63. Red Glitter

1313 Words
I open the door, so we can see the kings office. Bud is standing there now. Everyone else seems to be in a trance. Swaying back and forth. "It's part of the plan, baby. Connect it the rest of the way." Tye puts his arm around me. I finish the connection, so Bud can see me. He says something. Then he points and tries to come to me. But he can't come into my connection. The dark magic man shows up right beside him and throws something at me. It breaks and red glitter falls all over the floor in front of the doorway. I smirk at the man and Dipak grabs him from behind. They start struggling, and then more people join in. Swords get drawn and Omar closes the connection. I release the magic from the door and start to reconnect. "Don't baby. If they need to connect somewhere fast, you could block them. We can check later." "I'll take a quick bath, then we can eat." He goes to the bath and I walk out on the balcony to find Ylle. Her and the baby are sitting. I sit down beside them. "Tre told me what happened with Dipak. He's still your mate. If you really don't want him, you'll have to refuse the bond in 13 years, when you come of age. There is nothing you can do now to get rid of it. But 13 years is still a long time. To long to hold anger." "I'm holding a lot right now." "Everyone is. No one saw that coming. No one thought he would ever hurt you. Was it because you kissed Tye?" "Part of it. Mostly he seemed mad because I fell asleep at the ball. It didn't help that I was sleeping on Tye. But he was just mad. He's always mad about something... I was tired. He could have sat with me. He's always to busy for that though." Tye comes out. "What else does he get mad about?" "He gets mad that I'm young. Every time I try to have fun, he deals with it. He doesn't have fun with any of the stuff I do." She gives me a confused look. "Like the arena. I took him to it once. It's really fun. I sat screaming with a group of girls. But he didn't enjoy it at all. He sat there taking notes the whole time. That way we could take it home and make money from it. When he was done, he told me it was time to go." "Give me another example." "I went to the Yanin village once with him to get something for the friendly talkers group to negotiate for. They were having a festival. He left me with some village girls, like always. Then he went and did the mission. I had a lot of fun and got to hug a prince." They smile. "He did the mission. Then I got yelled at for being there alone." Tye winks. "I thought you were alone. I didn't know it was part of the mission, or he was even there with you. I never seen him." "He will always leave you with people your own age? Yea, that is an issue. He's not connecting at all with you there... But that in itself isn't a huge issue. He's having problems connecting with a teenage girl's level of fun. I mean, he's not a teenager or a girl, so you can see where that issue would arise. But he shouldn't be leaving you with whoever he can find or ignoring you either. I can see how you could interpret that as him being mad at you for being young. That's enough for today. You 2 go eat and find something to do. I'll come and watch Ana for a few hours later." I take Ana from her. "Thank you Ylle." I go in with Ana and look around. The bed is horrible. There are pillows and blankets everywhere. The covers are all coming off everything. One of the pillows got a big hole in it. So there are feathers everywhere. He stands beside me and we crack up laughing. He gets all serious. "If anyone asks, blame the baby." We laugh even harder. "I'm surprised they didn't say anything about it earlier." "Yea, they all seen it. Tre rolled his eyes and gave me a dirty look." I raise my eyebrows at him. "I told him we didn't have s*x. I don't know if he saw your underwear laying there or not though. I shoved them in my pocket as soon as I saw them." I rub my eyes. "We should probably not do that again. That was close. I mean, I think I took your pants off with my feet." "Yea, all I wanted was you naked too. We can slow down. Maybe not get so rough. I ripped the underwear off you." He gives me a kiss. I smile. "I liked that part sir." I give him another kiss. "Me too, baby." He gives me a deep kiss and grabs my ass. Ana coo's from between us. "Let's try to eat, sir." We finish eating and get Ana all situated. We're about ready to go when Omar and Kane come through. Kane sees the bed and cracks up laughing. Omar watches Kane and laughs, then he rubs his eyes. "You know they will come and clean the room if you ask them too." My eyebrows shoot up. Me and Tye say, "REALLY?" at the same time. Omar and Kane lose it. When they finally stop, Kane nods. "Yes. But we came through to tell you that he is gone. It will still be a couple of days before you can go back. We think his last pulse went through this morning. So you'll be here at least 2 more nights." "Ok." Omar shakes his head. "I will tell the owner to send the cleaners in. I would like it if you would make a pile of stuff that can go back to the castle. Anything dirty. Anything you won't need. I think that will make it easier to keep clean too. Also, you are still keeping Ana. Thora and the servants are all still out of it, so you are her best option." "That's fine." Kane crosses his arms. "Oh, Tre said you have medicine we can knock the guards out with? Set them all up with blood drips. That will help the frenzy issue later." Tye scratches his head. I have no idea where that got to. I know some is still in the wall. Omar rubs his eyes. "I'm sure you'll find it. Go do something for now and we will get the cleaners in here. Give them an hour." Kane shakes his head. "More like 3." Omar nods. "Give them 3 hours and then come back, then sort the stuff that can go back now. Put it in a pile over by the closet door. Like you did in the first place." Kane nods. "Having the cleaners get the dishes and bed fixed will make this room a lot better. It's not that bad other than the towels and trash, dishes, and bed." Omar turns to him. "That's everything Kane. There are even towels on the balcony for some reason." "I mean, they don't have a lot of personal stuff here. It'll be easy to sort out once this is fixed." "Yes, other than the clothes they keep buying because they don't know how to clean the old ones." "You can tell they both had servants their whole lives." I yell, "GUYS, WE'RE RIGHT HERE." "Sorry, go find something to do for a few hours." "AND NOT SOMETHING TEENAGERS DO." I put Ana in her stroller. Then me and Tye push her out onto the path.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD