67. Fishing

1502 Words
I wake up in the morning with my back being rubbed. I try to stretch, and he rolls on top of me. We make love again. My mind goes to being hit once, but he talks me right through it. He loves on me for so long. Then we get up and take a bath. He takes so much time with me. Then he helps me get dressed and combs my hair. I take care of the baby while he gets breakfast sent up. I think I really could have a baby with him now. I put the thought out of my head and finish with the baby. Then I put her on the floor to play while we eat. Omar comes in first. "Oh, thank God. I did not know what I would be walking to. Need to find another door that's not so... right by the bed." Tye, Frode, and Dipak all come in next. Tre smirks. "You can always aim for the closet." Frode grabs Ana. He sits on the couch hugging and cuddling her. "Perhaps the bath. We could get in there and just knock." I shake my head. "No Omar. Just no. I do not want you all joining me in the bath. That would be even more awkward." "Yea, I didn't think about that." Tye sits down. "Aim for the balcony. There will be a door to knock on and if we have to, we can jump off it." Omar shakes his head. "I am not jumping off a balcony." Tre shakes his head. "Leave it the way it is. We need to be able to surprise these 2 on occasion, and they will hide the room from us if it gets messy again. This gives us a way in all the time." Tye smirks. "Yea until you walk..." Dipak looks at him, and he shuts up so fast. Omar rubs his eyes. "Fine. We'll leave it like it is for now. Frode is here to watch Ana, so you can go see the fish. Please be careful. That river is dangerous and there are a lot of things that are man-killers in it." I stand up. "Well then, I will fit right in." Tre, Tye, and Dipak follow me. They've all got their swords now. That makes me feel a little better. Once I start seeing the trees, I don't let them talk anymore. I slow down and sneak. Tye stares at me. "What are you doing?" Tre smiles. "She's sneaking up on the river Tye." "It's still 100 yards away." Tre shakes his head. "Let her be." I get about 50 feet away from it and something moves. I jump nearly straight out of my skin. I land on Dipak's back. I wasn't aiming for him. He was closest. But I jump so high on his back. I land with my arm around his neck. My leg is over his shoulder. My other arm and leg are under his other arm. I hang on. "SOMETHING MOVED." He nods. Tre shakes his head and rubs his eyes. Tye crosses his arms. "We haven't even made it to the river yet. It's probably a damn... WHAT THE FUCK." He takes off running. This 10 foot long snake with legs chases him. This thing has the hugest mouth with a million sharp teeth in it. He turns around and jumps. Then he lands with his sword cutting its head off. He comes back over to us and stands there staring. I put an eyebrow up. "Are you alright?" I still won't let go of Dipak. "Yea, it had a lot of teeth." "It really did." Tre laughs. "It's probably a damn 'what the f**k'." Then Dipak smirks. "Well, I hope the next damn what the f**k doesn't go after you." Tye turns to me. "Are you going to get down, so we can keep going?" "No, I'm fine here." Dipak starts walking. "If one of them comes after me, someone has to save me because I'm going to freeze and pee." "You are about to get peed on Dipak. Here comes another one." Tre pulls his sword. Then Dipak pulls his. I hold on tighter. Tre kills this one. But the boys all got their swords out now. Dipak smiles. "At least we're going to the river. I'll be able to rinse off." Tre nods. "And it's still better than puke." We move again. A snake falls out of a tree and touches me. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" I jump off Dipak and land between the other 2 boys. The snake chases me. I take off running. Tye catches me and throws me over his shoulder. "I wouldn't run around screaming here woman." He stands me up between the 3 of them. "Are you alright?" "I don't like snakes, Tye." "It's dead." "It chased me, Tye." "I seen that." "I didn't like that." "It's dead now though." I sneak to the river again. A leaf moves and I jump straight onto Tre. I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Then I try to turn and see what it was. All the boys are staring at me. "Sorry Tre, I think I might be a little jumpy now." He helps me down. "Try walking, baby." I take steps again. We get almost all the way to the water and a bush moves. I jump on Dipaks' back again. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" This little harmless animal comes out, and I scream loud. He makes a weird noise and runs back in. The boys step into the water. I hold on to Dipak. They get in to their knees and Dipak points at something. The other 2 hold their swords ready. One of those 10 foot long snakes with legs and a million teeth comes at them from the water. Tre kills it quick. The blood spreads in the water and the body drops. All of a sudden, the water starts moving. The boys all back up out of the water. These big fish jump everywhere. They are jumping out of the water and diving on that big snake. They have a lot of teeth. They are eating the whole thing. There are many fish with teeth jumping. They are tearing right through that snake's flesh. They stand still and stare at all the water and fish splashing around. After a few minutes of being in shock, I climb off of Dipak. "Boys." They turn towards me. "Thank you for showing me the fish. There is no way in hell I'm going in there." I turn around. Tye comes over. "I'LL WALK YOU OUT." Dipak and Tre bust out laughing. Dipak rubs his eyes. "You don't have to yell. We're all right here." "She's shaking." Something moves and I jump right into Tye. He throws me over his shoulder and speeds us back to town. All the way to the town. He puts me back on my feet. I give him the biggest hug. "Thank you. I really do appreciate that. I was scared. I could barely move anymore." I hug him again. "Yea, that was not a fun place. I wanted to leave too. Did you see the teeth on those fish? I don't know what I would have done if you had gone in there." "Maybe we would have both peed, sir." Dipak and Tre show up at the same time. They are laughing their asses off. Tye gives them a dirty look. "Those fish had f*****g big teeth. Not to mention the man eating snakes. With legs and teeth bigger than my fingers." I give him another hug. "Big teeth." Tre tries to stop. "That was the fastest 'f**k nope' I've ever seen. You were out of there so fast." "At least he took me with him." Dipak and Tre laugh harder. "Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to leave you there." "Thank you for that, sir." "Anytime. You're ok." He gives me another hug. "You are too. We lived. We're ok." I lay my head on his shoulder. "That was stressful." "Yea but we made it." Dipak wipes his eyes. "I bet next time we come up to a river, he sneaks up on it too." I smile at Tye. "You're my favorite. You got me out of there. That was scary." He smirks. "At least I'm the favorite. And damn straight I'll be sneaking up on rivers from now on." Tre shakes his head. "What do you want to do now that you ran from the fish? Frode is going to want more time than this with Ana." "Not fishing." I shake my head. Tye shakes his head. "Definitely not fishing." Dipak cracks up laughing and then Tre starts up again. After a minute, Tre looks at Dipak. "What do you want to do?" "F..." "Don't even say it." Tye shakes his head. Tre shakes his head. "I'll pick something. Come on." We eat lunch. Then Tre takes us a couple blocks. "Wait here."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD