirty look. "We're already late, everyone will be out." He sends a servant out for food and he dries my hair. It has lots of bounce today. After breakfast, we go to Dipak's office. Thora screams, "I LOVE THOSE SHOES!" "I LOVE THEM TOO. TRE GOT THEM FOR ME." We squeal a little. "My princess." "Daddy." "Can we move on from your shoes please?" Thora sits back down. I stand and Dipak sits down. "I want the floor above the medical area redone. It's unused offices right now. When we were on our tour, we were talking about how it could be redone as royal rooms. They take a lot of space away from normal rooms. Or we could add normal rooms up there as an overflow area. Because when beds are in the hallways it's horrible. Also, we need a couple of rooms made into questioning rooms. Random offices don't really work well. They are easy to escape from anyway." Frode writes it all down. "We will come up with some ideas and let you know. I know your father has been wanting to add a conference room there somewhere as well. Maybe we can work it all out." "That will work. Also, thank you for the bath. Next, I want a wing for the advisors. I only toured 3 wings. I know we have more than that. We can tour the rest later, but are any wings not being used? Like the whole thing." "No my princess." "Can we make another one?" "No my princess." Gunner looks at me. "What are you thinking? Why redo it with so much room?" "For 1, we are running out of advisor rooms. I'm thinking 1st floor, only rooms advisors can use. Maybe a sitting room for when you get company or need to put someone somewhere but don't want them in your house. We can put the dining room there. We can put a few guest rooms on that level. People we don't want to kick into the village but don't really want to give them access to the advisor house level either or don't want to give them their own place here.2nd and 3rd levels can be other things. I mean we need at least 1 for all of us. If we add any more people, we will probably need another level anyway." Dipak smiles. "I like what you are saying. We can maybe move some things around and come up with a way to do that, without building another wing." Frode writes more. "We have entire floors of unused offices. We could definitely move some stuff around." "Thank you all. I'm going to go play with doors now." Thora stands up. "WAIT!" "WHAT?" "We're doing the seating for the arena. There's 3 boxes. Where do you want to be? Here's the chart." "This is just 3 boxes, Thora." "Yea, no one knows where to sit." "I'm doing the seating?" I hold the paper with 3 boxes up on it. She hands me a pen. "This box is the annoying box. This box is the boring box. This box is my box. It is the fun box. You are only allowed in my box if you are invited. Now, if you are invited to my box, you can still sit in annoying or boring. But if you are annoying or boring, you may not join my box." They all bust out laughing. Thora smiles. "So who can sit in your box?" "My fun box list. Thora, Dorseti, Elkie, and Mary. You people are in my fun box." I glance back at the table. "Oh yea, Tye can come in my fun box too." Thora falls off her chair. I get a pen and write the 5 names on it. Daddy and Dipak have red eyes. Tre is rubbing his. "What is wrong with you people?" Tye cracks up and Mary takes out his chair. "SHE SAID IT." "I said what?" Tre smiles. "Can I sit in there with you?" I shake my head. "No you can not come in my fun box." Then I laugh. "I heard it." I rub my eyes for a second and everyone calms down. "No Tre. You will be all like, put the sword away. Don't stand on the rail. Stop blowing fire at people. You need to comb your hair. You can't drink that. Honestly, it is my fun box. And I'm not dealing with all that." He nods then laughs. "You can all separate yourselves into annoying or boring." Kane sits up. "I know I am boring, but I need to be in the box with you." "Yea that's fine." I write Kane on the fun box list. "But you have to be fun while you're there. No complaining about fire blowing." "Fine." Omar looks up. "I'm boring." "All in the boring box?" Daddy, Dracul, Frode, and Bud all raise their hands. "I see the friendly talkers are in there." "And annoying." Dipak, Tre, Gunner, Tye. "Tye, you're in my box." "After we blow it off the side of the arena, we're going to need somewhere to sit, and I don't want to get stuck in the boring box." "Good point." Thora nods. "Fine, but you have to be annoying in my box. No fire blowing or swords. You have to complain about those things." "The annoying box is everyone from fun box and Dipak, Tre, and Gunner. Also, Kane, I will move you there permanently if you complain in the fun box." Thora cracks up laughing again. "What did I say that time?" "I can't stop thinking it now." "That looks good. Now I really am going to practice with doors some more. Maybe I will send you all to my shop later, so you can buy things." Tye sits up. "We want to learn too." Omar looks at him all confused. "WHAT?" "I'm taking Tre, Tye, and Omar with me. I need a meeting with them... about doors." I'm waiting for Dipak, but he's confused. "Both of you?" "Yep." Dipak sits back in his chair. "Alright." Omar stands up with the boys. "This place is going to turn into a labyrinth very shortly."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD