1. Bug

1415 Words
"I CAN SEE IT." Thora's hanging half out of the carriage window. "I CAN SEE THE UNICORNS." I move over to a window seat and sit on my knees. "I love watching them play." "Me too." Tye comes up behind me. "See, I told you they were real. I could watch them from my bath last time I was here." He smiles and sits beside me. I sit right. My boys are staring at us. So is momma, Asa, and Prinna. Mary keeps glancing at me. Omar is staring with his eyebrows up. I lean in to Tye and whisper, "Why are they staring at me?" "I don't know. Maybe you have a bug or something on you." "WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? GET IT OFF OF ME." I jump up brush myself off everywhere. "WHERE IS IT?" Thora jumps up. "WHAT?" "THERE'S A BUG THORA." "AAAAHHHHH! WHERE?" "IT'S ON ME! HELP ME!" "I DON'T SEE IT!" "CHECK MY HAIR." She starts checking my hair. I pull my top out it and look. "MARY IT MIGHT BE IN MY BOOBS." Dipak and Tre are both about to die laughing. Then I kick a laughing Tye on the shin. "OWE. I'm sorry but that was funny." "So, there's no bug?" He shakes his head no. "BUT I FEEL A BUG ON ME NOW! STAND UP AND LOOK!" Tre comes over quick. He seaches fast. Then he pulls out my top and peeks down it. "Baby, there is no bug on you. You are fine." Something touches my shoulder and I jump straight up. "SOMETHING TOUCHED ME." "It was your hair baby. There is no bug on you." He gives me a hug. "No bug. Come sit with me. I will make sure no bugs get to you." He carries me to his seat and puts me on his lap. I cuddle into his chest. "You're ok baby." "Well that was traumatizing." Omar smirks at Tye. "I do think you made Tre's night a lot better though." Tye gives him a dirty look. Momma and Asa crack up laughing. Dipak even laughs. Thora goes to Frode. "Check me for bugs too. I feel bugs on me too." "No problem sweetie." He hands Ana off to Asa so fast. It was like a throw. We land after a few minutes and Tre carries me off the carriage. "You ok now baby?" "I don't like bugs." "I know. Let's get something to eat. Then I will give you a bath. Will that make you feel better?" I hold his hand and lay my head on his shoulder the whole way to the dining room. Momma smiles at me. "What are you doing my baby? You you are about to sit on Tre. You need to let him eat." "I'm protecting her from bugs right now." We talk around the table for a bit. Then I whisper to Tre. "I'm going to go take a bath. I can't take it anymore." He nods and stands up. "Where is the bath at baby?" Momma shakes her head. "Wait until everyone is done, and we will figure it out." "I need a bath, momma. There was a bug." "Hold on. I will fix this fast." Dipak throws me over his shoulder and takes me to the beach. He launches me into the water and waits for me to come back. "I guarantee there are no bugs on you now sweetheart." "Thank you. I love you." "I love you too. Now let's go eat." I get back to the dining room soaking wet. But I can finally eat now. A unicorn comes in when we're done. "Do you know where our rooms are?" It transforms into a girl. "Yes I can help you, Queen Nadine. We gave each person 1 room. Around a central sitting area and kitchen. Your items have been unpacked. We were not sure whose mates were whose. So, each person gets their own room. You can adjust as needed, of course." Momma stands up. "Thank you for everything. It is always so perfect here." "Our pleasure. You may all follow me." We come across a tiny little hut by itself. Surrounded by a bunch of trees. Thora smiles. "I've never been to this part of the island. We'll have to explore tomorrow." We get in the sitting area and Tre is all over me. Tye stands there half dumb. "It was so little from outside." Kane nods. "Yea, this is definitely different." Prinna smiles at them. "It's very magical here boys." I peek in a room. "I think the rooms are all the same. We're going to have to sort out whose is whose. And I probably shouldn't do it. My hair is still dripping everywhere." Mary goes in 1. "I'll get us sorted out." A few minutes later, "MARY YOU FORGOT ME." Everyone comes back out to see what I'm yelling about. Thora stands up. "ME TOO!" Mary shrugs her shoulders. "I'll stay with Tre. But my clothes would be nice to have at some point." "Yea, I'll just stay with Frode. I'm tired." Frode picks her up and carries her away so fast. I stare at Tre. "Do you need me to carry you to the bath?" "Well, now I do." He winks and throws me over his shoulder. "Queen Nadine, your room is through this door and up these stairs." A unicorn girl opens a floor to ceiling painting and there are circular stairs behind it. "TRE PUT ME DOWN." He puts me back on my feet. I grab his shirt and drag him up the stairs. He shuts the painting behind us. The room is amazing and beautiful. The bed is huge and so comfortable. Pillows are everywhere. The main color of it is a dark purple with golden accents. It has a canopy around the whole thing in the same colors. The walls are painted with unicorns, beaches, fish, trees, the reef, and I even see some monkeys now. It has bookshelves with books and puzzles and games. There is a little sitting spot for reading with a couple of oversize puffy chairs. One big couch. A dresser with lots of white outfits in it. The bath is huge again. And there are so many bottles of stuff. Big white towels ne a table. Nearly the whole wall opens up as a window. I open it up but can't see anything because it's dark. But I can see the stars. They are amazing here. There are so many. I can even see colors in the sky. Tre comes up behind me and kisses my neck. "I probably taste salty sir." "Yea, a little. I'll start a bath." I put some bubbles and oil in the bath while it fills up. Then I go back to staring out the window. "I need to show this to momma." I run out and back down the steps. I fly through the painting and Dipak, Tye, Momma, Asa, and Kane are all sitting in the sitting room. "You have to see my bath window. Come here." They all follow me up. Tre is laying on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor. I think he fell backwards. He half sits up and rolls his eyes at Dipak then falls back again. All the boys laugh at him. "Bathroom guys. Over here." I drag Dipak in. "See my window. See the stars. See the colors in the sky." I sit on the little stool on my knees. "That is pretty sweetheart." Asa looks out. "Wow, that is a beautiful view of the stars. I wonder if it's of the unicorns playing during the day. Invite me up tomorrow during the day. I want to see it while it's light out." "Me too Asa. This room is all set up for this view." "I'll bring you up tomorrow after breakfast sometime." I go back to my bedroom. Tre and Dipak are sitting on the bed. Kane and Tye are both standing there. They are all talking. "I should get Thora." I go for the door. "Stop." Tre rubs his eyes. "She was tired, and she is in there with Ana. They are probably both sleeping. Don't go waking that baby up. And you do need a bath tonight." "Ok. I'm taking a bath." I go back to the bathroom. Tre stands up. "And you can all get the f**k out now." Dipak and Kane crack up laughing.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD