3. View

978 Words
I go to the sitting room and everyone is here. "Come up and see the view now." "Why did you come out of a painting?" Kane looks at her. "Queen's room Thora. It's always going to be different." They all pile up the stairs behind me again. Dipak sees the bed. "Why is the bedding all different?" I really should have seen that coming. Momma pulls me in the bathroom with her and Asa. "OH MY WORD. It's a view of the whole island." Asa sits down on the stool like I did the night before. "This is amazing." Kane and Tye come in and look at the view with us. Thora smiles. "I can't believe you can see all that water. That is perfect." "I was amazed by the stars, but this is unbelievable." "AAAAHHHH!" A unicorn pops right up in the window and all of us jump. The unicorn's eyes get huge, and it tries not to fall out of the sky. Dipak and Tre come running in. "WHAT?" I bust out laughing. "They are definitely not use to seeing so many people in one bathroom." Then we all laugh. Prinna comes in. "Why are you all in here?" Momma motions for her. "Come check out this view." "Oh, that is so magical." "Can I steal some of your clothes, princess queen? I still don't know where mine went." "Of course, but I wonder if you have a room like this. Let's check all the paintings." Thora's eyes get so big. We both tare out of the bathroom and down the steps. We push and pull on all the paintings. I finally find one that opens. "HERE." We knock each other down running up the circular steps. We get in though. This one has deep green bedding with gold accents. She opens the drawers. "IT IS MINE." "LET'S CHECK OUT YOUR VIEW." We run in the bathroom and throw open the wall-sized window. Her view is equally amazing. We both grab a stool and kneel on them in front of the window. She can see so much of the ocean. The beach on one side. A few unicorns playing on the other. A bunch of the trees we haven't explored in the middle. I hear people in the sitting room. They must have left my room. I yell, "COME SEE THIS SIDE." Thora goes to the top of the steps. "IN HERE." Then she comes and gets back on her stool. Everyone piles into this bathroom. All 3 moms, my boys, Tye, Kane, and this time we get Omar too. "WHAT IS THAT?" I point at a boat. "I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT." "I NEVER SEEN ALL THESE TREES PRINCESS QUEEN. WE NEED TO EXPLORE THIS SIDE." "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" A little creature jumps in her window. Me, Thora, and all the moms dive behind the row of men that were standing behind us. I climb on the back of Kane. Thora jumps on Dipak's back. Kane busts out laughing and puts his hand out to it. The thing jumps on his hand. I jump off his back and hide behind Dipak with Thora. "One little monkey, and we got the front row view." The boys all chuckle. He passes it to Tye. He pets its little head. I sneak around the side of Dipak. Thora climbs down and sneaks around the other side of him. The monkey peeks at us and we both freeze. I reach out my hand very slowly to touch it. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" The damn thing grabs my hand and climbs my arm. I try to run away, and it holds on tighter. It gets up to my shoulder and has a death grip on me. I run out of the bathroom screaming. Omar chases me. "IT'S SCARED SLOW DOWN." I stop moving, and it's hugging me tight. It's all warm and soft. It's shaking a bit, but seems to be calming down. Mary comes running in with swords. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" I keep staring at it. It keeps staring at me. Kane says, "Monkey." "Do I need to kill it?" "No, it's a monkey." Dipak tries to take the monkey. It holds on tighter. "I think it likes you sweetheart." Omar starts laughing. "Or you traumatized it so much it's afraid to let go." I go back to the window. I try to shake it out, but it doesn't work. "Boys, this thing can't stay hooked on me." Then it climbs up me some more and sits on my shoulder. Then another one comes in the window. I jump behind Tye. "One is enough for me." Momma cracks up. "Since when?" Then Asa and Prinna start in. Thora sneaks up to me and reaches to slowly touch my monkey. It jumps straight on her head. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! IT'S ON ME." Kane reaches over and takes it off her head. "Thank you Kane." Kane smirks. "It loves girls." "OOOHHHH. Yea I get it now." Prinna nods. "Yea, that makes sense. Something else to side track the girls who come here." Thora smiles. "Must be new." Momma shakes her head. "No they've been here. You 2 only do the water and craft stuff." Asa smiles. "Most people do the water and craft stuff. There's plenty of stuff in the water to keep you busy for a week. That's for sure. But they don't explore the whole island. But there is other stuff here for those who search. Or maybe don't like water. Anyone can find something they like here." Me and Thora take off running for the door at the same time. "STOP." We both stare at the ceiling. Thora gives Tre a dirty look. "YES TRE." Tre points at Tye. She gives Tye a dirty look. "WHAT TYE?" "You need to eat before you explore an entire island." We run for the dining room.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD