31. Enjoy The Show

790 Words
Dipak stares at Kane. "I need, non-teenager speak." "Their princess was a b***h. Nadine had enough and killed her. The king went after her. Me and Tye killed him. Queen dropped so I finished her off." Dipak motions for Dracul and Gunner. "We're not at war. We already won the war. We got a new castle though. Let's go check it out." Helen looks at him. "Actually, it's a pretty big kingdom. But the people are poor and starving." Tye's mom brushes something off her dress. "Well, I wouldn't have guessed that compared to the jewels the queen had on." Helen signals for more wine. "Yes, I was surprised to see that as well. Seeing how bad off their people are." Dipak rubs his eyes. "We'll this isn't good." "Why?" "Kingdoms need a king, or they will fall, sweetheart." "Give it to the Nox king. The last one was only a castle. Tell him this one comes with a kingdom too." They all start laughing. Dipak smiles. "Omar, can you go get Frode? We'll go clear the vault and check out the castle. Maybe they will take it. If not, we'll have a lot of people searching for homes." Tre nods. "We'll have to figure out something to do with them." Dipak glances around. "This really is a nice stage area." The king smiles. "Thank you. It took a lot of planning." "Dipak, I should go with you. We can feed the people while we're there." I stand up. "I hate the thought of anyone going hungry." "Sweetheart, I have to clear the castle of guards and anyone hostile. Then we'll get the vault. Then you can come and see it ok? We can feed them then." I sit back down. "Alright." Omar comes in with Frode. Frode checks his notes. "That's the shortest war we've ever been in. But I ordered our guards to fly there. They will arrive in about 7 minutes." Frode glances around. "I love this stage and the royal box being up here right in the middle. This is perfect." "Thank you sir. It took a lot of planning." "Would you mind if I came back and got some measurements in a few days? We would add this and a stage area on to our arena." Dipak looks around again. "That would be nice." "Yes, of course. Inform us that you are here for the measurements." Frode nods. "And when we're in the boxes we could rent them out as vip seating." I smile. "Frode is on his way to mogul already." Frode looks at him. "Thank you sir. We will inform you, of course. We need to deal with this first." Omar nods. "Making the door to the front door of the castle now. All coming should come back to the door over here." I smile at Kane. "You can go if you want. We'll be alright. I think they need more help than we do." He goes back to the door with the boys. Tye crosses his arms. "I want to go." "DIPAK." Dipak comes running back. "What sweetheart?" "Tye wants to go with you." "It's fine with me. You don't mind being here alone?" "How long is the show?" Helen looks over. "1 hour and 30 minutes. It should be starting soon too." "I'm fine boys. Me and Mary can watch it. Come back for us right before it's over please. And we need wine. Like 6 bottles." Tye and Dipak laugh. Then Tye smirks. "I guess you want to sleep in these seats tonight and tomorrow." Dipak nods. "I'll tell them they can serve you wine." I jump up and throw the veil over his head and kiss him. The crowd boo's. "SORRY." Then I go over to Tye and throw the veil over his head and kiss him. The crowd cheers again. The boys crack up laughing. Dipak walks up to a servant and the parents. "Her and Mary can drink wine. It's ok to serve them. Tye's coming with us. We'll be back in an hour and 20 minutes. If it gets done early, send word to us." Mary sits down in Tye's spot. I look at the crowd. "I'M NOT KISSING MARY." They all laugh. "Crowds love you babydoll." Tye kisses my head. "We'll be back soon. Enjoy the show." Then he whispers. "And thank you." I sit down with Mary and we both take a nice big drink of wine. Dipak and Tye show up right before the end of the show, like they promised. Tye sits down beside me and wraps his arm around me. We watch the end of the show together. Dipak sits over by the king of the village and talks to him.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD