74. Accident

1381 Words
We sit by it with our feet in. Thora jumps up. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK. I FORGOT SOMETHING." She runs out and runs right back in. Tye puts an eyebrow up. "What did you forget?" "I forgot." The boys get up and walk around the pool talking. Thora and I sit with our feet in. Marcus comes up to us with Dipak. "I didn't even know you had a pool." "I didn't either." They go over to the other side of the pool and talk to Tye and Elek. "Can you hear them?" "No. How are we going to get him in the water?" All of a sudden, Elek moves the waist band of his shorts down to almost the top of his d**k. Thora grabs me. "He's so sexy." Then Tye does it and my eyes are glued. "Why are they so sexy?" I bite my lip and stare at him. "I don't know, but I think we're in trouble." Dipak and Marcus are teasing us with their shirts. Pulling them up over their stomachs slowly. "Your eyes are black." "So are yours." "I don't even know who I'm looking at." "Only 2 are mine. Look at the other 2." "Fair enough. Who are you looking at?" "I don't know." Those shirts come up a little. We get a little closer to the water. Those shirts go right up over their heads. Marcus messes with his hair and winks at us. We fall right in the pool. I come up, and the boys are laughing their asses off. Thora smacks the water. "THIS IS NOT WORKING RIGHT." "WE NEED A PLAN." They laugh even harder. We swim over by the boys, and they are smiling at us. I hold up my elbow. "There's something in my elbow." Dipak and Marcus nod at me. Tye comes over. "Let me seeeeee…" He trips over nothing and falls in. "There's something still in my elbow." Elek comes over. "I'll look." Thora jumps up and grabs him. He goes right in. "It's still in my elbow." Marcus tries to stop laughing. "I'm a doctor. I don't see anything." "IT'S THERE. COME HERE." He cracks up laughing. Tye grabs me from under the water and pulls me down. He's so damn sexy. I wrap around him and kiss him. His hands slide down my back. Thora grabs my arm and pulls me off him. I get to the surface and more people are coming in. Including my dad. Who is staring at us. "He didn't see." "Good." Tye and Elek start messing around seeing who can swim faster. Then they throw Thora back and forth. Dipak and Marcus are talking about hair. "Getting some good hair tips?" "Woman." Dipak grabs me and throws me back in the pool. I hurry back. "AGAIN." Marcus grabs onto me and I step into him. I move around to his back and jump on it. "THORA... THORA... I GOT HIM. COME HELP." Marcus about falls over laughing. Dipak is laughing his ass off. Thora comes running over. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" "I DON'T KNOW." She wraps around his leg and sits on the floor. Both boys are about to die laughing. Marcus rubs his eyes. "It appears that I have been captured." "Thora we are trying to get him in the pool." "Oh yea, I forgot." "GET OFF HIM NOW." I look at daddy and let go at the same time. "Sorry daddy." Daddy glares at Marcus. Dipak nods. "It's ok Miculai. They are playing. Nothing is going on." Daddy points at Marcus. "I'm watching you." Dipak points at Elek. "Watch that one." Elek points at Tye. "He kissed her." "BOY. NO KISSING." "It was an accident." "You kissed me on accident?" "That is not what I meant." "WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID." I walk out. About halfway to my apartment, I get pulled into a sitting room by a very wet Tye. I try not to cry. "I'm sorry babydoll. I did not mean that. I'm drunk, and it's the first thing that popped out when your dad said something. Kissing you is never an accident. I promise." He gives me a sweet gentle kiss. "I love kissing you. Every single kiss." He looks in my eyes. "I mean that." I wrap around him and hug him as tight as I can. Then he gives me another one of his kisses. "I love you baby." "I love you too." "BOY!" My dad is now red. His entire face is red. Eyes and all. "Daddy, I'm going to bed. He's my mate, and he's giving me a good night kiss." "Fine, you had one. Let's go." "Good night." "Good night babydoll." "BOY. GO." I dry my hair as best as I can and put on some dry underwear. Then I climb in my bed and close my eyes. 5 minutes later I realize I can not sleep. I throw on one of the boys' plain t-shirts and go down to Tre's. He might be home. I never seen him at the pool. I knock on the door. "ENTER." He's sitting on one side of his couch with papers around him. I sit on the other side of the couch and lay down with my head on the arm. "You don't have to knock baby." "I didn't know if you were already asleep or even here." I close my eyes. I hear him moving papers around, and then he picks me up. "You tired?" He carries me to his bedroom and stands me up. He pulls the shirt over my head and I kiss him. "Baby you are so drunk. You need sleep." "I can't sleep." "Lay down." He climbs in with me and I half lay on him while he rubs my back. "Did you have fun at the pool?" "We couldn't get Marcus in the water." He chuckles for a second. "I'm sorry, maybe you can try again sometime." I lightly running my fingers over his chest and stomach. He's so muscly. "Why didn't you come?" "I don't like watching other boys stare at you baby." "Marcus doesn't stare." "I meant Elek." "Oh. I... I don't know if he stares." "He is baby. It takes you awhile to notice. You need to know someone before you notice them like that." "I don't know." "Why?" "I remember my first dance with Tye. I remember him coming over with the lady for the mate test. I remember his eyes when it came back green. I remember him putting the bracelet back on my wrist. It gave me tingles when he touched me." "Yea and?" "I don't remember the first time I met Elek. It seems like he is just here." "Different people come in our lives in different ways. They can't be as flashy as Tye taking out 10 servants. Or sneaking out of his house to try and see a princess." "Yea, I guess you're right." He pulls me closer to him and kisses my head. "I love you baby." "I love you." I run my fingers further down on his stomach and over his d**k. "Well you are determined to get that." He rubs my back again. "You're so drunk I don't even know if you could c*m baby." "Is that what?" "Yes, some men can get so drunk that nothing will happen." "Can you get that drunk?" "I don't know. I don't really even drink." "I noticed that." "Dipak hasn't drank since he hurt you." "I didn't notice that." "I don't think he ever will again. Tye is still young. I think he likes a drink sporadically. But then he drinks too much cause he's so young. Usually he's with fun people. I've never seen him drink alone. That's not him." Someone knocks on the door. "I'll be right back baby." He throws his pants on and walks out. I hear Dipak say something. Then Tre comes back. "I think you scared him when you weren't in your own bed." I hold my arms out, and he climbs in. "You're so warm." He rubs my back and my arm. "You're so soft and you smell so good. I could cuddle you forever." My eyes close on their own and I feel my muscles relax.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD