45. Please Don't Cry

1612 Words
I put on a human dress. I need something to sleep in. I get a drink of water from the kitchen and Dipak comes in. "Did you have fun love?" He is on me so fast. He gives me the deepest kiss then goes right after my marking spots. He kisses and sucks on them. I grab him. He feels so good in my arms. I can tell he's drunk. He's a little clumsier and rougher than normal. But it's not bad. He still feels good. I give him a kiss, and he picks me up and puts me on the kitchen counter. He pushes my dress up and rips my underwear off. Then he kisses my p***y. "Oh yes please." "Please what?" "Please sir." He slides his fingers inside. "OH YES." He helps me off the counter. Then he spins me around and bends me over it. He lifts the dress up and slides his d**k inside of me. I start pushing back at him right away. He grabs my hips and starts f*****g me. "YES." Then he smacks my ass. "What did I tell you about kissing him?" I don't say anything and he keeps f*****g me. He smacks me again. "And I could tell by your eyes, you liked it. You kissed him back." He hits my butt so hard and it hurts. "You both wanted that." He smacks me again. "That hurts." "I'm going to beat your ass until it hurts." He shoves his d**k in me harder and hits me on the other side of my butt. "And then you sleep with him all night." He spanks me again. "How the f**k do you think that looked?" He smacks me again and my knees buckle. "Please stop, it hurts." He takes his d**k out of me and pulls his pants up. Then he grabs my shoulder and forces me to stay bent over the counter. He spanks me 3 more times. I try to move and I fall. "Please stop." He grabs my arms and pulls me off the ground. His eyes are red. "How many times have I asked you to stop kissing him?" He grabs my ribs and turns me. He pushes me down on the table by my shoulders. Everywhere he touches me, it hurts so much. He spanks me again and my whole body falls. I hit the ground hard. He steps towards me. "KANE! HELP ME!" "Sweetheart, I'm sorry." The bond breaks. It hurts. "KANE!" Kane comes through the wall with red eyes. Dipak is on his knee's crying. "I'm so sorry." I can't get off the floor. Tye runs in the hole in the wall. "WHAT THE HELL?" 4 Guards follow him in. Dipak stands up. "AAAAHHHHH!" I crawl to a corner and shake. I hold my dress down past my knees. I don't know why, but it makes me feel better. Kane hits him on the head with one of my vases, and he falls to the floor. I fall over and cry. I can't stop shaking. I hurt so much. Tye sits down on the floor beside me and rubs my hair. "You're safe now." "Get the doctor. She is scared and panicking. She's just in too much pain to get up. Mary, we need you and Tre here now. No, he beat the hell out of her." Dipak moves and I jump straight onto Tye. My body tries to move weirdly to stop the pain I caused. "AAAHHHH!" My whole body hurts. Then I start shaking even worse. I bury my face in him and he rubs my hair. "2 days. I want to make sure he's good and sober before he wakes up." "This one is in shock. Do you know the extent of the injuries?" "Tre's on the way." "Look at me Nadine." I peek and Cruor is beside me. "Try to relax. We'll wait and see what Tre and Mary have to say before I do anything. Guards get Dipak to the medical area and tell Vitchen 2 days." Kane rubs his eyes. "One of you let Frode know that he is in command." Tye puts his hand on me and tries to pull me into him lightly. It hurts so much. I cry and try to get away from his hand, but that hurts my other side. "What did you do?" "I touched her ribs." "The injuries may be severe." Tye rubs my hair and pulls my head back onto his chest. Then he rubs my back so lightly. It feels good and he's so warm. The shaking begins to slow down. "She's ok like this. It should only be a few minutes before they get here." "Why did you make a hole right by the door?... Oh my. What happened?" "Dipak was drunk and mad, Omar." Someone messes with my dress. "NO" Tye rubs my head again. Cruor says, "I need to see your ribs, Nadine. I'm not taking the dress off. I need to unbutton it down your back a little. Stay relaxed. No one will hurt you." I feel the dress get unbuttoned, then I feel cool air hit my back. That feels good too. All of a sudden, every muscle in Tye's body goes tense. "HANDS OFF HER!" Tye stops rubbing my hair. "This doesn't look good. But there is nothing broken that I can tell. We can wait for Tre to get here." I feel Tye relax again under me. Then he lightly touches my back. He runs his fingertips over the bruises. Up by my shoulders and on my ribs. It feels so good. I could go to sleep if I didn't hurt so much. Omar kneels in front of me. "You're going to be ok. Do you want to go to your house?" I start to lose focus. "Nadine... She is really in shock." "WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO TO HER? I'LL f*****g KILL HIM." I hear more wall crumble. Omar yells, "TRE GET BACK IN HERE. SHE NEEDS YOU." Mary yells, "WELL NO WONDER THE BOND f*****g BROKE. HE TRIED TO BEAT HER TO DEATH." Omar yells, "IT'S NOT BROKE. IT'S JUST NOT GOOD." I snuggle Tye. He touches my back lightly. "ENOUGH YELLING. BLOODY HELL. THE CHILD IS IN SHOCK AGAIN. AND JUST HAD SOMEONE ELSE SHE LOVES BEAT HER. TRE, you have to find a way to get her in her room or to the medical area. I need to know of any other bruising. We can't search her here. Mary and Omar, arguing about the bond, is not helping anything. TRE, get rid of the red eyes. Tye, keep not moving until we can sort this out. Kane, what the hell are you doing?" "I shouldn't have left her at all. This is my fault. I knew he was drunk." "Can you wait to blame yourself please? It's not helping us right now. And you did not do this to her. It is no one's fault but Dipak's. Can we please move on for now?" "Yes, sorry doctor." Tre gets in front of me. He has tears on his face. "Baby, I'm going to move you. It might hurt, but we have to see how much bruising is on you. Will you try to help me?" I reach for him and wipe a tear off his cheek. "Please don't cry. I don't like it when you cry." He smiles at me. "We have to get you up, ok?" I nod. "Kane come here. Don't touch her back. We're going to lift her by her arms. Don't touch the bruises on them. Hopefully she can stand, and we can walk her to her room. Mary, are we good?" "I'm going to button a few of these buttons back up, little miss. I don't want this falling off. You can move her now. Slowly." They grab my arms so easily. "Try to stand up baby." I try to move, but I can't get my legs right with Tye under me, and they have my arms. "Use us baby. We're afraid of putting too much pressure on you." I put the weight on my arms and push myself up as much as I can with my feet. My knees start shaking and they lift more. They get me to standing. Then they take me to my bedroom. It seems I can stand on my own again. They let go but keep their hands close to me. "Kane, wait outside the door. I'll yell if I need you." I hear the door shut and Tre pulls the dress off. "He tried to beat your ass like I did the one day, didn't he?" I nod and start sobbing. "Don't cry baby. Please. I'm afraid to even touch you. I'm not even going to put any clothes back on you. Let's get you in bed. You're going to have to sleep on your stomach. You can sleep on me. But I have to get rid of all these people." He pulls the covers back on my bed. "Crawl in and lay down. I'll be back in a few minutes ok?" "Ok." He guides me in and then covers me up gently. I stare at the wall. He puts a straw in my mouth. "Cruor said it will help with the pain and help you sleep. Drink it all baby." He strips to his underwear and lays down beside me. He rubs my back with his fingertips like Tye was doing. It feels so good. I start relaxing even more. Then my eyes start getting heavy. "I love you baby." I barely hear him as I fall asleep.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD