49. Time To Go

1674 Words
Omar takes us to the yellow sitting room. "I'm going to show you how to remove the magic jams from doors. Because that is a pain in the ass really. What you are going to do is grab the magic like this. Then pull your hands apart. Past the door frame. That will release the magic from the door. Imagine yourself grabbing the magic. This door is sealed shut. Tye you try it." After the 3rd time he tries, the door opens. "Nice now we can break it again." Omar laughs. "Tre you try the red one." Tre opens it after a couple of tries. The boys are happy with themselves. It's nice to see them happy. "Now I'm glad you can both do that with no problem. But before I show you teleporting doors. I need to see you with orbs. I'm taking the 2 of you outside with the metal Nadine had to train on. We'll be out there a few days. Once you get that down, I'll show you doors. Nadine, keep working on doors, and when you jam them, fix them this time." "I will. You boys have fun blowing up stuff." They smile as I go into the sitting room. I teleport back and forth from the red to yellow sitting rooms a lot. Several hours worth. Then I eat lunch with the fish and go again. I jam the doors so many times. I get a lot of practice with unjamming too. Then I get bored. I make a door to Dipak's office. Everyone but Tre, Tye and Omar are there for the afternoon meeting. "I need Thora this time." "My princess, where's the boys? You already have them." "Omar took them. He won't show them doors until they train a few days with the orbs. They won't be here for a few days, they're blowing stuff up." "I'll pretend to know what you said. Why do you want Thora?" "We need to talk about boobs and shoes daddy." "I really love those shoes." "Me too." We go to leave, and she walks right into the door. "Door is broken again." "I know how to fix it now." I remove the magic from it and it opens. Everyone at the table starts clapping. "Thank you." We take 1 step out and that man who cursed me is running down the hallway. I grab Thora and drag her back in the office. "DARK MAGIC MAN IS HERE." I hit the window with an orb and out we go. I find the boys in the field. "TIME TO GO. NOW. GRAB OMAR." Omar looks at me. "Wait, what is going on?" "DARK MAGIC MAN BACK TIME TO GO NOW." "Are you seeing him again baby?" Thora screams, "NO HE IS HERE." Mary flies to us. "What happened?" She doesn't seem right at all. Her eyes are totally unfocused. Omar hits her in the back of the head and she drops. "TIME TO GO." He grabs Tre around the neck and Thora grabs me. The 3 of us take off and fly off the property. We land by a little farm house. Omar does door magic. Thora screams. "LOOK!" A dragon is coming in fast. "MARY IS CHASING US. GO OMAR." He gets the door ready, and we all run through it and slam it shut. "I haven't been here in a while." We're at Omar's house. "I was trying to think fast. They will search here if they are after you." "We're going to the arena. No one move. Even footprints will tip them off. This is now a hostile takeover. I will summon Ylle once we get to the arena." We switch back to dragons and are out of there within seconds. We land outside the town. We go straight for the arena. "NADINE." I smile at Johen. Of course, I do. Thora rolls her eyes. "Maybe he can help us. We have nowhere to go, and we stand out." Thora and I have little dresses and heels. The boys are in their advisor uniforms. Johen comes over. "What's wrong?" "We're in a hostile takeover situation. We need somewhere to hide and change out of these clothes. We stand out so much." "Come with me." He takes my arm. We go into a shop. It has some vegetables, fruits and other foods in it. We go to the back and stand in an office. "I can get you some clothes quickly. And you're welcome to stay here, but there are no beds or anything like that." I give him a hug. "Thank you. You got us a place to hide and if you can get clothes, that would be amazing." "How much is it for a common outfit for all of us?" "Maybe 200?" Tre gives him the money. "We'll wait here." "Dad, my friends need to stay in the back. I'm going to pick up some clothes for them." "Ok son." We pull up chairs and sit in a circle. "What do we know?" Thora looks at me. "Dark magic man is back." We all nod. Tye sits back. "Mary was under some kind of spell." Thora scratches. "Seems like she was following us. What was it she said?" "What happened? Was all she said." Tre smiles at me. "She was probably being tracked or sent to report back where we went." Omar stands up. "I'm going to send for Ylle." "Do you guys think he's still after me or is this something else?" Tre crosses his arms. "Well, he sent Mary after you and Thora, but he stayed and didn't follow you himself. I think this is something else." "But he's still trying to get to you as well. If he didn't want you, he wouldn't have sent Mary to follow you." I nod at Tye. "Guys, Dipak's feather is green." I show everyone my arm. "I've never seen one green before." Tye closes his eyes for a minute. "It's mind control. He's under some kind of mind control. That's what my dragon says anyway. If he uses it, do not connect. It's a trick." "Mine dragon is saying the same thing, baby." Ylle, Omar, and Tanny come in. I show them my arm. "Oh dear." Ylle leaves, dragging Tanny. "We're getting more people." The next time they come in with 10 more people. Mostly magicians. I show them all my arm, and we go over every single thing we know. "We need one of them for more testing." "To go into that building we would be subjected to it as well." Thora looks at them. "What about Mary? She followed us to that old house. If she never got an order to go back she may still be there." "You'll need a way to knock her out. She will not go quietly." Ylle sits up. "What about the Yanin castle? Is that taken as well?" "I have no idea." "If it's not, we can get some of the medicine they have. We can knock her out for 6 days. Put her in their medical area and run all the tests we need." Omar sits back. "But that's if she's even still there. We don't know. And we don't know about the Yanin castle either." "We know controlled people seem to have unfocused eyes. If we can get close enough to one of them we should be able to tell." Tre shakes his head. "If Mary has some kind of tracking spell on her, putting her in the Yanin castle would only send the man to them as well. We can't risk that." "If we can get the medicine and knock her out, can you all check her for tracking spells before we try to move her? Tre is right about that, we can't send the man to them, so we don't have to deal with it." Thora laughs. "But how are we going to get close enough to Mary to knock her out? You have to shoot that right in her neck. Not like she will let that happen." Tye shakes his head. "Not ours. It can go in the body anywhere. I think Cruor does it in the neck because that's what he's use to." Omar smirks. "She's right about getting close enough to her though. She will be harder to get close to than a king." Tanny looks at us. "What about a blow dart?" "A what?" Johen comes in with some bags. "You all multiplied." I take the bags. "Yes, we do that a lot. Thank you so much for this." "There is another room over there you can change in." "Thank you sir." I kiss him on the cheek and drag Thora, so we can go change. I hear Tanny. "Well, you are human." "Yes." "Why in the world is the vampire queen kissing you?" My world stops spinning and Thora drags me the rest of the way. "The what?" We take off all the jewelry and shoes. "You ok?" "I wanted 1 person to be normal for. 1 person that didn't see me as a total freak. And no, I'm not ok even past that. I can't have s*x anymore. Dipak lured me with s*x to start beating me. Now, when I get close to Tre, I freak out and start screaming and crying. I'm not ok in any way. But let's deal with the hostile takeover. Because that is all my brain can handle right now." "It will all be ok. I promise. Take your time. And you have all of us to help with the takeover. Go slow with Tre. He will help you get over that. It's only been a few days. You need to give yourself more time than that. And Johen will get over this. We'll tell him they are all idiots and liars." I laugh. "If that doesn't work, we'll get you a new human boy." "I guess that would work too." We put on human clothes. Then we shove our stuff in a box.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD