69. The Baby Did It

1597 Words
Tre and Dipak come in 10 minutes later. "We said Ylle. Not you 2." Tre shakes his head. "She is taking care of the baby. What are you thinking being out this late? It's 2 in the morning." "We were just on the beach." Tye gives him a dirty look. "Yea, it's not that late, and we wanted to see the water before we left." Tre rubs his eyes. "I can't... Dipak, you do this." "It is to late. You need to go to sleep. It is to dark to even swim. And why did you run? Why are you even awake?" "We watched the parade. Then we went shopping and seen some monuments with Ana. Then we went back to the room. Ylle was there. She took Ana. The only thing we had left to do was see the water. So we sat on the sand for a bit. Then the mean man grabbed me and I told him I would tell daddy on him. And really, it's not that late. This is the earliest we've been in since we've been here." "'IN' Being a jail cell." "OUR ONLY CRIME IS BEING YOUNG. THEY ARE CALLING OUR PARENTS. SO I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU MY DADDY TRE." Tye shakes his head. "OLD ASSES." I slam myself against the wall and cross my arms. Dipak rubs his eyes. "What exactly did you do?" We yell, "WE WERE ON THE BEACH." "You're not allowed to be on the beach?" Tye says, "I guess they close it at night for some reason. We were on the beach. They grabbed us and brought us here because we are young." I yell, "WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS CLOSED." Tre nods. Dipak yells, "NO. THEY BROUGHT YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU RAN. WHY DID YOU RUN?" I try to hide. Tye holds me beside him. "BECAUSE THEY WERE TRYING TO CATCH US." Dipak walks out and comes back a minute later with someone. "You responsible for both of them?" "I guess I have to be." "They are to young to be wandering around at night." "Yea, I'll deal with it." I stretch the second we get outside. Tre wraps his arm around me. "You getting tired baby?" I shake my head. "I want to walk around some more." "We can go over to the..." "NO." Tre picks me up with one arm under my knees. The other under my back. "She's going to fall asleep." I open my eyes and it's early morning. It surprises me. It's probably only about 9. Ana is sleeping on one side of me and Tye is all wrapped around me from behind. I want to see what's going on at the castle. I wiggle out and connect to the king's office and no one is in it. Tre's apartment and no one is the sitting room there. They might still be sleeping. I don't know how late they were here last night. I check the medical area and that place is packed. They have beds everywhere. The servant is out of my apartment. Nobody is in Thora's. Dipak's sitting in the chair. He's got his head down. I think he might be asleep like that. Then he leans back and I see his eyes. He's sitting by himself crying. I don't know why, but I really want to comfort him. After everything he did to me, I still want to make him feel better. How stupid am I? I close the connection and release the magic. I know if I watch him to long, I'll end up going there. I move Ana to her stroller to sleep. Then I wrap around Tye. I must not be as sneaky as I thought because he lays me on my back. He climbs on top of me. "Where's Ana?" "She's in her stroller." "Good." He pushes himself up against me and gives me the deepest kiss. The bed ends up in worse shape than it did last time. The covers are coming off everything. There's a pillow that exploded, so feathers are everywhere. The pillows and blankets and sheets are everywhere. He hugs me. "It is really fun destroying this thing." I give him a kiss and rub my boobs on his chest. "Woman, I will put you right back in that bed and do it again." He tosses me onto the bed. 2 of the bed legs snap, and now the bed is sitting sideways. He rubs his eyes. Next thing I know, he is back on top of me. I hit him with a pillow and it explodes. More feathers go all over the bed. "Sir, let's get dressed before we drop through the floor." "Yea, we keep making it worse." Ana starts wiggling around, so I get her a bath and fed. I come out and Tye takes a bath. I get some food sent up. Then we have breakfast. I lay Ana in the middle of the bed and throw feathers at her. She loves it. She actually starts laughing. "Aww I've never heard her laugh like this Tye." I climb on the bed and keep throwing feathers, so they fall on her. He smiles at us, then he hits me with another pillow and the feathers fly. She laughs so hard. It's so adorable. "I'll get the cleaners to come and fix this. We can walk around for a couple of hours. I want to get it fixed before anyone shows up." "Yea that's a good idea." I brush the feathers off her and put her in her stroller. All of a sudden, Omar is in the room. He turns and tries to shut the door off, but Tre and Dipak are right behind him. They cross their arms. All of them stare at the bed. Omar looks at us. "I guess you 2 woke up early?" Tre rubs his eyes. Dipak's go red. We look at each other. "THE BABY DID IT." We point at Ana's stroller. Omar nods. Tre and Dipak don't move at all. I grab a pillow and smack Tre in the shoulder with it. The feathers fly all over them. Then they start raining down on Ana and she cracks up laughing again. Tye jumps on the other side of the bed, to get more feathers, and the legs break on that side of the bed. He falls off the side of it. I laugh hard. "WOMAN." He gets off the floor and grabs another pillow. "I was fixing the sideways issue." He throws it at me and it explodes. I go to grab a pillow to throw back at him and my feet get tangled in the mess of blankets and sheets. I fall right off the bed. Tye cracks up laughing. "Are you alright?" "Yes I'm good." I grab a pillow and launch it at him. Then I throw some feathers up for Ana. She laughs. I look at Tre, Omar, and Dipak. "You 3 look like you got in a fight with a big turkey." Me and Tye both lose it. Tye lays down on the bed. "I need a minute." I put Ana beside him. Not like we're going anywhere now. I stand in the middle of the bed dropping feathers on her by the handful. She laughs the entire time. Tre looks at me. "Woman..." He rubs his eyes again. Then he grabs a pillow. He smacks me with it and feathers fly all over us again. "I need to get Frode. He has to see her laughing like this." Omar makes a door quick and comes back after about 1 minute. "He was already in the office." "Oh wow." He stands there staring at the bed. Dipak picks up a pillow and hits me with it. It explodes everywhere, and the feathers start falling. Ana cracks up laughing so hard. Frode smiles. Then he gets tears in his eyes. "Oh her laugh is so precious." I start picking up handfuls of feathers and throwing them up. Ana laughs and laughs. "Thora has to see this." Frode runs right into the door. "OMAR FIX THE DOOR." Me, Tye, Tre, and Dipak do not talk. It's a little awkward. A few minutes later, Frode carries Thora in over his shoulder. "FRODE I CAN WALK." He stands her up. She sees the bed. "OH MY WORD. What the hell are you 2 doing to each other?" "No watch." I drop a handful of feathers. Ana watches them all fall towards her and laughs so hard. Thora starts sobbing. "When did she start that? It's so precious." "About an hour ago. I hit Tye with a pillow, or he hit me. She thought it was hilarious. So that started a pillow fight. Then the bed broke... Then the bed broke again." Tye nods. "Then she fell out of it." Thora's eyes get so big. "Nadine fell out of it, not Ana." She nods like that was ok. Omar nods. "This really explains so much now." Thora jumps in the bed and grabs Ana. "I missed you so much my sweet baby." She lays down and puts her head on Tye's stomach. Then she puts Ana on her stomach. "Do it again. I want to see what she sees." "Get out of bed with Tye." I glare at him. "Knock it off Frode. She just wants to see what Ana sees." I climb back on the bed and drop feathers on them. Ana cracks up laughing again. "I want all these feathers sent to my house." "Of course."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD