68. The Beach

1937 Words
"We are taking camels to the pyramids. You can ride in a carriage if you want." I raise my hand. "Carriage." Dipak peeks at me. "I surprised you don't want to ride a camel." "They hurt my butt, no way I can make it that far." He looks down. "You 2 riding camels?" They all get on camels and I climb in a carriage. The man opens all the windows for me again. I watch all the sand go by. It's dry here. We get to the pyramids and I climb out. We explore a bit. We go through the first few rooms. All the carvings and paintings on the walls are amazing. I love trying to figure out the stories. I think I could sit for hours and do that. After a couple of hours, we go back. I run and jump in the bath before Tye can. "WOMAN, YOU KNOW I STINK." "I'LL HURRY." After my bath, Tre combs my hair. "So what are you 2 doing tonight?" "Not fishing." "That's the same thing Tye said. Are you actually going to do anything though?" "Take Ana and do some shopping, maybe. It's my last night here, right?" Dipak nods. "Once we deal with everyone waking up and making sure no one is in frenzy. You will be ok to come back." "Yea, probably some shopping and then get some sleep. Get everything in another pile again tomorrow." Tye comes out of the bathroom. "Woman, there are a couple buildings I want to go see. We passed them today on the camels." "Can we walk to them?" "Yea." "Ok. Ana needs to get out. She's been here all day. And I want to shop. I still want to find a little camel figurine. It is impossible to describe them to people." "Pack her stuff up. I'll get dinner sent up. Did she eat yet?" Frode's eyebrows pop up. "Yea, I just fed her. She's all good." Tye dries his hair with a towel. "Are you all eating here?" I packing her stroller. Everyone nods at him. Although they all seem to be in shock for some reason. I grab a stack of clean diapers and put them in her stroller. Tye smirks. "Did you want another dance lesson before we leave?" I shake my head. "I want to bring the girls here, and we all do one. Did you want to see anymore boobs?" "No, I've seen every woman's boobs in Egypt. I don't need to see them again." Tre and Dipak start laughing. Omar smiles. "Well you know they've been here too long when the man has seen all the boobs." "We never did go to the sea and swim either." "Yea, but we can't take Ana for that." "Was Ylle coming tonight?" "I have no idea." "If she does, we can go swimming. I'll be right back. Getting food." "Ok." Frode looks at Omar. "Do these kids sleep?" "Yes, the earliest they wake up is noon." Frode smiles. "To be young again." "And when I show up at noon. I get yelled at for waking them up to early." They all laugh. Tye comes in and finishes his hair. Then they bring the food. We all sit at the table and eat. All of a sudden, I hear music and it's close. I run out on the balcony and there's a parade right under us. "TYE GET ANA!" He comes out 5 seconds later with Ana. He must have ripped her away from Frode. Everyone else comes out. I try to take Ana. He shakes his head. "If you're going to be jumping up and down so close to the rail, then I'm keeping the baby." Frode nods. "Well fine. But make sure SHE SEES STUFF. You have to point." "She can see a big fireball. I don't have to point at it." I give him a dirty look. "She likes the colors." "Fine, I'll point at stuff and make sure she sees it." "Thank you." I watch him to make sure and he does it. He points stuff out to her and makes her smile. He does good with her. He'll be a good dad. He smiles. Then he puts his arm around me and whispers. "Watch the parade, or I'll have to go get your sunglasses." "I'm sorry." I turn to the parade quick. I can feel Dipak's eyes burning a hole in the side of my head. I look the rail close to him. I know he sees my eyes. Then I turn back and watch the rest of the parade. It takes about 30 minutes, and we all go back inside. Frode takes Ana and gives her a kiss and a hug, bye. Then Tre kisses me. I give him a real kiss. Then Omar makes the door. The 3 of us go shopping and check out the buildings he wanted to. It gets all the way dark before we go back to the room. Ylle and Tanny are waiting for us. "We were starting to wonder if you 2 were coming back." "Sorry Ylle. Frode was here and sat with Ana, so she was stuck in the room all day. We wanted to get her out for a while." "So what did you take her to do?" "We saw the parade. Then went shopping and through a few monuments." "That sounds fun and safe for a baby." I hand Ana to Ylle. Tye nods. "We'll be back in a couple of hours. I don't know what we're doing." They nod and Tye wraps his arm around me and leads me into the hallway. The second he shuts the door, he gives me the deepest kiss. "Sorry I needed a kiss." "WELL TAKE ANOTHER ONE." I jump into his arms and kiss him. He smiles and gives me another deep kiss. Ylle opens the door. "Go further. Maybe you can even get out of the building if you try." He wraps his arm around me and leads me out. "Ylle would be proud of us sir. We got all the way outside." "Where do you want to go?" "Let's try the sea." We go slowly, all the way to the beach. We cuddle and stay close the whole way. "You want to swim baby?" "To dark for me. I can't see well here." He smirks. Then he sits in the sand. "You can swim, sir. I'm kind of afraid of the water in the dark now... And I'm afraid of the dark. It's not a good time for me. I'm sorry. I can sit here though." He pulls me down between his legs. I lean back against his chest, and he wraps his arms around me. "I didn't think about that baby. I'm sorry." "Don't be sorry. I like being here. I'm glad I'm here. I love the water. The feel of it on my toes. The sounds it makes. Even the smell is something I can't describe. I could sit here forever." "I'm sorry so much has been taken from you." He wraps his arms tight around me. "Your peace of mind. Your safety. Your trust..." "Tye stop. I don't want to talk about any of that. I know I'm messed up. I know I have issues. I know I'm broken. I don't want to be told that. I don't want to relive any of it. I know there are things I'll never be able to do again. I know I'll be scared of weird things. I know I'll panic for no reason. But right now I want to sit here and hear the water. I want to forget everything. So, if you want to swim, then go swim. It doesn't bother me at all." "You know what you can do?" "Hmmm?" "Put your toes in the water." He takes me out to where the water meets the sand. I feel the cool water touch my toes. I love that. He rolls up his pant legs, and we walk for a long time. Then we dance. He twirls me and spins me. He even throws me in the air a couple of times. We end up back where we started somehow. We sit back down with our shoes, and he wraps his arms around me again. "That was the most fun I've ever had on a beach." "Me too, baby." He kisses my neck from behind and hits right on one of the marking spots. I grab his arms. I open my mouth to tell him he's on it, but he kisses it again. I grab his arms tighter. "Tye, you're kissing on my marking spot. You're making me crazy." "I know." He kisses it again. "We're on a beach." He kisses it again, then starts sucking on it. My head falls to the side on its own. "I know baby." He has one arm wrapped around me, and he kisses my marking spot over and over. He lifts my dress with his other hand. I feel his fingertips moving up my thigh softly. "Anyone can come here." I reach for his hand to stop it. He gives my marking spot the wettest kiss and my hands grab his arm again. "OOHHHH." He reaches in my underwear and starts touching me. My head falls to the side. "I'll watch for people. You relax." His fingers slide back and forth on me slow, soft, and gentle. "Oh yes please." He adds a little pressure. "Oh god, Tye yes." "Good girl." "Uhhhh." He starts circling that spot that feels good. "Tye please." "Please, what baby?" "Sir." "You like this baby?" "OH YES." I hear something. People are walking towards us. I grab his hand. "It's ok baby, they are far away." He moves his fingers faster. "TYE." My head falls onto him. "Here it is. c*m for me." "OH GOD YES." The pleasure explodes. "Good girl." "TYE." "f**k, I love it when you scream my name like that. Keep cumming baby." "OH TYE" I put my hand on his to slow him down. "Tye." He moves slowly again. Up and down, side to side. Gently. His fingers are sliding everywhere. I'm soaked. I snuggle into him. He holds me tighter then fixes my underwear. He pushes my dress down and wraps his arms around me. I turn around and wrap my arms around him. "You're ok baby. I wanted to make you feel good." "You did." "The beach is closed at night. You 2 are going to have to find something else to do." I whisper, "Let's go to jail." He smirks. "Why is it closed at night? We're only sitting here watching the water." "It's closed for cleaning and safety concerns. Go find something else to do." I jump up. "I WANT TO SWIM THOUGH." "You 2 seem awful young to be out this late." I run for the water. Tye runs the other way. He gets tackled and I get picked up. "I'm telling my daddy on you." "This one is telling her daddy. She is to young to be out this late captain." "Is he young too?" "Yea. He's young too." "Let's put them together and get their parents." We get put in the back of a carriage. We laugh the entire way. Then they put us in a jail cell. We sit on the bed, and he puts his arm around me. "You finally went to jail for real, baby." "Thank you." "Give me an adult name that will come and get you." We both say "Ylle." at the same time. He takes the address and leaves.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD