62. Little Bit Of Rope

1155 Words
I am sleeping on Tye's chest again. I roll off and stretch as far as I can. His eyes go dark. He kisses my n****e right away. Then he rolls between my legs. He presses his hard d**k against me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses my marking spot and speeds up with the thrusting. He's going to fast for me. I need to wake up. I push him off me and climb on top of him. I straddle him and rub my p***y on his d**k through clothes. I give him a deep kiss. "I'm not awake sir." He grabs my hips and shoves himself against me. "Wake up baby." I kiss his marking spot and run my nails over the other one. He grabs my hips and ass so tight. I sit up on my knees and keep rubbing my p***y on his d**k. "Someone likes it in the morning." I bite my lip, then put my hand on his throat. I lean down and give him a kiss while I rub on him. "f**k woman." I kiss his marking spot. "Do I have rope here?" I lean up, and his eyes go about 10 shades darker. Then he flips us over and thrusts against me. "No rope woman." He gives me a deep kiss. I run my hands up and down his back. f**k I want this man. "A little bit of rope." I push us back over. I kiss his shoulder then bite it while I rub my p***y on him. He grabs both my boobs and thrusts his d**k up at me. He pinches my n*****s and I throw my head back and rub on him. "Oh f**k yes." He flips us right back over and shoves himself against me. "Woman, there is no rope here." He gives me the deepest kiss and starts thrusting against me hard and fast. I use my hands and feet to get his pants off. He's still got his underwear on. But I'll get those next. I grab his hair and pull it. "f**k TYE." I push us over again, so I'm on top. I give him a deep kiss then bite his lip. I push my p***y so hard onto his d**k. It feels so good. I rub my p***y back and forth. While I'm doing that, I drag my nails over both of his marking spots all the way down to his lower stomach. Then back up, when I go over his marking spots again, he flips us back over. "f**k woman. You are mine." He shreds my underwear off me with his hand. I try to get his underwear off. I want him so much. He gives me the roughest kiss and shoves it against me hard. He grabs me by the throat and kisses my marking spot. "TYE." I grab his hair and pull. Then I roll us back over. I rub against him. I want his d**k right now. I grab him by the throat again. This time with both hands. "MINE." I push off him and try to pull his underwear off. He grabs me by the hair and rolls us back over. He pulls my hair and bites my n****e. He thrusts against me fast again. "f**k" "TYE." "c*m for me woman." The pressure explodes again. "OH YES." My toes curl up, and my head falls back. "TYE YES." I feel him throbbing against me. "TYE." "NADINE." "OOHHH." The pleasure pulses over and over. "TYE." I hold him so close. He holds me even closer. "f**k YES." We calm down after a minute. He climbs off me and pulls me into his arms. I start falling asleep right away. Ana starts fussing and I sit up. He laughs. "Lay down. I'll get Ana." I lay right back down. He kisses my head. "Sleep for a little bit baby." I fall right to sleep in his warm spot. I wake up an hour later. Tye has Ana on the balcony. They are looking around. I find the shirt I was wearing. I put it on and go to the balcony. "Good morning. I'm sorry, I should have got up with her." "No you shouldn't have. You needed a nap... Go take a bath. I got her. I'll get us some breakfast." My eyebrows shoot up. He gives me a kiss. "Good morning." Something in my chest connects. This seems big. Not the in love one. But it's close. I take a bath and get dressed. When I get back, Ylle, Omar, and Tre are all here. The bed is destroyed. The sheets, pillows, and blankets are off and everywhere. Ylle points at something and Tye picks it up and puts it in his pocket. He's still carrying Ana. I take Ana. "Why are you 2 here so early?" Omar nods. "It's after 2, Nadine." Ylle laughs. "They are teenagers. It's morning until at least 3." "Yea, I just woke up. But usually you don't come until nighttime. Did something happen?" Tre wraps me in his arms. "No, but we have an idea. We need your help." "Of course sir." "We need to pull him to the king's office. If Bud can see you through the door, that should alert him." "And will you stay here?" "No. I will be there." "But I would like it if you weren't there." "But I will be there." "You can stay here?" "No, I need to go back." "TRE." "What baby?" "BRING ME SOME ROPE." "Baby." "NOW." "Baby, can you stand here in front of the door and help us lure him in?" "Can you just let me tie your ass to here?" "Baby, I really need to go back though." "Fine rope." I hold my hand out. "I can not stay, baby." "I'll use it on him then." I point at Tye. "No. You are not getting any rope." I jump up and down. He takes Ana and hands her to Ylle. "I WANT ROPE." "NO." "THEN STAY HERE." "BABY I CAN'T." "TYE HELP ME." "Nope. I'm out of this one." "GIVE ME ROPE TRE." Omar cracks up. "She's going to tie both of you up now." "BABY... We have to get rid of him, so you can go back. We need some help to lure him." "FINE." I go in the bathroom and slam the door. Then Ylle opens the bathroom door. "You have to help them at the door. Not in here." I come out with my arms crossed glaring at Tre. Omar motions at Tye. "She will connect from this side. Then she will turn on both views. If she can't get it within 5 minutes. I will come back. But she should be able too." He nods. Then Omar and Tre go back through. "Take Ana outside please. I don't want her anywhere he can see her." Ylle goes to the balcony with Ana.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD