Experimental-9

1954 Words
As much as she played with herself Nadia couldn’t seem to find the right way to use her hand or the vibrator to push her over the edge and into the nirvana of orgasm. In the back of her mind she realized that maybe she was holding herself back or perhaps she felt guilt over stealing the vibe from her roommate, but instead of giving her relief, the vibe was only giving her frustration. It was this scene of lust and frustration that Sarah walked in on and Nadia didn’t panic or react hardly at all when her roommate saw Nadia playing with her vibrator, possibly the most personal possession she own. Sarah frowned, stepped inside, and closed the door behind her. Instead of asking if Sarah was upset, Nadia only thought of herself. “Thank the gods you’re back. I’m on the edge and can’t get over. Lend me a hand?” Nadia smiled winningly, extracted the vibe from her p***y, twisted it off, tossed it aside, and held out her hands to her roommate and one-time lover. “Are you actually asking me that?” Sarah said as she put down her book bag and sat down on her bed. “Yes. I’m really horny and I need help.” “After stealing my vibrator.” Sarah was half-angry at the theft and half-embarrassed for herself, but couldn’t say why. “Yes.” “I don’t know what to say.” Sarah’s expression was all but blank. “Say yes. I need someone else’s touch right now.” Her first instinct was the rage at Nadia and say no, but Sarah collected herself. “Do you realize what an incredible violation of my privacy this is?” She indicated the vibrator with her eyes. “Well, yes, but I think we can work through that.” Nadia still wasn’t thinking clearly. Sarah inhaled deeply and prepared herself to tell Nadia everything was going to change, but then she didn’t. There was something heavy, almost electric but more substantial, in the air. Instead she said, “I’m going to regret this.” Then she stood up and started to undress. Nadia warmly greeted her roommate into her bed. Any minor infraction over the use of her vibrator was forgotten as the two women kissed and pressed their skin together. A shiver ran over Nadia’s body as she realized how wonderful it felt to have another woman’s body touching hers. Sarah had left on her bra and panties which prevented Nadia from having easy access to her, but that was fine because Nadia still had on her shirt, not having bothered to remove it while she was m**********g with Sarah’s vibe. Somewhat to Nadia’s surprise, Sarah was the aggressor tonight, pulling off Nadia’s shirt and camisole, kissing her fiercely and controlling the situation. Sarah eagerly kissed her way down Nadia’s body, opened up her legs and delved into her p***y. All Nadia had to do was lie back and take it. If Sarah had any reluctance about sleeping with another woman while still having Cassidie as her long-distance girlfriend, it didn’t show. Sarah became an enthusiastic lover quickly bringing Nadia to orgasm several times in a row without giving Nadia a moment’s respite. “Stop stop stop!” Nadia insisted at some point. Her head was swimming and her s*x had become too sensitive even for Sarah’s soft tongue. “What’s the matter?” Sarah kissed the inside of her blonde lover’s thigh which was wet with sweat. She laughed lightly when Nadia trembled at the light touch. “I need a break. You made me c*m too much.” “Too much? There’s no such thing.” “You’re going to burn me out,” Nadia pretended to complain. “That’s something you do that Cassidie doesn’t,” Sarah said pensively. “What’s that?” Nadia was uncomfortable discussing Sarah’s girlfriend. While she had a physical need to have s*x with someone, anyone, while under Prof. Pitor’s precursor, she didn’t like to feel that she was coming between two women who were in love. “She has a hard time cumming. You don’t. I like that.” “Glad I have something you appreciate.” Orgasms were something that had always come, literally, easy to Nadia. She learned to masturbate when she was young and was delighted when she happened across that little burst of cosmic power that so many women found elusive. In private moments she felt bad for those women who had trouble orgasming, but then reminded herself that wasn’t her problem. She had other problems to worry about. “Let me help you out now,” she said and pushed Sarah up so it was easier to remove her bra. As always it was one of an athletic design, something to keep the busty lesbian’s breasts under control. For someone who was so athletic, she was extraordinarily well-endowed. For the first few days that Nadia knew her roommate, she wondered why Sarah didn’t wear something a little more feminine, a little sexier, but then when Sarah came out to her, everything made sense. Nadia wondered what it would be like having s*x with a woman who was much more feminine. While Sarah certainly wasn’t butch or ambiguous, she certainly wasn’t a soft flower either and that made it easier for Nadia to reconcile her sexuality with what she was doing. In the end it didn’t matter; Nadia had physical, s****l needs and would use anyone available to meet those needs. Once her t**s were free, Nadia gave them so kisses and nibbles before forcing Sarah onto her back where it was easier to pull off her practical—and yet oddly attractive—panties. “I love the way your p***y looks,” Nadia said aloud before moving in to kiss and lick it. If she had looked up at that particular moment she would have seen Sarah flush red not with excitement or lust, but embarrassment. Sarah had never received a lot of compliments in her life over her body or face. Cassidie professed to find her body the most beautiful in the world, but to her those words sounded like those of a woman blinded by love. They were certainly sincere, but hardly accurate. It was Nadia’s words that sounded true and unforced because their time together was just a fling and Nadia wouldn’t lie to her roommate just to get s*x—Nadia was beautiful and sexy enough to bed anyone she wanted—which made Sarah feel terrible because Cassidie loved her while her time with Nadia was just lust. It was easy enough to push those thoughts aside as Nadia went down on her at ate her p***y with enthusiasm. It might have been her imagination, but she was certain that she felt a strong tingling sensation right as she started to crest the mountain to orgasm. She didn’t exactly explode all over Nadia’s face, but it was the best orgasm she had had since last sleeping with Cassidie, another thought that made her feel terrible until Nadia crawled up her body and softly kissed her on the lips to say, “Thank you. You’re the best roommate ever.” That made Sarah giggle. “I think we’re more than just roommates.” “I know, but I’m not stealing you away from Cassidie, I’m just using you for sex.” Sarah frowned. “You know how to make a girl feel loved.” “I’m sorry, but I have to be truthful with you. I like having s*x with you, though, to be honest, I like having s*x with most people. I don’t think I’d actually have a long-term romantic relationship with a woman. I prefer men. I think.” That made Sarah actually burst out with laughter. “Long term relationship?” she questioned. “The longest relationship I think I’ve ever seen you have is maybe a week, and that was with a guy you knew was f*****g another woman, and you were f*****g another guy during that time as well!” “True.” To hear the words made Nadia a little bit embarrassed. “But that depends on how you define relationship. And long term. And I f****d Gerry this morning so that’s got to count for something, right?” Sarah just shook her head. “You’re amazing sometimes.” “Thank you.” Chapter Seven Rarely did Nadia wake up with someone in her bed. Usually she just f****d and left, or kicked the other person out. Her life was easier that way. She was momentarily confused when she woke up next to Sarah. The bigger woman was lying on her back and lightly snoring. Nadia had thrown her leg and arm over Sarah’s body as she cuddled up to her dark-haired roommate for warmth…and possible affection as well. Even though it was strange to have someone in her bed, it was still nice to have Sarah’s warm, naked skin under her fingertips as she shook off sleep. Briefly Nadia considered waking Sarah with s*x but then her gaze fell on the clock. “s**t!” She sat bolt upright and nearly fell out of bed. It took her a moment to get untangled from the sheets and blanket before she found her feet and started tossing on clothing at what seemed like random. “What’s the matter?” Sarah asked. Her words were mumbled and her hair hung in a jumble across her face. She was not a morning person and hated it when Nadia woke her before she was done with her natural sleep cycle. “I’ve got fifteen minutes to get to Pitor’s lab for my daily treatment.” “Treatment?” Sarah didn’t understand, mostly because her brain wasn’t working yet. “Never mind. I’ve got to go.” She sat down on the floor to put her sneakers on. She’d run across campus if she had to. A pair of feet his the floor next to her and she looked up to see Sarah stumbling across the room to her dresser. Several thought ran through her head when Sarah bent down to open up a dresser drawer. First she thought that Sarah was hiding away her vibe. Second, a woman’s body was beautiful from just about every angle and Sarah’s fit, athletic body especially so. Third, from behind and at this angle, Sarah’s p***y pouted out between her legs. Her fourth thought was to keep her eyes carefully focused so she didn’t get a close look at Sarah’s anus; there was nothing sexy about that. Fifth and finally, she had never seen Sarah move so quickly and with such determination so early in the morning. “Wait a second,” Sarah mumbled. “You can’t go yet.” A glance at the clock told her time was steadily moving forward. “Why not?” “I need to give you this.” She held up a scrap of woven fabric. It took Nadia a moment to recognize it as one of the cloth bracelets her roommate customarily wore. They were all about a half inch wide, made of some type of thread that was woven together like a summer camp project, and tied around the wrist with the long strings on either end. Sarah changed hers every week or so. They were multi-colored with random patterns in the weave and apparently she either bought them in bulk or had them given to her because she never saw Sarah actually making them. “A bracelet? Now?” She looked at the clock again. “Let me just tie it on your wrist,” Sarah insisted. She was still naked and firmly grasped Nadia’s wrist, tucking it between her ribs and upper arm while she steadied Nadia’s arm to tie the bracelet in place. “What’s this for?” Nadia asked nervously. “It’s not some lesbian gift giving ritual because I haven’t gotten anything for you.” She grinned at her wiseass comment. “No, it’s a protective charm bracelet. My mother makes them.” “Where are the charms?” Nadia asked. There was nothing hanging from the bracelet. “The bracelet is the charm,” Sarah patiently explained. “My mother makes them for me. She made me promise to wear one all the time while I’m at school because she wants to keep me safe.” “Keep you safe?” Sarah looked up nervously and rolled her eyes. “Mom’s a witch.” Nadia furrowed her eyebrows. “If she’s such a terrible person, why do you wear them?”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD