61. My Boobs

2071 Words
"You'll see. It really doesn't matter." "Everyone has boobs. They may glance at them, but that's all. They don't stare or anything." "Ok." I hold my folded dress up to my chest. "It's ok. Take your time." "You'll see, it's not a big deal." The group of girls pull me over to Tre and Tye. They have sunglasses on. "Do you wear those, so we don't see where your eyes are looking?" "Fire is bright." All the girls laugh. "We'll go stand over by the bright fire, so they can't stare at you." I'm still holding the dress against my chest. Tre stands in front of me. He smirks. "You can't do it." "I can to." "Then do it baby." I hand him the dress. He puts it over his shoulder. Then he moves my hair, so it's not on my boobs either. I give him a dirty look. He winks at me. I can see his eye's are dark even through the glasses. I wonder why now. Tye refuses to look at my boobs. But his eyes are dark now too. This is confusing. One of the girls grabs my arm. "Let's go dance." Tye says, "I'm going to have black eyes for a month after this trip." "Me too." The girls pull me over to the fire, and we dance. A group of boys walk by us. The girls are right. They don't even care that much. They all see my boobs and then move on like it's normal. "How come the boys don't dance? Or ask us to dance." "It wouldn't really be right for them to touch us. It can lead to other things. We have to keep our distance. Once people are married, then they can do whatever they want." She points to a group dancing that is men and women. "Husbands will only dance with their own wife." "I guess I can understand that. No touching what's not yours." I notice the group is breaking apart, and I'm sure it has been a couple of hours. "Thank you all for allowing me to join you. It's been fun." I go back over to my boys with their sunglasses on. They managed to find a table at least. "You boys see enough boobs?" Tre hands me a drink and then lifts the glasses and rubs his eyes. "Why are your eyes dark now, Tre?" "Your boobs baby." "They weren't dark earlier." "Those weren't your boobs." "They are still boobs." "Yes, but they aren't yours. I like yours." "You don't like those?" I point to the other girls. "Baby... I can not have this conversation while staring at your boobs." "Let me try." Tye has dark eyes too. "Do you see that man over there?" "Yes." "If he was naked right now, would your eyes be black?" "No." "Why?" "I don't know him." "If Dracul was naked over there would your eyes be black?" "No. I would most certainly run away." "Why wouldn't they be black?" "I really don't want him." "It's not about boobs. It's about the connection you have with someone. Whether you like them like that." "I get it now." Tre smiles. "Are you going to wear that from now on?" "No, I like dancing to much." "What?" "Husbands are the only one's allowed to touch their wife and no one can touch until they are married. So no dancing until married." "That's dumb." "Not really. Would you want me to dance and have all the men pressed up against me like this?" They both give me a dirty look. "And it's not bad for them. They meet someone they like, go on a couple dates. Then get married. There's no wait. They marry young and have babies right away. The only man that ever touches them, in any way, is their husband. It's what works for them, and they are comfortable with it. I however, like hugging and dancing. Being warm. I also get knocked into people all the time. Fall in laps. So yea, I prefer to keep a shirt on. That way my boobs aren't randomly rubbing all over people. That would get awkward." "I mean think if we were naked all the time. It would be fine until someone accidently touches your p***s. Then that would be very awkward and I would have to kill them." The boys stand up. "Let's go back. Ylle is probably waiting for us." Tre smiles as we walk. "I'm really glad our next uniform isn't nothing at all. That really would be awkward." "Yea, I still vote for that little skirt for you all." We get almost all the way back. A man sees me and runs into a pole. The boys crack up laughing. The man turns red and runs off. I smack them at the same time. "How long were you going to let me go like this? You know Omar is in there, right?" Tre about falls. "I wouldn't have let you go all the way in front of Omar, baby. I wouldn't have let you go in front of Tye, but he was already there." "He's the one who found the boobs. I think he has really good luck with them. He already seen mine anyway." "WHAT?" "Think about it." I hold my hand out, so Tye don't say anything. "Under the water?" "Yes sir, you ripped my shirt off in front of him." "You were covered in snakes. Would you rather I left the snakes?" "What? I'm saying he has already seen them. He has good luck with seeing boobs." I do a wiggle. "Don't threaten to leave snakes on me Tre." "Sorry baby." Tre throws his shirt over my head. "I was seeing how far you would go without realizing you're half naked. Apparently, all the way back." "Tre can I keep this? I don't have anything to sleep in and this is comfortable." "I would baby. But I can't get back into my apartment yet. We still haven't cleared that area. I'll get one for you tomorrow. I promise." "I got one she can use. I bought a few while we were out today. It's a plain t-shirt. But it will work." "Yea, that will work." Omar and Ylle stare when we get back. Ylle lays the baby on the bed. "I don't want to know." Omar nods. "Her dress must have fallen off. That's all. If you come back with any less clothing on, you'll be naked." Ylle goes out the door. "Yep, I'm out." Tye hands Tre a t-shirt and he carries me in the bathroom. He takes his shirt off me and gives me a kiss. Then he kisses my n*****s. "I do miss them baby." "I will try again." "No baby. We're not going to rush it. You really do need time to heal. He hurt you. I want you to be able to trust me. I don't want you worrying about whether I'm going to hit you or not." He puts the t-shirt over my head. "I love you." I give him a big hug and another kiss. "I love you too." We step out of the bathroom. "What happened to Bud? He wasn't there when you all saw us earlier." Tre smiles. "Dipak shoved him in the closet." Then he kisses my head. "I'll stop in tomorrow. Sleep well baby." I give him another big hug. "Good night." Then he leaves with Omar. Tye takes a bath while I get Ana ready for bed. I lay her down on the floor and sit beside her. We play for a little bit and Tye comes out. He is really sexy. I watch him drying his hair. Then he notices me staring at him. He smirks. I don't think my eyes were dark. He was only drying his hair. We sit and watch the stars. "She's asleep." "Lay her down in the stroller. She'll probably sleep better there than in bed. I'm not sure which of you kick more." "Maybe it's you that would do better in the stroller, sir. We sleep fine." He puts his arm around me. "You might be right. But I'm not going to fit." "I have dragon strength sir. I can make you fit." He bursts out laughing. I get Ana situated and sit with him on the balcony. It's a beautiful night. I can see so many stars. I can even hear music that's playing down the path. "What are you thinking?" "I wish I had one of these in my apartment. It's so nice to sit and watch the stars. And listen to music. I think I could sit here all night. It's perfect out." He helps me up. Then he dances with me. A slow dance where we sway back and forth. He twirls me and makes me smile. His eyes are so dark. He pulls me against his chest and I lay my head on his shoulder. We sway back and forth. This man really is amazing. He's so fun and caring. He twirls me again. "Are you going to throw me up in the air again?" He smirks with his black eyes. "No. If I miss catching you, that's a hell of a long fall." "I really don't think you would miss." I step close and give him a little kiss. He pulls me against him and gives me a deep kiss. He lifts me and hook my legs on his hips. I want more, but I know I can't have more. I give him another kiss and hold him so close to me. I know I need to get down. I try to unhook my legs and he grabs them. He pulls me more against him and takes us inside. He lays down on top of me on the bed and keeps kissing me. Over and over. He feels good against me. "I love kissing you woman." My hand goes to his hair and I pull it lightly. He thrusts against me and he is so hard. "Yes please." He starts thrusting against me slowly. "Please what baby?" "Sir." He moves a little faster. He puts his hand in my shirt and massages my boobs. I find the end of his shirt and run my hands up his back. God, I love his skin on my hands. He kisses me again. Then gives my marking spot a kiss. "Uhhhh." I push his shirt over his head. I give his marking spot a sloppy kiss. "mmmm" He takes the shirt off me. He goes right after my boobs. He kisses and sucks on my n*****s. My head falls back. "Ohhh." Then he moves back up and kisses my mouth again. "You feel so good against me baby." He keeps thrusting. "Yes please." He gives me the deepest kiss and pushes himself against me at the same time. I go after his marking spot. I suck and kiss it. I get it all sloppy and make him crazy with it. "Yes baby. f**k that feels good." He thrusts against me faster. "TYE." He slows down. "What baby?" "You're going to make me c*m. I've only got underwear on." He kisses me deep again and speeds back up. "Good. c*m for me baby." He kisses my marking spot. I drag my nails down his back. "TYE." He pushes against me one more time and runs his fingertips over my n****e. That's all it takes. The pleasure explodes. "OH YES TYE." My head falls back. "TYE." It pulses through me over and over. "UHHHH." I wrap myself around him and hold him as close as I can. I let the pleasure slow down while I hold him. "Tye." Then I move his head to the side. He closes his eyes and I drag my fangs across his marking spot. He presses his d**k against me so hard. It starts throbbing and it feels so good. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. He buries his face in my neck and grabs the pillows so tight. "f**k yes baby." I wrap my arms around him and hug him as tight as I can. Once he's done, he gives me another kiss and lays down beside me, holding me. I can't even keep my eyes open. I hear him chuckle. "Good night baby." Then he kisses my head. I fall asleep in his arms.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD