Experimental-7

1984 Words
Moving to adapt to her partner, Sarah opened up her legs, exposing her p***y. A simple kiss right above Sarah’s pubic hairline was how Nadia started her first attempt at c*********s. She looked up to see that Sarah was staring at the ceiling but the dark-haired woman glanced down when she sensed Nadia’s pause. “What?” she asked. It was then she realized that Nadia was still wearing a pair of bright yellow panties that pulled fetchingly across the curve of her buttocks. “Don’t laugh or be disappointed if I’m not very good,” Nadia said, more or less apologetically. Now that the initial rush of getting naked was over, she was having a round of second thoughts. That made her wonder if whatever the drug that Prof. Pitor gave her was wearing off. Even if it was, Nadia wasn’t going to stop now. It would be too awkward…and besides, she wanted to see what s*x with a woman was like. “I won’t know if you don’t do it,” Sarah said. She reached out and caressed the side of Nadia’s face while at the same time resisted placing her hand on top of the blonde woman’s head and pushing her face down to wear it belonged. “And I’ve only got experience with one other woman.” She made an odd face as she thought about her girlfriend whom she was cheating on because she hadn’t been home in months and wanted desperately to have s*x with something besides her own hand. “Just…” she let the order die on her lips because Nadia lowered her head and gently kissed Sarah’s swollen labia. Sarah exhaled in relief. For her technique, Nadia just did to Sarah was she liked being done to her. This was her only point of reference, but she had had s*x with a lot of men, some who were good at eating p***y and many who were not. She knew what to avoid and what was just right. For Nadia it was all about the clit and she quickly discovered that it was much the same for Sarah as well. What had made her nervous—even through her drug-induced haze of perception—was that she would possibly be turned off by the scent, texture, or sight of Sarah’s p***y. It was one thing to admire another woman’s beauty from afar or even academically, it was another step entirely to completely immerse oneself in another woman’s s*x. After her first taste of Sarah and then experiencing how the dark-haired woman responded to her mouth and tongue, Nadia was not only hooked on providing oral pleasure for her roommate, she realized that doing it was a satisfying act in and of itself. Yes, Sarah was wet. She got very wet very quickly. Going down on another woman made Nadia wet as well and she could feel her panties soaking up her excess moisture. She wanted to slip a hand down into her panties and play with herself while at the same time putting a finger into Sarah’s p***y. For a few seconds while she licked and sucked at Sarah, Nadia resisted this temptation and she didn’t know why, but then she realized that in her past she had more than one boyfriend who didn’t like her touching herself while she went down on them. Apparently they thought that all of her attention she be focused on them while she was sucking c**k, which seemed a crime because she liked touching herself. Resolving to make a change in her life, Nadia plunged one hand into her panties while slipping a finger of the other up inside Sarah. Her lover let out and extra grunt as she was penetrated and Nadia took that as a good sign; she started playing with her clit just enough to keep her on edge. Or actually more than that. Nadia let out a little moan while she continued to lick Sarah’s p***y. “You like eating me out?” Sarah asked as she looked down between her legs. Nadia kept her mouth on Sarah’s cunt while she looked up and met the other woman’s eyes. She paused in her oral ministrations. “I’m playing with myself,” she confessed. “I’m really turned on and I want to cum.” “Make me c*m first and I’ll make sure you c*m too, okay?” With a nod she agreed and pulled her hand out of her panties to more easily focus on Sarah’s clit. She found the right speed of plunging her finger in and out of Sarah’s opening while flicking her clit with her tongue. The athletic woman writhed about and seemed to want to escape from Nadia’s fingers and tongue, but Nadia knew that wasn’t the case. It was just an example of just the right amount of stimulation up to the moment of crisis. It happened too abruptly for Nadia to truly enjoy. Sarah called out and then grabbed the back of Nadia’s head, tangling her fingers in the blond hair, holding Nadia’s mouth and tongue where it was perfect. When she came she trembled a bit and then clamped her thighs tightly to Nadia’s head, squishing her ears. It wasn’t exactly painful, but it was a surprise. “Sorry,” Sarah apologized when it was over. She was panting heavily as if she had just run a mile in a minute, and tried to get her voice back. “I do that when I c*m. Cassidie learned to tell when I was about to c*m and pulled back before I crushed her head.” The both smiled wanly at each other, both uncomfortable with the mention of Sarah’s girlfriend. “It’s okay,” said Nadia. “It didn’t really hurt and it was…interesting.” She sat up, knees together and arched her back a bit to show off her t**s—Did lesbians like looking at each other’s t**s?—and smiled at her roommate. “Is it my turn now?” Instead of being exhausted and sated by Nadia’s attentions, Sarah was energized and possibly hornier than before Nadia had touched her. “Of course it is.” She grabbed Nadia, pulled her down to her face for a quick kiss, tasted her own p***y on Nadia’s lips, and rolled the two of them over so she was now on top of the blonde. She continued kissing Nadia’s lips, but then traveled down her neck to her shoulders and eventually down to the smaller woman’s breasts. Nadia shivered and inhaled sharply when Sarah latched onto her already puckered n****e. It was like an electric shock ran down from her breast to her p***y, along with a little gush of girlcum that Nadia couldn’t hold back. It wasn’t an orgasm, or at least a full one, but Nadia was enjoying every bit of Sarah’s attention. She arched her hips upward when Sarah’s fingers stroked lightly over her panty-covered p***y. That caused Sarah to pull back a bit with a laugh on her lips. “Eager, are you?” “Uh-huh,” Nadia replied, bringing her hips up again, trying to put friction on her s*x with Sarah’s fingers which were just out of reach. She knew she must look obscene with her pelvis in the air, but she didn’t care. She just wanted some s****l stimulation. “I can help you with that,” she said as she lowered her mouth to Nadia’s eager n****e while slipping her hand into the blonde’s panties. Nadia groaned in the back of her throat as Sarah slipped her fingers over her clit and down into her p***y. Sarah wasn’t the least bit hesitant or shy and Nadia appreciated that. She also knew exactly what she was doing. Her time with Cassidie had apparently been well-spent. But Nadia found Sarah’s restricted movements due to the yellow panties a distraction. She wiggled her hips and hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband. It was worth the moment’s interruption to kick up her legs and remove her last garment. “Oh, that’s better,” she said as Sarah sank her fingers back into her cunt. Nadia spread her legs wide and bent her knees to the ceiling just the way she liked so she was wide open. In the matter of a few seconds she found herself quickly ascending to orgasm. “Faster,” she urged Sarah on. When the men she had been with had touched her, she needed a firm, fast touch and it was proving much the same with Sarah. Her lesbian roommate had shifted her technique slightly as Nadia became more aroused. Sarah was now using her middle and ring finger to plunge into her p***y, hard and fast, while her index and pinky impacted on Nadia’s lips, practically slapping them, making her leak girlcum even though she hadn’t actually peaked yet. When it happened just a few seconds later, it happened even though Nadia was resisting such a quick and sudden orgasm. It took control of her body: her legs shook uncontrollably, she gasped for air, actual girlcum soaked Sarah’s hand and bed sheets, she twisted her hips around in an effort to do something, anything, to increase the intensity of the moment. “Oh f**k that was good, oh f**k that was good,” Nadia found herself repeating over and over. When she opened her eyes to look at Sarah, the dark-haired woman was licking her fingers, drinking what Nadia had expelled from her p***y. “Thank you.” She kissed her roommate and tasted herself on Sarah’s lips. “But you didn’t go down on me.” Sarah smiled sadly. “No, I didn’t. Would you like me to?” “Hell yes.” She eagerly encouraged Sarah to move her face down between her legs. While she didn’t resist, Sarah didn’t go down on Nadia eagerly. Nadia didn’t notice her reluctance. She closed her eyes and groaned when Sarah’s tongue rasped across her clit and then delved lower, briefly penetrating up her p***y, before pulling back and focusing all her attention on the little pleasure nub. Because Nadia had barely come down from her climax, it was extremely easy for Sarah to push the blonde back up to her peak, giving her another small orgasm. Sarah actually laughed at her partner. “You’re so easy to make c*m. Watch this.” Settling down between her legs, Sarah used the fingers of one hand to spread open Nadia’s lips and used her other hand to squeeze the blonde’s clit between index and middle finger. She then didn’t so much rub Nadia’s clit, but merely manipulated it in circles, making her writhe and moan, aching for release. After just a minute that release came as Nadia climaxed once more. “I was right,” Sarah said, a semi-triumphant grin on her face. “You are easy to make c*m. I bet I could do this to you all night and you’d never get tired of it. Am I right?” Nadia vigorously shook her head up and down confirming her roommate was correct. “Don’t stop,” she begged. “Make me c*m again.” “Maybe I will…” Chapter Six Nadia was better prepared for her second dose from Prof. Pitor. She had planned ahead, knowing the effect of the precursor would have on her body. He was waiting in the lab when she walked in. “Just give me the dose, I’ve got plans and I’ve got to get to class on time as well.” Pitor was standing at the heavy stone topped table with the beaker at the ready. “Really? I was going to warn you to take the day off. You might find it difficult to concentrate in class due to the physical effects.” “I know what I’m doing,” Nadia insisted and took the beaker from in front of him. She downed the contents in one long pull, looked at him and smiled, before putting the glassware back on the table. “Delicious,” she told him. “You didn’t experience any elevated libido levels last night?” “Oh, I got horny, all right. But I took care of it. I’ll see you in class later.” She walked out of the lab, ascended from the basement and pulled out her cell phone, desperately waiting for a signal, and called Gerry the instant the indicator lit up. “You ready for me?” she asked without bothering to make small talk.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD