Experimental-8

2045 Words
From the way he sounded, apparently her call had awoken Gerry. “I thought you were kidding last night when you called.” His words were mumbled but she could understand him well enough. “I’ve got an hour before class. I want you naked and hard when I knock on the door.” She disconnected the call and marched toward Gerry’s dorm. Already the precursor was starting to heat her p***y, making it wet and ready. Of all the guys she had slept with at college Gerry was probably the best in bed. Choosing him was easy, as easy as getting back in bed with him. When she knocked on his door, Gerry wasn’t naked, he was wearing a robe. Frowning, she reached out for him and opened up the bathrobe to reveal a chest and abdomen that was hairy for a someone in college, but that didn’t bother Nadia. What did disappoint her was the flaccid state of his p***s. “I said you had to be hard when I got here,” she told him. Her harsh words alone started to make him rise. “I wasn’t sure if you were kidding or not about this.” “Of course I was serious.” After closing the door she went down on her knees in front of him and took his rising c**k into her hand. A little kiss brought him up to almost a full erection. “Maybe I won’t need to blow you.” “I wouldn’t mind a blowjob,” said Gerry. “I’m not here for what you’d like. I only have a little time and you need to take the edge off,” she informed him as she stood up and started stripping off her clothes without fanfare. It was nearly like she was undressing to take a shower or just to change her clothes. It wasn’t a performance for him at all. “Take the edge off?” he asked. “Is that something new and kinky? Because if it is, it’s something I haven’t heard of before and I’m always willing to try something new.” He grinned at her and glanced down at his c**k, now at full staff. Not wanting to risk a problem he took the hard piece of flesh in hand and slowly stroked it. Nadia just rolled her eyes at the guy she had picked out to f**k her. Gerry was a wonderful cocksman and a nice enough guy, but he thought a little too much of himself. But even so, Nadia was willing to put up with a conceited egomaniac for a few minutes if he could make her c*m and get her through the day. “No. I’m just horny and I need to concentrate on my classes today. Make me c*m a couple of times and I’ll make it worth your while.” And just like that she was naked with her hands on his shoulders, gently pressing down. Gerry didn’t need to be told verbally what she was looking for. He went down to his knees and pressed his face to her cunt. c*********s, Gerry had often said, was an art form every man should not only appreciate but fully embrace with the goal of becoming a master craftsman. Because he was so conceited, Gerry already considered himself to be an expert in this particular field, having created more orgasms for too many women for him to count. At least that’s what he told friends and lovers…and everyone who would listen to him. Truth be told, Gerry was quite good at eating p***y, but Nadia would never tell him that. She sighed in appreciation as his tongue sought out her clit hidden in her moist folds. This only lasted a minute at most before he pulled back with her juices all over his lower face. “You’re already soaking wet. You came here horny.” “I already told you that, dipshit,” she said with another roll of her eyes. “Get on the bed. I want to ride you and I don’t want to mess up my hair and make it look like I’ve been f*****g you.” “You know how to make a guy feel wanted,” he jokingly complained as he practically jumped across the room to the bed and got on his back. “Lose the f*****g attitude or you’ll just get to see me jill off and leave.” Nadia only half meant her threat because she followed him to the bed just as eagerly as he went to it. It only took them a second to align their bodies and she was sliding down his length. That was something else that infuriated and excited Nadia about Gerry. He was good in bed and he had a perfect c**k, not too big not too small, just the right size, just the right angle to hit her good spots, and just the right firmness when she needed to be f****d hard. She rode him hard the moment she mounted his c**k and allowed him to slam his c**k up into her. To both their surprise she came easily and quickly, crying out with a passion that inflamed Gerry’s desire. “You look f*****g beautiful when you c*m,” he told her sitting up and kissing her breasts. She pushed him back down to the bed. “I’m not here for f*****g you!” she insisted as she slammed her hips up and down on him. Their flesh smacked together in an virtually violent fashion. “I’m here for f*****g me!” Being an English major made Gerry a bit of an asshole when it came to precision of language, yet he was smart enough to know not to ask if she was using f*****g in these instances as a verb or an adjective. He decided it was an adjective. He wasn’t stupid, just arrogant. When she came a second time, Gerry gave in to the moment, grabbed Nadia’s hips and thrusted upward a few times before he was able to c*m himself. His orgasm had barely passed when Nadia decided they were done and climbed off him. “Do you have a towel or something I can clean up with?” she asked him, looking around the room. Gerry indicated a towel hanging over his desk chair still slightly damp from a shower earlier in the morning. She grabbed it and wiped between her legs, cleaning herself the best she could, removing as much of Gerry’s c*m so it wouldn’t pool in her panties and distract her in class. “You might want to wash this before using it,” she said tossing it aside. “Or not,” he said grabbing it from the bottom of the bed and sniffing at it. Notes of her scent clung to the fabric. “Don’t be disgusting,” Nadia told him. “My clothes,” she said to herself and spied her panties on top of the rest of her clothes that she had simply dropped to the floor while undressing five minutes earlier. “Nadia,” he said as she started to get dressed. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’ve got a reputation on campus. A slutty one. Not that I mind, I just want you to know what’s being said about you.” “I don’t care what other people say about me.” “Maybe you should, just a little,” he suggested. “You have the male slut reputation already.” “I know. And there are times when I don’t really like it,” he sighed. “Bullshit.” She pulled on her shirt and started to put on her sneakers, tying them as quickly as possible. “You literally called me for a quick f**k. There’s something going on with you that’s not good,” Gerry insisted. “I like a quick NSA f**k as much as the next guy, but I haven’t heard from you since fall semester and now this?” “Don’t worry about me. I know what I’m doing.” She adjusted her jacket and put her hand to the doorknob. “Thanks for the fuck.” With that she was out the door and gone. Gerry groaned and rolled back to his side. He hoped his girlfriend wouldn’t find out about this encounter. The day actually went well for Nadia. She was certain her libido level was higher than normal, but it turned out not to be much of a distraction. Flirting with other students was a good way to pass the time between classes and it did nothing to alter her mental state. Oddly, the precursor seemed to have helped her focus on the work immediately before her. No one in her dorm said a word as she headed to Prof. Pitor’s lab when it was already past seven o’clock and most academic activity had ceased for the night. “I’ll have to do this for the next week?” she asked as she walked in where he was waiting. “Or so,” Pitor corrected. “It depends on how well you process the precursor.” “Process it?” she asked with the beaker already halfway to her lips. The professor produced a hypodermic needle and gestured to the kit he had laid out on the table in front of him. In her eagerness to get another little burst of lust she hadn’t even noticed the new addition to the work area. “You don’t expect me to let you inject me with some drug, do you?” she asked her courage suddenly failing her. “Of course not. I’m just going to take a blood sample. It’s been twenty four hours. I need to check your levels.” “Okay,” she said hesitantly and quickly down the elixir. It might have been her imagination but it was starting to taste better. Maybe it was like alcohol, you needed to get used to the flavor before fully appreciating what it did for you. “Roll up your sleeve.” She did as she was told and, after swabbing her skin with an alcohol wipe, he carefully inserted the needle into a vein. The amount of blood he drew was small, but Nadia still had to look away during the process. It was enlightening learning the many talents her professor had. “You might want to keep a short account of what you are feeling over the next few days. It’ll help me determine when you are ready.” “Ready for what?” He smiled. “You’ll know when it’s the right time. A minute later she was wearing a sparkling Band-Aid and marching back to her dorm. The feeling of lust returned during her walk across campus but she found that she was more than capable of controlling herself. There was no need to curtly grab a passerby and kiss them passionately…well, she admitted to herself, there was a need, but she was able to control that need. She had a plan and was ready to put it into place in just a few minutes. Much to Nadia’s disappointment Sarah was nowhere to be found when she burst into their shared room. “f*****g hell,” she cursed. There was little she could do about it. Where was Sarah? She hadn’t mentioned anything about late-night study groups or anything else. It was unlikely she was out at a party; Sarah wasn’t that sort of girl. She was the sort of girl that Nadia needed in there room when she was horny and needed to f**k. Violating one of the cardinal rules of roommate respect, Nadia went into the bottom drawer of Sarah’s dresser and rooted around for a minute until she found the vibrator. It was small and slim and silver. This was the first time that Nadia had actually laid eyes on the object but she knew that it existed because Sarah had insinuated more than once she had it and where it was hidden (“I’m sure if you gave it some thought you’d get to the bottom of the issue.”). She had also said she only used it when she was missing Cassidie. Maybe in the fall semester Nadia would have been creeped out knowing that when she was at class Sarah might have been in their room, alone, and using the toy. Now she didn’t care. Kicking off her shoes, socks, leggings, and finally ripping down her panties, Nadia collapsed into her bed, twisted the base of the vibrator to start it. She had no hesitation applying it to her p***y. The thought that the last thing it had touched was Sarah’s p***y was only a turn-on, not a deterrent. Never having used a vibe before, she was unsure of what to do. It took only a few seconds to figure out how she liked it against her clit and then when she pushed it inside her p***y she couldn’t decide which way was better.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD