2. Nice And Easy

1117 Words
Tre kisses my shoulder. "Still salty baby." "I haven't got in yet. I still have my clothes on even." "I will help with that." He has us naked so fast. We wash and oil each other. He starts with my hair and goes all the way to my toes. "Tre my toes don't need oil." "Oh yes, they need a lot of oil baby." He takes his time and makes sure I am good and turned on. Then we dry each other off. He kisses each part of me once he gets it dry. "No more salt baby." He kisses my n****e and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss one of his marking spots. "f**k baby." He sits me on the table and slides his d**k into me. "Oh Tre yes." He moves in and out of me so slowly. This man makes love perfectly. He picks me up and carries me to bed. I kiss him and use my legs to slide up and down on it. "Baby you are so f*****g good." He lays us down on the bed. He never takes his d**k out. He moves in and out of me a little faster and kisses my marking spot. "OH YES." "Can I try your ass baby?" He keeps pushing his d**k in me and it feels so good. I run my nails down his back. "Yes." He takes his d**k out and puts me on my elbows and knees. Then he puts it back in my p***y. I feel his finger go in my ass as he moves inside of me slowly. "I'm going to stretch it out a bit first. You can say stop whenever you want." "OH Please yes." He makes me feel so good. I lay my head on the bed as he pushes another finger in my ass. "Good girl. Just relax." He pushes into me a couple more times then takes his d**k out. He lines it up with my ass and starts to slide in. It feels good. Then it hurts. I tense up, and he backs off with the pressure. He goes in and out with the part of his d**k that's in my ass already. It feels good again. "UHHHHH" I push back towards him and it hurts. "Slowly baby. You're really tight. Nice and easy. You can do it. I'm already more than half in. You're doing perfect." "OH TRE." I feel the pressure building in my stomach this way too. I push back against him. It still hurts, but it feels good. He doesn't speed up at all, but he pushes in deeper and deeper. I try speed him up. "TRE YES." He grabs onto my hips and pulls me back into him a little faster. "Baby, your ass is amazing." I feel his body touch my ass. "I'm all the way in baby. You feel ok?" "PLEASE." "Please, what baby?" "SIR." He chuckles for a second and moves a pillow, so it's under my hips. Then he pushes me down, so I'm laying on my stomach. He lays on my back and keeps going in my ass. I can feel his chest on my back. His hand rubbing my side. His kisses on the side of my neck. It's so amazing. "TRE." I grab onto a couple of pillows. "Good girl." "OH YES TRE." I start cumming and it feels so different this way. "TRE." "f**k yea baby, c*m on my dick." He pushes in a little faster. "TRE YES." It still shoots pleasure through my whole body. "TRE" The pleasure slows down and so does he. He pushes into me a couple more times then takes it out. He cums all over my ass and lower back. "Stay still baby. I'm going to wash all this off." He washes all the c*m off and washes my ass. "You did good baby. Let's sleep on the other side of the bed. You did bleed. It's normal though." "How do you know what's normal for that?" He smiles. "I've heard it's normal the first time for that. I've never done it." He moves some blankets around on the other side of the bed. Then he comes and picks me up and puts me down in a clean spot. "You ok?" "My butt hurts." He wraps me up in his arms. "Thank you for trying that for me." I cuddle into his chest. "Did you like it?" "I loved it baby." "Me too. I just hope I can sit tomorrow." "I'll hold you all day if you have pain. I love you so much." "I love you so much too." He rubs my back and my eyes go closed. I roll onto my back and stretch in the morning. "MMM You know I love that." He kisses one of my n*****s. "Let's get you in the bath again baby." "Again? I'm just going to play in the water today." "Need to make sure all the blood and c*m is off you. I tried last night but it was dark. I might have missed some." I see the other side of the bed and my mouth drops open. "Tre, that is a lot of blood." It looks like someone took a cup of blood and threw it on the bed. "It's ok baby. You did good. We do need to figure out how to have all this changed though." We go into the bathroom and there is a unicorn in the window staring at us naked. Tre seems alarmed. "How do we change the bedding? There's blood all over it." Tre grabs a towel and wraps it around himself. "I will not be able to get use to that." I give him a kiss. "They are not use to you either. All women here. There is going to be a learning curve having you guys here." He gives me a kiss. "I'll fill the bath baby. But check out that view." My mouth falls open. It's a view over the entire island. I can see the unicorns playing. I can see the ocean in the distance. I can see so many trees. I can see part of a beach. "It's perfect." He's filling the tub and smiling at me. "It is perfect baby." We wash each other and make love in the bath. When we get to the bedroom, all the bedding is changed. Now it's all done in deep blue and silver. "I love this place Tre." "I love you." I smile at him. "I love you too." I give him a kiss. "I need to get everyone to see the new view." He starts laughing and nods.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD