50. The Plan

1133 Words
Thora smiles. "Thank you. These shoes are much better than those heels." The boys go change. Johen stares at me the whole time they are gone. I can't even look at him. Tanny stands up. "Blow dart. It's a long tube you put a thing in and blow, and it can shoot it out." Thora scratches her head. "You blow in a tube?" Johen laughs. "I have a few at my house. I'll get them for you. Hang on a minute." Tanny tilts her head. "You are a very helpful human. If you want to not be human let me know." Ylle nods. "Yes, most humans would have run away screaming by now. You accept it and move on." He nods. "I'll be right back." He comes back and gives us a few long tubes with some things with needles on the ends. Tye looks at it for awhile. Then he puts it in the tube and puts it to his mouth. He takes a breath and blows into the tube. He shoots Tre right in the leg. "GOD DAMN IT ASSHOLE." We all laugh. Tre takes it out and nods. "I do think this will work. We will have to rig something up to hold the medicine though." He then shoves it into Tye's leg. "OUCH s**t HEAD." "Hurts don't it." I shake my head at them. "You both got each other once. Let's call a truce. You can both shoot Dipak when we get him back." They seem happy with that. Thora sits up. "Who is doing what?" "We need to get that medicine. Me, Thora, and Tye will go to the Yanin castle. We will put them on high alert and get as much of the medicine as we can. Assuming we can. Tre, can you and Johen come up with something for the blow dart that will carry liquid? And there are a bunch of magicians here. If you ask nicely and don't hit them any darts, they may help you." They start laughing. Omar nods. "I will take Ylle and Tanny. We will try and get close enough and see if Mary is still there. Or if we can find someone else to take." "But do not teleport back to that house. If she is still there, she's probably really close." "People, meet back here when your job is done. Also, please buy things from this store a lot. They are nice enough to let us use this room." 3 of the magicians stand up. "Yea, we're hungry now. We'll get some food for everyone and set it up here. People can eat as they come and go." Tre gives me a kiss. "Be careful baby. First sign of trouble get your ass out." "Good luck everyone." Me, Thora, and Tye go over to the inn. Thora gets us a room. It is like the one I had with Dipak that night. Makes me think of when we went to the arena the next day. He didn't yell or cheer or enjoy it at all. Even taking me on the ride. He was doing his research and taking notes. He never had fun with me, until we were in bed together. "Hey, snap out of it." "Sorry." I shake my head. "I will make us door into the king's office. Thora check the eyes of every single person in that room. If even one of them doesn't make eye contact with you, scream get out. Tye, the second we get there. Release the magic from the door. Do not wait at all. If I have to make another door fast, I don't want to have to do that first." "What are you going to do?" "Make us a door." Thora laughs. "Sorry I didn't think that question through." I concentrate on King Yanin's office and make the door. Thora goes in first, then Tye, then me. I go through and shut the closet door. Thora is already at the table with them. They are very confused. I shut the office door and Tye releases the magic from it. "They're all good." "Hello King Yanin. It seems that my castle once again has a hostile takeover problem. We seek as much of that medicine as you can give us. We can not be seen here. And we are not here." The king motions to one of the guys sitting there. "Go get the medicine. What's the problem?" Tye answers, "Mind control dark magic. All we really know is that the person effected won't make eye contact. It's weird." "It's like they look through you instead of at you. So make sure you keep an eye out for that. As of right now, I do believe my table is all being controlled except us 3, Tre, and Omar. Do not trust anyone and make sure they hold eye contact. We believe we may be able to capture one and put them under, with medicine. We have magicians working that will check her for trackers. If she is clean, she will be brought here for further testing by the magicians. Do you agree with this?" "Of course." "Thank you sir." The man walks back in with a big box of medicine. There is probably 500 doses in it. Tye nods. "Well that's a lot." The man looks at us. "Do you need more than that?" Thora smiles. "We'll come back if we do. Thank you though." I make the door back to the closet. Tye grabs the box. Thora goes in first and then Tye pushes me threw it and comes right behind me with the box. Suddenly, we are all in the closet. We crack up laughing. "Well, that part did not go to plan. Sorry." Thora laughs even harder. "I can't find the door knob. It's to dark in here." Then Tye starts. "Here I found it but it's stuck. Take this box." I take the box from him, and he gets the door open. We all get out of the closet and laugh again. "I'm really sorry. I thought we would come out in the room, not the closet." "Don't worry about it, that was hilarious." "Should we leave the box here or take it with us?" Tye takes it from me. "Take it with us. No one will be here to watch it." Thora nods. "We should hide some here too. No one will know, there is so much in that box and if we get comprised somehow, it will be in 2 different places." We search the room for a hiding spot no one will find. After a few minutes, Tye takes a board off the wall in the side of the closet. "It will be in here." He puts half the medicine in the wall.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD