Experimental-10

1956 Words
“No! Not that type of witch, not a b***h. A witch. She’s a witch, worships nature and does craftwork and stuff like that.” “Oh.” This was a side of Sarah she could never have imagined. “An actual witch. And she charms the bracelets?” “You’ve got it now.” Sarah finished tying the elaborate knot to keep the cloth bracelet in place. “And apparently they work because I haven’t gotten in trouble yet since I’ve been at college.” She smiled and gave Nadia a quick kiss on the lips. “So why are you giving it to me? Aren’t they for you?” “They work for anyone. And I want to keep you safe.” She looked away, unable to meet Nadia’s eyes. “I might not be in love with you, but I care for you and I don’t want you to get hurt especially since you’re doing things I think are incredibly dangerous.” Nadia couldn’t bring herself to made a wiseass comment after hearing Sarah’s sincerity. “Thank you,” she said, and got off the floor, grabbed her jacket and left. She only hoped that Sarah wasn’t in bed crying. She made it to the lab just on time, though Prof. Pitor was impatiently awaiting her arrival. “You’re blood work came back fine,” he told her as he decanted another five hundred milliliters into a beaker from a much larger flask. “All the hormone and enzyme levels that I’m monitoring are rising in exactly the way I wanted.” “Good to know professor.” She downed the precursor in one long gulp. It was, essentially, her morning coffee and breakfast. “A question, though. You know this stuff makes me horny and yet you’ve never asked me to have s*x with you. Why not, professor?” He smiled gently at her. “It’s unprofessional for a teacher to have s*x with a student.” She glared at him. “That’s hardly an answer. You’ve stuck a needle in me. I’d like you to stick your c**k in me. Again. Or did you forget about that time you already f****d me.? Pitor shook his head. “I haven’t forgotten. But I have no time for that right now. Clear your schedule for tonight after your dose. I’ll have extra time then.” She winked at him. “I’ll make sure to get all my homework done early,” she promised. Nadia had a lighter schedule this morning which gave her extra time to get to her first class. She headed directly to Gerry’s room. When she knocked on the door she found she was eager and happy to get f****d by him again, it was something fun to do with her spare time. Even if she hadn’t called ahead of time she knew that Gerry was always up for a quick f**k. The moment after the door opened her heart fell. It wasn’t Gerry. It was his roommate whose name escaped her at the moment. “Oh. Where’s Gerry?” she asked. “Morning, Nadia,” the roommate said. He hadn’t just rolled out of bed, but it was obvious he wasn’t ready for the day yet because he hadn’t shaved and had barely combed his auburn hair. His jeans and college logo t-shirt were clean, however. “He has an early morning class on Fridays.” “You’re f*****g kidding me.” He shook his head. “Obviously not.” “f**k. f*****g hell. f**k f**k fuck.” Now he leaned against the doorjamb. “Something the matter?” “He and I had a…uh, a date.” Nadia realized how stupid the words sounded the moment she spoke them. Roomie raised his eyebrows. “Really?” He glanced at his watch. “It’s not even eight thirty. In the morning. Ante meridian. When most of the college is still asleep?” “I get it, Mark,” she snapped at him. “Mike,” he corrected her. “Mike. Whatever.” She angrily kicked the wall next to the door, but not too hard because Nadia didn’t feel like breaking her foot in such a stupid gesture. She was horny, not angry. “I should have called him.” “Well, that is why they call it a booty call. At least the cool kids do. I don’t.” “Okay, yeah, so it was. Was.” Mike shrugged. “Sorry about that.” With a resigned bob of her head, Nadia was about to dismiss the moment, but her body was still in physical need for attention. “No reason to be sorry. Want to make it a booty call anyway?” Mike blinked. “What?” She glared at him like he was an i***t. “I’m horny. Want to f**k?” A barking laugh emitted from Mike’s mouth. “Yeah. Right. Thanks.” She leveled her gaze. “I’m serious.” Still laughing, Mike gestured magnanimously inside his room. “Well then, come on inside and take off your clothes. I like my d**k sucked a little as foreplay. I’m not big into eating pussy.” “That’s fine,” Nadia agreed as she strolled in, dropped her jacket and pulled her shirt and camisole over her head in one smooth movement. “Holy s**t, you’re serious,” Mike goggled at her. “Uh-huh,” said Nadia absently as she stepped on her sneakers to get them off, then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off leaving her in only a pair of small flowered panties. She looked expectantly at him. “It’s easier if you take off your clothes. Or do you just want to bend me over the desk and f**k me that way?” “Hell no,” Mike said as he scrambled out of his clothes. Nadia lay down on his bed, glanced across the room at Gerry’s bed where she had f****d him the day before, and was joined a second later by an eager and erect Mike. “You don’t look like you need your d**k sucked.” “I wouldn’t mind it either,” Mike suggested to her. Happy to accommodate her temporary partner, Nadia sat up and twisted her body around just enough to put his c**k in her mouth. She willingly sucked him for a minute, tasting his precum while making sure he was hard and well-lubricated, before falling back to the bed. “Just f**k me,” she begged, a little ashamed of her need and her willingness to f**k a near-stranger. “I need it.” “Can do,” Mike replied as he reached for the box of condoms Gerry kept in the storage bin between their beds. “You won’t need that. I’m safe.” Mike was skeptical. “You sure?” “I’m a slut,” she informed him. “Of course I’m sure.” She grabbed his c**k and pulled him toward her. There were a few moments while they awkwardly aligned their bodies, but the more experienced Nadia quickly got them settled and Mike pushed into her body. “Oh, that’s nice,” she murmured. “It’s been too long.” “It has?” Mike grunted. Every time he had s*x with a new partner for the first time he always came too quickly to please either himself or her. “How long?” Nadia paused a second before she answered. Mike thought it was because he started pumping his c**k in and out, but in actuality she was a bit embarrassed at the truthful answer. She could have lied, but she didn’t see the need. “Umm…yesterday morning with a guy and last night with a girl.” Mike stopped moving. “What? You f****d a girl last night?” He couldn’t move one inch inside her otherwise he knew he would c*m. “Uh-huh. Don’t worry though, it was just s*x, I’m not a lesbian or in a relationship with her.” “Okay.” Mike’s head was spinning. He was well-aware of Nadia’s reputation from what Gerry had told him, but he wasn’t aware of how much of a slut she was. A second thought occurred to him. “And it was Gerry who f****d you yesterday morning?” He wasn’t sure how he felt about sharing a woman with his roommate, but there wasn’t much to do about it at the moment unless he wanted to pull out and whack off on his own. “Well, actually, I was the one who f****d him. I took him by surprise. Now shut up and f**k me or roll over so I can do the work.” As much as Mike would have enjoyed watching Nadia move atop him, he knew he wasn’t going to last long enough for that to happen. Instead he just started f*****g her with hard as he could, slamming his c**k and body against her until he came a minute later. Nadia enjoyed the treatment and the splash of hot c*m inside her quim, but she didn’t orgasm, that was a great disappointment. “Too soon,” she complained and pushed Mike off. “I’m sorry,” he panted. “I just wasn’t expecting to have s*x this morning with a beautiful woman.” “Flattery won’t get you anywhere,” she informed him. “But thanks for the compliment.” “Give me a minute,” he begged. “I’ll get hard again and I promise I’ll make you c*m. Do you want me to go down on you?” He was willing to do anything she needed for a second chance at her p***y. Nadia shook her head. She rather liked the feeling of a man’s c*m inside her. “No. That’s not necessary. But how will you get hard?” she asked as she reached out and played with his soft c**k, still sticky from his c*m and her juices. “Just give me a minute!” “If I suck you, will you get harder faster than a minute?” She didn’t wait for an answer and just lowered her mouth to his c**k. He tasted of c*m, both his and hers. Somewhat to her amazement he started getting hard again right away. That surprised her, but it delighted her as well. Giving second chances seemed to be the right way to deal with other people. In a minute he was hard again and ready to go. “I’m on top this time,” she told him. “Okay,” Mike quickly agreed. He would have said or done anything for a second f**k with Nadia. The blonde woman straddled his narrow hips and inserted his hard c**k into her wet and slick p***y. On top of his body she felt much more in charge. Mike’s hands went right to her t**s and started rolling her n*****s. Between his c**k in her p***y and the additional stimulation to her small, pink n*****s, Nadia found herself cumming only a minute later. Her body shook and she squeezed her thighs tightly to Mike’s body. He didn’t mind at all; the more she squeezed with her thighs the more he squeezed her n*****s with his fingers. It was an intense feedback they both appreciated. “Keep that up,” she told him as her orgasm passed and she started rolling her hips back and forth again. “My d**k’s still hard.” “Not that!” She wanted to roll her eyes. “Keep playing with my t**s. It feels really good.” “Okay.” He didn’t want to pinch her too hard and cause pain, but she seemed to shudder and moan the most when he applied what he thought was too much pressure. It was a difficult balancing act and was just enough to distract him from cumming too quickly a second time. On the other hand, apparently what he was doing was just right enough to give Nadia a second orgasm without much effort on his part. “Don’t stop,” she ordered him as she started bucking her hips faster and faster. Judging that he had done a good job on the second round, Mike decided to let himself go. A minute later he came a second time, thrusting his hips up into her and shooting his load as deeply into her p***y as possible. Nadia crumpled onto his body, her limbs trembling with the exertion of their love making. “I can’t stay,” she told him as she separated their bodies, half sliding and half falling off the bed. “I’ve got things to do today.” “Huh? Okay, if that’s what you have to do.” Mike wasn’t deceiving himself. He knew at best this was a one-time event. There was no chance of him ever getting inside Nadia’s p***y ever again. “No towel,” she muttered as she looked around. With a shrug she grabbed what she thought was a dirty t-shirt off the floor and wiped away the remains of Mike’s c*m from her cunt.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD