30. Teenagers

1055 Words
Leon and Helen sit in the middle of the seats. Tye's mom sits by Helen and his dad sits by his mom. Me and Tye sit on their side, but more to the end. That way we can sit by ourselves and enjoy the play. The monster and her family sit on the other side of the king. So all is good. The common people sit in front of us on built-in seating. It goes down to the stage. "It is a nice stage. I love this set up. And so much seating, it's really nice Tye." The villagers fill the whole thing as we cuddle and talk. "It really is." "We should do something like this for the villagers." "We got the arena babydoll. Could always do plays on the ground and open half of it for seating. That way, it faces 1 way. You know what I'm saying?" He chuckles. I smile. "Yea, I understood." I watch more of the villagers come in. "The villagers seem happy here." "They really do. I wonder if they would let us advertise the horse races and events here. I mean, it's not a very big village, but they might let us." I smile at him again. "I'll ask him before we leave." "You're a good king sir." I snuggle into his shoulder. We snuggle in for a couple of minutes and the monster and her mother go by behind us. I hear them laughing. "Why? What is she going to do? Throw a fork at me and run away crying like a baby?" "Must they try to ruin the whole day?" "Some people are like that. Probably jealous because we're happy, babydoll." "I am happy." "Me too." He holds me tighter and lifts the veil a little. He gives me a little kiss on the lips and lets the veil fall again. "Can you do better than me?" He laughs. "No. But you can do better than me." "What's better than a sexy prince?" I stare at him and wait for the answer. He cracks up laughing. His mom smiles at us again. I lift the veil a little and give him a kiss. Then he gives me another one. A better one. I throw the veil over his head too. Then he gives me a deep slow kiss. "So, this is what it's like having a veil on. I have to say I like it under here." He gives me another kiss. The crowd erupts with cheering. We try to see what's going on, and they are staring at us. "NO KISSING YOU 2." His dad shakes his head. "I meant, keep that veil on." He looks at Leon. "They told me to make sure she keeps that veil on." Leon nods. Tye fixes the veil for me and then Mary comes over and actually fixes the veil. Kane comes over. "Here's your swords. There's a lot of people here. Better for you to have them." I hook my swords to me. Kane and Mary go back to wherever they were. "Why do crowds always like it when I kiss someone?" "I don't know babydoll. But they do." I throw the veil over his head fast and give him a real kiss. The crowd cheers again. Then I sit back and fix it. "Giving the crowd something to cheer about, sir." He pulls me in as close as he can. "Let's see if we can get one more cheer out of them." "TYE ASHTON. Behave yourself." "Sorry mom." The crowd boo's. We laugh so hard. His mom rolls her eyes at the crowd. "Teenagers." She shakes her head. I lift the veil a tiny bit and then sneak a kiss on his cheek. The crowd starts cheering again, and he pulls me to his side. We start cuddling. Then the monster comes back. She walks in front of us to go back to her seat. She tries to be sexy for Tye. Which is actually comical. She almost falls over. Then she sits beside him. My muscles go tense. Tye is trying to stay relaxed. But he's not doing a good job. He whispers in my ear. "Everything is ok babydoll." The crowd must sense something is up too. They keep watching us. She says something to him, but I don't catch it. His body goes stiff, and he says, "No." "Well, I could always keep you satisfied until the baby grows up." She stands up and rubs her hand up his thigh. I don't even think twice. I grab my swords. One cuts off her head and the other goes right through her heart. The crowd cheers so loudly. They're jumping up and down with their hands in the air, screaming. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Her mother stands up and then hits her knees sobbing. The king comes after me with his sword drawn. The crowd goes silent. Tye puts his arm on my waist and pushes me back into my seat. Then he jumps up and stabs the king through the heart. At the same time, Kane takes off his head. The crowd goes crazy again. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" This time the mother drops to the ground unconscious. Kane removes her head, then stabs her heart. "Tell Dipak. I'll get this cleaned up." I'm still furious. I'm shaking. Tye's mom looks at Helen. "I think I might have to give her some wine." Helen signals for servant. A few seconds later, I get a cup of wine delivered to me. Then Tye takes off my gloves and connects the feathers. Kane walks by me with a head. "Kane you're going to drip brain on me." "What sweetheart?" "I killed their princess. Kane said to tell you." "You did what baby?" "I killed her. She touched Tye. She's dead." Dipak yells, "WE'RE AT WAR. EVERYONE MOVE." "Where are you exactly, baby?" Tye takes over. "We're at the stage. Exactly where my dad said. Their king and queen are already dead." "Is it the people who own the castle you are at?" "No different king and queen. They were the 2 my dad didn't know." "We're on our way." I sit there drinking my wine. 3 minutes later, Dipak runs to me and checks me all over. Then Tre does the same thing. "Boys, I'm not hurt. She touched Tye."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD